The College Life
As you can imagine, the main setting of The College Life, is of course, at college, including the dorms, social areas, and classrooms on the campus. It is a modern day, realistic setting. Events taking place in other areas are welcome, but the centerpiece of the roleplay is on a college campus. Mpreg is an uncommon, but not unheard of occurrence in this world. All sorts of interaction is welcome, as well as pairing combinations, straight, gay, mpreg, fpreg, as well as gender and any form of gender expression. It's pretty well open-ended as to where the general direction of the roleplay goes.

My Character: Robin.

Bio/details: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=190

Orientation: Homosexual/carrier

Pregnant: Not currently

Mpreg Central's resident gearhead princess!
Robin had lost track of how much time it was taking for he to find a parking spot. No one in college orientation had told him that commuters would have such a hard time finding an open space, especially those who arrived later on in the morning. After what seemed like forever, he settled for parking on the side of the road, a half-mile away from campus. He knew his leg would be screaming and protesting by the time the day would be over with. No matter. This was a new beginning and a new Robin emerged, dressing in a flower-print blouse and jeans opposite of the gender he accepted himself as. He had clearly taken painstaking steps to look as natural as possible, as opposed to the over-the-top style of a drag queen. Robin trodded to the university center, his gait slowly giving in to a noticeable limp. The cafeteria provided a surprisingly diverse selection for breakfast, and Robin blended in line, just how he had imagined. He picked out an empty table and sat at the end, glancing at his watch. There was still an hour before his first class, he realized as he began to munch.
My name is Kevin, and I was going to college here. I was a senior and quite ironically, one of the most well-known. I was also pregnant, VERY pregnant. I was part of a science experiment for men and the people conducting this said that they would fund my going to college since I needed the money. I was being paid quite handsomely as my pregnancy and college life went on, being 6 months along currently with a huge, hefty belly jutting out of my frame like a balloon. I was surprisingly popular with a lot of the students and staff here, even though I was pregnant. The female students have, surprisingly, offered to give me advice throughout my pregnancy since several of them felt that I was going to need it. Anyway, I headed to breakfast and got my food after which I sat down and began to eat. The growing children in my belly happily waited for their sustenance to arrive while I ate.
Robin sipped on his juice as he caught a commotion out of the corner of his eye. He curiously observed. Someone seemed to be a popular fellow. Finally someone broke from the pack, a guy. A pregnant guy. Something you didn't see every day, but it happened. Robin glanced at his form, looking like he was due any day now. He wondered how he was getting along so early into the school year, and seemingly so close to his due date. Those questions would have to be answered later however, as Robin returned to the cafeteria line, fetching a pair of oranges and returning to his seat.
I was still eating my breakfast, unaware of another student who happened to be in the same college as I was and I glanced up to see him but I quickly went back to my food.
My Character: Zann

Bio/details: just transferd here

Orientation: Homosexual/carrier

Pregnant: Not currently

~zann walks into the food store and looks over at the ownly other two men there. as he looks at them both he blushes thinking how sexy and atracteve they are. after grabing some food zann walks over and sits in back so the other two men can not see him looking at them as he eats his food~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,955 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus
Rainbow C A College Mistake ((w/SazzyP260)) Lovebite 98 9,823 12-09-2018, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,420 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  C Real-life monster high (With Torn) Hlperry 23 2,748 08-01-2017, 04:22 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C College lovers (closed with bhdire8) tjopj44 218 41,827 07-28-2017, 05:28 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C College parents (w/Certified_Bump_Inspector) bhdire8 46 4,538 07-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The college student and the intern (open) gpriel 1 1,331 01-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  O Experiments of Life (Open to all) Tomoshe 218 36,018 11-28-2016, 03:11 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  Love Life (closed w/ Dots) StrikerLiker 24 5,142 11-11-2016, 02:06 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker