----------------------------
Name: dante darkwater
race: elf
description: white hair, green eyes, pale skin
breeder
not pregnant yet
sex: male
--------------------------------------------------
the land is large and having decided to leave and explore the lands and even the seas after feeling life with the other elves was just alittle too peaceful for him Dante left out of the forests. to the north is the coldest most snowey mountains, to the west the dazzling oceans, the south was grass lands and somewhat rain forests, and to the east the sparkling rivers and more of the forests. Dante would wave goodbye to the village he has lived in for his whole life and set off towards the unknown.
Name: Jace Quil Harvard.
Race: A lone elf
Description: Long dark hair, Bright blue eyes, pale skin
Both breeder and seeder

~~~~
Jace travelled slowly through the forest. Quickly and quietly he scourged for something to eat. Every since he left no one wanted anything to do with him and no one would help him collect food or share food so he was becoming quite slim and some bones were prominent. He heard a noise and quickly hid in a tree spying on what was there
dante taking his time amongst the trees. he doesn't have much though he does have some bread he had grabbed before he set off. he had also grabbed a bow and several arrows. he sits under one of the trees, having good sences he feels he is being watched and waits under the tree calling out in a quiet but deffinatly sure voice. "who's there?" his ears would twitch just barely listening for any noise and his eyes would close his long white eye lashes fluttering against his pale cheeks.
Jace stared at the gorgeous elf in awe before he dropped down right in front of him his dark hair flowing around his face in the wind, his blue eyes curious as his dark lashes brushed his cheekbones when he blinked. "Hello. I am Jace"
dante would blink slightly and look up forgetting for a moment to speak as he looks up at the dark haired wonder that just introduced himself. he silently offers some bread up. he then realises that he had forgot to introduce himself which causes a faint blush, rather amusing to see on an elf. "my name is Dante. it is nice to meet you Jace, would you like some food?" he pulls a few strands of his hair back behind his ear.
Jace knelt down his stomach grumbling at the site of more food than he had seen in a month "Please" he said quietly unsure if this elf would deny him food like many of the others. The blush made him smile slightly
Dante handed Jace the bread and nibbled on a peice himself blushing just alittle more and looking down at the grass and leaves when he saw Jace smile. as quiet as his voice is it's as if he doesn't actually have his vocal cords there. as though attacked. he tries keeping a conversation going. "how long have you been out here? what is it like?" he asks emerald green eyes looking up just barely before returning to the ground trying to rid the blush from his cheeks-
Jace nibbled on the bread the taste making him moan softly. "Since I was a child. I was abandoned and no tribes would take me in. Thank you for the bread. Its good when you know what you're doing. However food has been extremely scarce the last few months" he said frowning a little as he continued to nibble on the delicious bread
Dante looks up in awe his mouth open slightly hearing this. "there is no good hunt or fruit around here?" he asks slightly surprised. he is still slightly looking Jace up and down with interest. he seems to have forgotten that he would be in his heat soon as he would close his eyes listening to the wind rustling the leaves.
Jace looked at him tilting his head at the shyness of this elf "There is but you must be well fed before you can get it. If you're not full you focus too much on the food aspect than the hunting aspect. I will be able to get good gaim now Im fed but beforehand I had nothing" This boy was very attractive and it seemed he was attracted to Jace too. Jace smiled warmly
Dante gives a smile the first since Jace started speaking to him. "i'm glad i could help." he has not opened his eyes yet just relaxing for the short time he can in the company of another. his ears twitch ever so slightly as the wind stops and he blushes darker as he smells a fruity smell and his eyes snap open. his eyes are wide now as though a small but cute panic has started up. a very tempting scent. "i-i should probably be going." he stumbles across the words but doesn't stand up as though he doesn't want to move on just yet. his green eyes hold an almost needy look. a bit of gold splashed in the green.
Jace frowned a little at the sudden jumpiness of the elf. He reached out gently holding the elfs arm "Are you okay?" he asked gently, his blue eyes laced with concern for his new friend. His eyes were very pretty, and Jace blushed a little to himself
Dante blushes and shivers at the touch and looks up. his voice almost impossibly gets quieter as he replies embarressed. "it would seem i lost track of my heat..." he covers his face with a hand but does not shrug away from Jace's touch he even seems to get slightly closer to the touch.
Jace blushed a little "Oh...well...if...if you wanted" he said slightly embarrassed as he gently pried his hands from his face leaning in he gently kissed him before pulling back shyly
a quiet moan escapes Dante as Jace kisses him. he looks up suddenly as though to ask why he pulled back and makes his way to a crouching position moving forward to kiss Jace again as his answer his eye closing
Jace kissed back deeply holding onto his face gently as he knelt between his legs. He pulled away placing kisses and nibbles across his jawline and down his neck
Dante moved his head to give more access to his neck as he moans slightly feeling Jace's lips against his neck. he raises his hand slightly to run through Jace's hair before resting on his shoulder
Jace hummed softly against his skin and bit down in his sensitive spot before gently sucking on it "What do you want to do?" he murmured softly pulling back to stare into lustful eyes
Dante's mouth open just barely in a silent gasp as Jace finds the one sensitive spot on his neck. his mind is hazy and he trys to make sence of the question. he doesn't respond though letting out a lustful whimper before locking his lips onto Jace's again rubbing up against Jace now fully lost in the heat he is in. he breaks away long enough to make just a few words that make some sence. "sex. need. now." thats all he manages before he latches onto Jace's lips again.
Jace moans at the sensations running through him as he grinds up against him as well "How?" he murmurs "Top or bottom?" he asked desperately as he runs his hands all over Dante

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,417 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,235 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,112 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,546 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,357 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,622 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,061 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,514 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15