The Hosts (OPEN)
In the distant future the Earth has be" liberated" by a race of aliens known as the Xeons. For the most part the Xeon occupation of Earth proved beneficial for humankind. Most of all diseases have been completely eradicated, world hungry is a thing of the past, and crime worldwide is at an all time low. But all that glitters is not gold. Four times a year, the Xeons need to reproduce, but due to their biology only 10% of all pregnancies are ever successful. It was discovered soon after they arrived on Earth that human, male and female alike make the perfect hosts for the Xeon young. Humans are capable of carrying multiple Xeon young at once. Human look upon this with mixed feelings. Some see it as a great honor, where as other dred the.idea of carrying an alien offspring. Hosts consist of volunteers, prisoners, and even captives.

Name:
Postion: (xeon breeder, human host-if host, specify what type: volunteer, prisoner, or xeon captive)
# of babies: (if host)
Type of Pregnancy: (normal, accelerated, prolonged)
(mpreg births include cesarean and bellybutton)
(fpreg births include vaginal, cesarean, and bellybutton)

Name: Kage
Position: Xeon Breeder

Kage walked through the halls of the command ship. He was considered a warrior class Xeon and the most eligible to create strong children. He went to Breeder centre to find a perfect host.
(12-24-2013, 03:15 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Name: Kage
Position: Xeon Breeder

Kage walked through the halls of the command ship. He was considered a warrior class Xeon and the most eligible to create strong children. He went to Breeder centre to find a perfect host.
Name: Kelly
Postion: Human Host-- Volunteer
# of babies: unknown

Kelly, a 5'1 redhaired former cheerleader, awaits with other potential hosts. She has be classified as "extremely fertile", capable of spawn many Xeon offspring at once.
Kage found a suitable host and grinned at the report. He walked up to the young volunteer. "Hello Kelly. Are you ready?" He asked as he revealed his handsome face, pale skin, ice blue eyes and silver hair.
(12-24-2013, 03:36 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Kage found a suitable host and grinned at the report. He walked up to the young volunteer. "Hello Kelly. Are you ready?" He asked as he revealed his handsome face, pale skin, ice blue eyes and silver hair.
"I feel ready Commander Kage", she says. "I want to service the Xeons to the best of my abilites". "I have been taking my fertility treatments as instructed
and my breasts have doubled in size in preparation for my young" she says pushing up her recently acquired E cup breasts.
Kage grinned as he suddenly grabbed Kelly's breasts. "Yes. You are ready. Tell me, would you like natural or artificial insemination?" He asked as he held Kelly's breasts.
(12-24-2013, 03:58 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Kage grinned as he suddenly grabbed Kelly's breasts. "Yes. You are ready. Tell me, would you like natural or artificial insemination?" He asked as he held Kelly's breasts.

"Artifical, Commander", she says as her breasts begin to secrete milk.
Kage nodded as he brought Kelly to the Xeon doctor. The doctor inseminated Kelly with a sperm sample he had on hand. Kage grinned as he held Kelly in his arms. "You shall be a perfect breeder." He stated.
(12-24-2013, 04:50 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Kage nodded as he brought Kelly to the Xeon doctor. The doctor inseminated Kelly with a sperm sample he had on hand. Kage grinned as he held Kelly in his arms. "You shall be a perfect breeder." He stated.

A few days after her insemination, Kelly felt strange. She began to feel pains deep within the pit of her stomach. One night as she was undressing for bed her stomach began to move and gurgle. "Uuugg" she moaned. She fell to her bed and moments after, her belly began to expand. It grow slowly, and slowly, filling her shirt until it made the buttons pop off exposing her huge round belly. After o the figure of a wonly afew mintues, Kelly had the figure of a woman expecting quintuplets.
Kage entered the room a and smiled at Kelly's new belly. "You have grown beautifully. Perhaps you deserve a reward for growing so big?" He suggested as he rubbed Kelly's belly.
(12-24-2013, 05:15 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Kage entered the room a and smiled at Kelly's new belly. "You have grown beautifully. Perhaps you deserve a reward for growing so big?" He suggested as he rubbed Kelly's belly.

A topless Kelly cups her hands over her huge breasts. "Like what?" she asks.
Kage grinned. "Take off your clothes. You feel the need for pleasure don't you?" He asked as Kelly felt the need to be pleasured.
(12-24-2013, 05:22 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Kage grinned. "Take off your clothes. You feel the need for pleasure don't you?" He asked as Kelly felt the need to be pleasured.

As Kelly is about to answer ger belly rumbles, "Uuuuuugh" she exclaims as ge clutches her belly.
Kage grinned. "The pleasure is taking effect. There's only one thing that'll stop it and only I can produce it." He said suggestively.
(12-24-2013, 05:33 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Kage grinned. "The pleasure is taking effect. There's only one thing that'll stop it and only I can produce it." He said suggestively.

"Very well" Kelly says, "Have your way with me." she say as her breasts begin to leak milk.
Kage grinned as he forced Kelly onto her back. He showed his erect member and grinned as he entered Kelly. The pains started to subside and was replaced with pleasure as Kage pumped into her.
(12-24-2013, 05:51 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Kage grinned as he forced Kelly onto her back. He showed his erect member and grinned as he entered Kelly. The pains started to subside and was replaced with pleasure as Kage pumped into her.

A few days after Kellts encounter with Kage, her belly became even bigger. She could feel the Xeon-Human hybrids moving within her. Her stomach stuck out of her clothes, and her breasts sloshed arounded with every step she took. She reported to the Xeon doctors for her 1st ultrasound since her impregnation.
Kage stated by Kelly's side the last few days. He went with Kelly to her ultrasound and watched as machines scanned Kelly. "This surrogate seems to be carrying ten." The doctor stated.
(12-24-2013, 08:51 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Kage stated by Kelly's side the last few days. He went with Kelly to her ultrasound and watched as machines scanned Kelly. "This surrogate seems to be carrying ten." The doctor stated.

"Ten? Wow." Kelly said holding her belly, "how long before I give birth?"
"Three more months. Until then, Kage shall be your permanent caretaker." The doctor stated as Kage rubbed Kelly's belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,415 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,231 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,109 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,537 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,356 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,058 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,580 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,513 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15