Mystery Mother ? An open RP A haunted house where whoever enters ends up pregnant
Hey there, see you slept here overnight too! *rubs my huge belly* how long are we gonna be stuck here and when will these babies come out?
"Yeah i never ment to fall asleep but i did and this wase the result"*rubs huge belly*"i feel like i'm gonna pop any second. From what i've seen all the doors and windows are locked"*babies moveabout and kick around, puts both hands on belly*
Man i'm huge how many am i carrying!
Name: Terry
Description: Very pale, bright blue eyes, sandier hair, wire-rimmed glasses that he doesn't actually need, very skinny. Only 5'3.
How far along: After running away from an abusive home situation, he ended up seeking refuge in the house. Woke up about 10 months pregnant (will carry 12+ months, as long as 24) with twelve babies, all between 11 and 15 pounds.
----
Terry rubbed his eyes against the harsh sunlight when he woke up. The first thing he notice was that this house seemed like less of a good idea in the daytime; te second was that he couldn't sit up. The sweater-tee-shirt combo he had left home in rode up quite a bit on what Terry could only deduce was his belly. He could feel the slight chill where air hit bare skin.

Despite what should have been a shock, Terry felt... okay. As he rubbed his hands over his newly expanded belly, Terry felt calm. It seemed he was pregnant, or something of that nature, and that had been something popping up in his dreams recently. Shifting his weight, he managed to stand up with difficulty. Then, he listened; a few stairs creaked, and he could hear some muffled talking.

With new determination, Terry set off to confirm or deny the prescence of other people, rubbing his belly all the while.
Sees a kid around his age waddle out of a nearby room. He had a tad biggier belly then Dante but looked the same as well.
"Hey over here!" Calls/waves him over.
"Hey, over here!"

The words were music to Terry's ears. He turned his head to find a kid probably around his age, with a belly just a bit smaller than his own. Next to him was another man, also with a large, pregnant-looking belly. With some difficulty, Terry waddled a bit closer. Then he stood, tremendous belly arching his back; he slowly rubbed circles along the dome.

"H-hi," he muttered, nervous. "I--is this your house? I didn't mean to intrude, I wa just traveling unexpectedly and needed a place to spend the night. I'd be out of your hair except... well..." He gestured to his belly with his free hand. "I woke up like this."
Shakes head no"no this isnt my house. Its some haunted house that the locals dont go near,on a dare by some bullies that mess with me they made me come here. I had to stay one full night here and take something proving i went in. Well i think this prove it"*laughs and motions to his belly*
Terry's eyes follow the other boy's hands, staring at his huge belly. It takes everything he's got to look away before he makes the situation uncomfortable.

"So you woke up like this too?" Terry confirms, hands stroking his own, large belly. He feels what seem like kicks under one of his palms, and he groans a bit at the feeling. "That makes me definitely, definitely pregnant."
Don't worry were in the same boat. At least your not alone" smiles at him. Moans as he feels the babies he's carrying all move around. Dante rubs his belly to sooth them.
Starts to walk around the house trying to round up others in the same situation" so what do we do now? how long until we give birth?
Name: Nora
Description: 5'3, has short brown hair and blue eyes. Heard the screaming coming from the house and worried that someone was seriously hurt, decided to go in despite the rumors she heard about what happens when you go inside.
How far along: 8 months pregnant with one baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh god... So it's true." she moaned to herself as she realized what had happened when she had stayed overnight in the house. Why did she have to go towards the screams...? Getting out of the bed, she sighed. She'd have to handle her own problems later. Right now, she had to try to find the people that had been screaming and see if she could help them. After all, she had a little medical training; she could help. And besides, what doctor would come in here now?

Walking down the hallway, she noticed three young men; all extremely pregnant. She tries to hurry towards them, but is soon forced to slow down due to the weight of the growing child.

"Hey! Are you guys okay?"

Looks over and see's a woman walking over
Terry's eyes widened as another woman barged in. Well, there certainly are a lot of people here... are there others?

"I'm fine as we--" He cut off, unsuccessfully doubling over as pain gripped him. Soon, his grimace smoothed out. "Just a--B... Brat... whatever you call those ones, I think," he said, trying to ease their minds. He figured he was right though, because the babies all felt very high up still.
"Hey you ok?" Asks Terry and puts a hand on his shoulder.
"Fine," he replies. "It was just a moment. Though..." Terry runs his hands over his huge, swollen belly. "My belly is really tight and full. But that's nothing to worry about." To reinforce his point, Terry smiles.
Shakes head"yeah well if it feels like your going into labor. You better tell me" pokes his forehead.
"Do you know if there's anyone else in the house?" Nora asked.
"No idea" replies to Nora while rubbing belly
"Don't worry; I will," Terry muttered, distracted by his own belly and the lives moving within it. He ran his hands slowly over as much of it as he could reach, still not understanding how he was in this situation, but also not minding. Even if he didn't know how long he'd be there.

"By the way," he said, still distracted, "what else is in this place? Has anyone explored?"
Jace starts making his way over to them. Breathing heavy and holding onto the wall not adjusting to the new weight he has to carry
Name: Rafe

How far along in Pregnancy: 5 months along; carrying twins

Description: 6', tan skin, short black hair and steel-gray eyes

Additional Info: Local law enforcement officver; there's been reports of strange activity, potential vandalism and screaming from the house at night so he's been dispatched to investigate the problem.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moaning, Rafe turned over on his side and stretched out from his position on the---floor? Why was he lying on the floor? Last thing he recalled was rapping on the door of this creepy old cesspit, hoping to get some answers to what was going on inside. Now it was suddenly morning, and he was stiff from lying here all night and didn't recall how he got there and--

And his stomach was churning, whirling to match the sudden vertigo in his head as he tried to stand. With a muffled cursed he looked around wildly for something to contain the sick---he barely made it to a dry and disused sink in time, last night's dinner splattering foully into it with a painful retch. He thought he was done but suddenly his stomach twisted again and he heaved some more. Settling back with a pant he rubbed at his roiling belly--shocked at how bloated he suddenly was. Food poisoning? Had he eaten or drunk something last night that violently disagreed with him?

Moreover, could this be what had happened to all the house's illicit occupants? Sudden sickness could explain the screams and moaning sounds neighbors had claimed to hear. Wiping his mouth, Rafe wandered out into the corridor.

"Hey, is anyone else here?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,287 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,575 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,368 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,642 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,585 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,313 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething