Mystery Mother ? An open RP A haunted house where whoever enters ends up pregnant
I stopped to when i heard the voice. "Who's there? I can help"
Samantha heard the voice and went around the corner. There she found three men who was just as pregnant as she was. But that was impossible!

"Oh thank goodness!" Samantha cried as she waddled towards the men. "It looks like you're in the same perdiciment as me...but that's impossible!" Everything in this house had made her believe that the impossible could be made possible.

"I'm Samantha," she said with a worried smile. "And you are?"
"I'm Jesse." I extend a hand to Samantha and notice that she was heavily pregnant, as were the other guys in the house.
"My name's Kevin." I said with a smile as I noticed how pregnant this nice young woman was.
Samantha took each hand in turn, still not really believing that all of them were pregnant. Perhaps she was dreaming this all. But as she looked at her own stomach, she realized that might not be the case.

"It's nice to meet all of you." Samantha said with a smile. Samantha looked around and sighed.

"So I'm guessing that you guys don't know what's going on either." Samantha said sadly. "And you all fell asleep and woke up pregnant?"

Samantha looked around again. "All the doors and windows are locked, so whoever did this to us wants us to all give birth here. I'm a doctor, so if any of you go into labor, I can at least help."
"Yeah, that's what happened to me." I said as I patted my massive belly.
"Yeah, I fell asleep and woke up this way too." I sighed, then felt dread fill me as I registered her words. "G-Give birth? How are we going to do that? We have no vagina!"
Samantha looked at them all and realized that the man was right. How were they going to give birth to whatever was inside them? Though she was an OBGYN, med school did not prepare her for a male giving birth.

"Well, I'm not sure. But we'll answer that question when we get there. Anyone feeling any early signs of labor?"
"No, I'm not feeling any." I said as I stretched out a bit.
name: Greg
Gestation: due any second with very large quadruplets

Greg woke up with a odd sluggishness. I hadn't opened his eyes to see why, but something didn't feel right to him, he felt a bit constipated. When Greg tried to get up he couldn't, not even to a sitting position. He opened his eyes to only see an absolutely gigantic belly looming over him. He freaked out "HEEEELLLPPPP!!! IS SOMEONE THERE?!?!?!?!?!"
"Did anyone hear that?" I say as somebody started screaming. "There's more people here!"
"Yeah, I heard it, too!" I said as I looked around. "Whoever it is must be in a real pickle!"
HELLLOOO?!?!?!? Is someone there? Im over here! I...I'm...I can't get up" yelled greg. He had no idea what was going on, other than his planetary middle. He was feeling very uncomfortable at the moment.
"I think it's coming from there!" I say as I walk towards a door, opening it and finding a heavily pregnant man lying on the floor and struggling to get up.
I follow you into the room, and we see another man struggling to get up with his immense belly. "Come on. Let's help him up." I suggested.
"What's going on, what's happening?" said Greg as he was help to his feet. He some trouble standing as he got used to his new center of gravity.
"Looks like you're in the same boat as us." I said as I motioned to his massive belly.
Name: Henry
how far along: 8 months with triplets

I wake up feeling dizzy, My car broke down outside this huge mansion so i decided to catch some sleep, i came in and the door shut behind me locking me in, I found a bed and fell fast asleep only to wake up and look down and scream... What the hell? Im huge
I looked over at Greg my eyes huge. "wow" this guy was huge i thought to my self. i rubbed my own stomach that was also pretty large
anyone here
MaleFemalePregnancyLover
My DeviantArt page http://malefemalepregnancy.deviantart.com/
Now on Kik MFPregLover
Now on Skype: kaliasgirl
Discord: MFPregLover #0337

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,573 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,640 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,311 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething