Alien Bride (closed)
Name: Ryne
Description: Blonde hair, 6ft tall, blue eyes, slightly muscular

Ryne had another boring day at work. Working at host club was hard work and worst of all he couldn't talk to the girls you wanted a relationship, or else he will be fired. Plus he was too shy to ask anyway. He sighed glumly as he walked down the street, wondering if his love life can be saved.
Name: Adelia
Description: She shifts into any desired shape. Though when with humans she is of average height with long dark hair, almond shaped eyes in a mixture of blue and green and is extremely beautiful. Natural shape is a creamy colour shorter than most humans with a blue tail which holds the eggs when aroused.

Adelia walked through the street in her normal human form, her long hair tucked behind her ears and flowing out behind her. She bit her lip as she looked around. She did not like the day time and much preferred to look for a suitable mate at night which meant it was quite difficult to find someone she wanted to carry her offspring. She accident nudged into someone stumbling slightly "Oh, Im so sorry" she said in her soft melodic voice which never changed despite the forms she changed into.
Ryne looked to the beautiful woman in front of him. "No, I apologize." He said helping her up. "My name is Ryne. What's your name?" He asked.
Adelia looked up at him feigning shyness as she realized this was the man she would get to carry her children "My names Adelia" she said softly holding out her hand for the customary human hand shake as she smiled gently up at the man
Ryne took her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you Adelia. Do you want to get something to eat?" He asked feeling something towards this girl.
Adelia smiled shyly again "My place is just around the corner if you would prefer to go there?" she said suggestively biting her lip as she looked at him shyly
Ryne nodded. "Sure, lets go." He said going with her to her apartment. On the way there, he felt some sort of attraction to Adelia. He couldn't explain it and blushed as he thought more of it.
Adelia quickly opened her apartment and led him inside before closing and locking the door behind her biting her lip nervously before turning to him "I have to tell you something Ryne. Maybe you should sit down" She said gesturing to the couch
Ryne was confused but did as she asked. He sat down on the couch. "What did you want to talk about?" He asked, blushing.
Adelia stepped away from the door looking at him curiously taking in what his reaction would be "Im not a human. Im what you refer to as an alien, and many males of my planet have died from disease and war and we need men to keep our species alive. You're a very beautiful man and I would like for you to be my.mate" She said before letting her body form back to how it originally is. Her cream coloured skin and thick blue tail, her wide purple eyes and thick dark hair. Her breasts were much bigger than when she was human and her clothes disappeared into her skin so she was standing there naked as on her planet it was just natural to.
Ryne was shocked by the sight of Adelia and blushed at her compliment about being a beautiful man and her being naked. "A mate? So you want me to get you pregnant?" He asked, curious.
Adelia laughed a soft melodious laugh "No. In our race we get the men pregnant and although for some odd reason human men can not get pregnant of human women we can transfer our babies into you" She pulled her thick tail around to show him "When my tail is blue like so it means it is full of eggs ready to be pumped into your body. All I need to do is push my tail into your anus and dispatch the eggs and they will grow within you in a few days and you will give birth to up to fifteen, that is the most recorded, big eggs. They are the size of those birds eggs....those birds unable to fly?"
Ryne was shocked again. He looked around trying to formulate a decision. "Okay. I'll carry your eggs. Just please be gentle." He asked as he removed his pants, waiting for her tail.
Adelia purred as she moved over to him "Of course my mate" I said possessively and kissed his neck gently and bit down a little as I pushed my tail through my legs and pushed it gently to his crack as it pushed in slowly. She moaned quietly at his tensing muscles around her as she pressed further and further into him
Ryne moaned in pain and pleasure as her tail entered his ass. He tried to keep his mind occupied. "How long will I carry the eggs? How many is the maximum?" He asked.
Adelia smiled at his moans and remembered what others of her kinds had told her so reached into the front of his pants grabbing his member and began stroking it slowly as her tail finally reached where it needed to be "I told you. A few days they will stay in your body and grow continuously. The average amount is about 10-13 however there are rare cases of 9 being born and rare cases of 14 and 15 born. Though some people say that up to 20 can be carried" I said and clamped my eyes shut and moaned in pain as I began pushing the eggs into him. After a few minutes my tail had returned to its creamy colour and his stomach was looking like that of a six month old pair of twins. She slowly slid her tail out as she continued to pump him
Ryne breathed heavily as he was being pleasured. He felt her remove her tail and he cummed. "When will I give birth? Will you stay with me?" He asked.
Adelia: I pulled my hand out of his pants and pulled his pants up properly for him. "There is no certain day. Just in the next 72-100 hours is when you will begin labour, however labour lasts quite a while, a day or two before the actual birthing commences. Of course I will be with you, you are now my mate" I said and stroked his hair gently before kissing his head and gently sitting him down on the couch where I rubbed his already stretching stomach "Do you want something to eat or drink?" I asked politely
Ryne nodded. "I am feeling kinda hungry." He said before his stomach began gurgle. He blushed heavily. "How am I going to work now? I can't be seen with a belly like this." He stated.
Adelia smiled softly as she headed to the kitchen "You no longer need to work now that you are my mate" She said loud enough so he could hear as she grabbed some food bringing it back to him

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,527 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,813 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,160 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,900 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,218 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg