The Frontier (open)
Setting: You have traveled from Earth to help produce the next generation on the new developing world, Eden. This planet is home to great flora and fauna as well as great terrain, like icy tundras, jungles, deserts, and the Deadlands. You have landed in Alpha city, your main home. The government has situated you and many others in a large mansion, where you can talk and explore the planet of Eden. The government may move you and the others to new locations on the planet, to keep you from going stir crazy. This is a mpreg and fpreg roleplay so all are welcome. You can be pregnant or not pregnant when you arrive. Have fun

Name:
----------
Name: Ryne
Pregnant: yes with triplets

Ryne walked the halls of the mansion. As the youngest member of the government, he was first choice to be filled up with babies and sent to Eden. He rubbed his six month belly, the size of quadruplets at 8 months, but fortunately for him he was carrying only three. He looked outside to the Alpha city's skyline. He also came here to find someone to be with, a girl perhaps. But he would have to wait. He was on the job.
Name: Jake
Pregnant: not yet

Jake looks at some of the planets plant from the windows of the mansions lounge. He was brought here for his scientific knowledge. He refuses to admit it but he often desires to have a lover.
Ryne notices Jake from afar. He waddles towards him. "Enjoying your stay here too?" He asked with a smile.
Jake nods and smiles gently "greatly its not often that anyone is allowed to start a new world. What about you? how are you doing? "
Ryne rubbed his swollen middle. "I could be better. I do like the planet, and most of the dangerous stuff is out by the desert and the Deadlands, but I wish I had someone to be with." He said as he rubbed his large middle. Then he felt something move inside him. "The babies just kicked!" He yelled excitedly.
Jake nods "I understand that. may i feel?" He reaches out partly. Not wanting to be rude to what may be his new freind.
Ryne nodded. He felt Jake's hands hand touch his belly then start to rub. He loved this feeling but he kept himself composed. He felt an urge start to rise but he tried to keep himself from showing it.
Jake smiles, glad he could feel the kicks."they are strong. Does it hurt when they kick? I had heard it does now and then with male pregnancys."
Ryne nodded. "A little. I don't mind the kicking, in fact they hardly move. I think they like to sleep too much." He said chuckling. "Besides the stronger the kicks, the more healthy the babies are." He stated.
Jake nods grinning. "agreed. what lead you to chooseing to have babies? Is it hard or is it pleasureable? Ive been woundering if i should carry a child or not."
Ryne cleared his throat. "I wor for the government of the United Sovireign Colonies. Since I was the youngest and was fit, they gave me a womb and pumped me full of babies. The first few months suck due to mood swings, nausea, so on and so forth, but after that the pregnancy isn't too bad. In fact it feels kinda magical." He said that last part happily. "You can carry a child if you want or you could enlist in the seeder program. The program takes a man's sperm or a woman's eggs and uses it for us carriers." He stated.
Jake nods "after I do some of my work I just might sign up. My name is Jake. Im glad I met you."
Ryne smiled. "My names Ryne. It was great to meet you too. Do you want some help with your work?" He asked.
Jake nods "i could use some help my former assistant was transferred. Im reaserching the abilitys of the native creatures and if any are compadible with humans, so we can adjust to this world faster."
Ryne nodded. "That sounds interesting. I've been on this world for a while so I know some creatures that live on the planet. Like the earth wyvern, its a massive burrower that resembles an dragon or wyvern, and is a proud predator. It lives in the massive Solitude Desert." Ryne stated.
Jake nods "thats a good place to start, thanks." He leads Ryne to his lab "its not much but it works." He pulls out some pictures of diffrent creatures, pulling out those that fit the discriptions
Ryne looked through the pictures and stopped at the second last picture. The picture shows a 20ft tall dragon, walking on all fours. The wyvern had wings for arms and hind legs. It was a light orange colour, with small dull spikes appearing on its back. It had a long tail. "Here it is." Ryne said showing the picture to Jake. "I heard from the initial exploration teams that this creature doesn't really attack small prey like humans, they go for larger creatures like this one." He said as he pulled out another picture of another animal. The new animal had a hammerhead like tusks on the head with the eyes just below the hammerhead, six flat feet, a hunchback and no tail. "This is a hunchback, there plant eaters but they will attack if provoked." He said accidentally pressing his belly into Jake without even noticing.
Jake blushes and nods. letting Rynes belly press against him, unable to help but enjoy it"what do these dragons use their wings for if they are burrowers, and how do they burrow?"
Ryne continued to look at the pictures without moving. "The wyverns have claws that use to borrow through the ground with lightning speed. The wings are used to fly a little, but it can't fly its own weight, so they use them to glide." Ryne stated as his babies started to kick at Jake.
Jake nods and starts to write it down not moving away. "so the dragon is top predator here then right?" He takes notes of things humans can use to better survive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,411 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,217 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,103 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,522 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,350 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,619 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,052 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,579 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,509 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15