Breeders Inc. (OPEN)
**Dillon looked to Ryne**

Care to join me and Kevin at the pool? Afterwards you can have several servants cum in you and give you even more babies if you like?
**I picked up the wheelbarrow that contained my massive, baby-filled gut and carried it to the pool. I took the wheelbarrow and dumped my belly out, picked it up and slowly got into the Olympic sized, heated swimming pool.**
Ryne had dozens of man servants carry him to the pool. He went to the pool beside Dillon and had his belly placed into it. "Afraid my belly is to big for the pool." He stated as he rubbed his belly.
Not a problem.

**Dillon snapped his fingers and his servant pressed a button and the pool extended and expanded to the size of ten Olympic swimming pools**
I lugged my own massive frame towards the pool and waddled my way in after taking my stomach out of it and sighed in contentment. "Mmm, that water is so nice..." I sighed as I felt a lot lighter, hypothetically, that is.
**I got to the front of Ryne and put my belly under his to help ease him into the pool.**

So how far along are you two? Either of you close?
"Uh, I'd say I'm roughly 5-6 months along." I said.
I'm almost done. I'm seven months along. How about you Ryne?
"Five months. I wonder if we can keep them in here for a little while longer?" He asked before he moaned as thousands of his babies kicked,
I felt a bunch of kicks from within my belly as I floated above the surface of the pool, throwing water onto my big belly.
**I felt a bunch of kicks as well. I sunk my belly under water and rubbed as much of it as I could.**

(Do you guys mind if we fast forward to the nine month mark?)
(I'm cool with that.)
(I'm good too.)
Rodger arrived at the Island wanting to be breed right away...he was excited about carrying and giving birth to several babies
It was the ninth month for myself and a few other people who were massively pregnant. My children were ready to be born into the world, and since I had a lot of children growing in my gigantic tummy, I was going to have a long birth ahead of me. I was laying on my back, my massive stomach pinning me to my bed.
Ryne rested on his massive belly. His belly could fill the largest football field and Ryne loved it. He gave his belly a quick rub before it started to shake. "The babies are coming! Please? Can someone please come over here?" He asked nicely.
"I wish I could, but I'm in a bit of a predicament myself!" I said as I felt my belly start to quake.
Ryne chuckled before he moaned in pleasure. A baby started to descend down his birth canal. "Ohh! We have to get some doctors!"
Don't worry, we're fully equipped with everything we'll need.

**I signal to my staff to get the medical staff and prep the three of us for birth. I was laying propped up against a pool chair. My belly had extended well past my feet, it became firm and there were lumps appearing on it, indicating that my children were active. However, my water had not yet broken.**
Ryne moaned loudly. "Please tell me something is going to take these kids out? A fun slide for them or something big for me?" He asked as he was horny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,238 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,628 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,305 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,518 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15