Gestating Love
Name: Ryne
Description: Dark blonde hair, blue eyes, Caucasian, 6ft 3, normal build

Ryne was always wanted a family. Growing up alone in an orphanage, scrapping by without any help to get to what he is today, is an incredible feat. He was a geneticist that was currently researching a way for women to have safer pregnancies. Because of his role as director of the project, he had everything he ever wanted, a home, the luxuries, and a loving girlfriend. Today was a remarkable day for him; he created an artificial womb that could help keep unborn babies safe and healthy for the mothers who carried them and he engaged to his girlfriend. It was an happy day. But the day that followed was the worst day he ever had. Today, the department of public health refuses to allow the artificial wombs into circulation without the knowledge of what could happen to both the mothers and the babies inside. And on that day, was the day his girlfriend found out she couldn't carry a child for herself. We were devastated by this news, we always wanted our own children and now it was impossible.

What Ryne supposed to do? He worked hard at the project to find out it was going to be labeled as a failure and his future wife's happiness was dashed. He thought for hours and finally he came to a realization. He would implant the artificial womb into himself and get pregnant with their children; basically killing two birds with one stone. Ryne managed to get an egg from his girlfriend and an lab assistant helped implant the artificial womb into his body. He returned back to his large home to find his future wife crying her eyes out. He moved over to her and helped calmed her down.
Name : Kayla
Description: Long red hair with green eyes an athletic build with perky double d breasts
It was funny how one day everything was perfect and the next everything could be crashing down it broke Kayla's heart that she couldn't have children she knew how bad ryne wanted a big family she was in a depressed stupor she waited for her boyfriend to get home she stared at the television was on playing 16 and pregnant how could those stuck up teens who didn't deserve a baby get pregnant but she couldn't she thought to herself tears running down her face as she rested her hand on her stomach the other hand smoking a cigarette a habit ryne hated but she only did it when she was severely stressed she looked at ryne as he walked through the door she sobbed hard and put out the ciggerette " I'm so so sorry..."
Ryne hugged her. "It's okay. I understand your pain." He said rubbing away her tears. "Listen, I need to tell you something...important. Something that could change our lives forever." He said calmly.
Kayla looked at ryne with wide eyes " what is it?" She whispered as tears still fell down her face she rubbed her flat stomach wishing for a miracle
Ryne gulped, nervous about how Kayla would react. "Well the thing is...I'm pregnant." He said boldly
Kayla looked at him confused " what...how?" Kayla whispered
"The research team was trying to create an artificial womb to help carry babies safely through a pregnancy. The Department of Public Health refused to allow it into the market for safety concerns. I knew how you wanted children badly, so I decided to to get pregnant with our child and carry it for us, while showing those morons at Public Health that it is safe to have." He said hoping she wouldn't be mad or anything.
Kayla smiled only Ryne would do this for her then she started to worry as she laid a hand on her boyfriends stomach " how do you know it's safe ryne what if something goes wrong..." Kayla whispered " I'm so sorry I can't give you babies myself I'm a failure..." Kayla said sobbing again
Ryne shook his head. "No your not. We can't control things like infertility. I did the math and the womb will work; it provides a near limitless supply of the same hormones used in a regular pregnancy. It's all a matter of time and patience, like a normal pregnancy." He said gently holding her hand. "Here, feel your future son or daughter." He said happily as he pressed Kayla's hand to his flat stomach.
Kayla smiled and kept her hand laid on rynes flat stomach " I'm so happy..." She whispered snuggling into Ryne but secretly she was jealous she wanted to carry rynes children and she couldn't
Ryne smiled. "I'm sorry. I know how badly you wanted to carry a baby, but this will help with every mother in the world when it works." He said running his hand through her hair.
Kayla nodded and smiled holding onto to ryne she fell asleep the next couple days she had terrible nightmares about her becoming pregnant then losing it and about ryne dieing from his pregnancy she woke up every night sobbing sometime panicked tonight she flung out of bed sobbing and panicked
Ryne heard Kayla awake from her latest nightmare. He got up from the bed and wrapped his arms around her. "Shhh...it's okay. Don't be scared. We're going to be fine." He said hoping to calm her down.
Kayla sobbed harder she was so focused on the for real nightmare she didn't hear him Kayla started to shake panicking badly she gasped for air as she felt she couldn't breathe and her knees buckled underneath her
Ryne massaged her back. "Kayla, listen to me! You're going to be fine. I'm going to be fine. Your nightmares are just that, your imagination acting up! I promise you, that everything is going to be alright." He exclaimed.
Kayla still didn't hear ryne she was too lost in thought too scared from the nightmares Kayla dropped to her knees sobbing hard and gasping for air having a panic attack
Ryne didn't know what go do. He grabbed Kayla's hand and pressed it to his stomach. "Kayla. You need to calm down! Think of the babies. They need you, I need you." He exclaimed.
Kayla snapped out of it " babies?" She asked with a smile " more then one?"
Ryne nodded. "Yes. I wanted to surprise you but this would calm you down. Triplets if you're wondering." He said, happy that Kayla was back to herself.
Kayla smiled wide " I'm sorry...I just...those dreams are really vivid ryne..." She smiled at rynes very small baby bump Kayla rubbed rynes stomach

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,873 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,786 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,202 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,735 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 99,329 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
Heart C love worth dying for Gadiva22 54 4,329 02-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Blossoming love (closed with Dots) bhdire8 2,148 274,818 09-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Forbidden love Maggiemay 112 9,432 07-17-2017, 06:24 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Love on Ice (closed) StrikerLiker 78 12,329 06-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,578 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22