– clover kennel; [open]

|₪| the setting.

Welcome to Clover Kennel, the island's one and only tourist-friendly tavern. Although you might be just the teeniest bit shaken at all the sharp teeth and flying reptiles you've encountered since arriving upon Ceyana's shoes, you can rest assured that you're safe within our walls. You see, here at CK, it's the staff's policy that we offer only the best to our clients – which means not eating them – not because the law forces us, but simply because it is our pleasure to do so and also because Israfel might just eat us if we don't. Speaking of the devil––Israfel, the island's overseer and his mate, Svara, are the rightful owners of the Kennel and reserve the right to boot visitors if they see fit to do so [or if they're bored]. Thus .. be sure to proceed at your own risk, okay?
[Image: c9o2.png]
yes, my lesbian lover makes pretty art. want some? here.
personal property of pmsingtiger,
please return me if found wandering the forums for pregnant ass.
thanks in advance, yo.

|₪| terms of agreement.
- in character -

[I.] Respect the owner and his mate. Especially his mate, because everyone who's anyone knows that Svara is the key, if not the organ itself, to the pissy wyvern's heart. What Svara says goes. He wants something, you bet your ass you're gonna give it to him. Unless it is your ass––in which case, you only give to him when Israfel's watching. Or better yet .. knotted with Svara's own.

[II.] If you're going to bang someone/or something, then at least do it where others can get a decent view. 'Cause hey, there's nothing that screams cockblock worse than a shitty view. Unless, of course, you're into scat. As a general rule, avoid the beds upstairs, esp. if you haven't paid for them, and only try fucking on the countertop if you want to get your junk shredded by a certain gryphon, since the bar is Svara's domain. You know, because he's a recovering alcoholic.

[III.] Pay your way. Ventures such as flattery and asskissing will get you nowhere in this joint. Pay the entrance fee and pay for what you buy as well as what you break. Both Israfel and Svara are a sucker for the shiny things, which translates to currency of any and every kind, but only if it's shiny and looks pretty. Need a reference item? Ask Israfel where Svara is.

- out of character -

[I.] Reciprocate the other players' effort. If everyone else is posting two to three paragraphs, please return the favor as best as you can. Just because life is an unfair bitch doesn't mean you have to be one, too ._.' No exceptions.
thanks in advance, yo.

|₪| the sign-up template.

name:
species: [no wyverns or dragons, unless discussed with mariah beforehand/prior to posting]
occupation: [currently only accepting customers/clients/etc., no staff––if character is a visitor with an outside occupation such as fishing, modeling, etc., then feel free to list it here]
sexuality:
marital status:
personality:
description: [two to six sentences; the presence of link to a reference photo is entirely optional, although this isn't so much a description of appearance as it is a headliner of sorts]

height:
weight:
eyes:
hair:
skin:
build:
markings:
other:

** once filled out, please submit this form to mariah via private message, to reduce spam in the thread. you'll be notified as soon as you're added to the character list.
thanks in advance, yo.

|x| the current cast of characters.

*** when you send me your application via private message, be aware that i will edit out grammar and spelling errors. i will not, however, cut out inconsistencies without discussing an alternative with you beforehand. since i'm in no way interested in stealing the works of others [lol bitch have you seen my work, jk], i'll always go out of my way to give credit where credit is due.

#001, daRealLeon w/ Laurent.
player username: daRealLeon.
character's name: laurent.
species: human.
occupation: sage, endowed w/ magic abilities––the same abilities that turned him into a hermaphrodite. his body also resists aging.
sexuality: homosexual.
marital status: single.

personality: generally quiet and outspoken, but if one takes the time to get to know him, he can be very .. crazy.

description: a scottish man who practiced magic at quite the young age, and now, as an adult, uses it to alter his biological appearance. he somehow manages to be shy and outgoing both at once, and dislikes people who are always serious.

height: 5'1"
weight: 129lbs.
eyes: hazel.
hair: red.
skin: pale.
build: very skinny, little muscle.
markings: none.
other: none.

#creative property of: daRealLeon.
#edited by: mariah, the grammar nazi bitch.

#002, PMSingTiger w/ Svara.
player username: PMSingTiger.
character's name: svara bloodrayne.
species: gryphon.
sexuality: anything that moves/currently wyvern sexual.
marital status: mated.

personality: a snarky bitch who hates everyone and can't stand being touched. sarcasm is his past time, and hurting people's feelings is his ultimate goal.

description: svara is androgynous, with long blond hair that's constantly tangled. he has one blue eye and one green eye; his pale white complexion makes them stand out all the more. scars are all over his body, the largest ones marring his left forearm, featuring his name. the second largest begins at his collarbone and stretches to his armpit. he's not very tall at 5'8" and built with a mix between two genders, slightly bigger hips than the average man, broader shoulders than the average woman, more curves than a man, less body fat than a woman.

height: 5'8"
weight: 150lbs.
eyes: blue/green.
hair: blonde.
skin: white.
build: androgynous?
markings: scars.
other: n/a.

#creative property of: pmsingtiger.
#edited by: mariah.
thanks in advance, yo.
Laurent, an old sage recently kicked out of the magical world, approached the tavern called Clover Kennel. His intention was to stay for a very long time, after hearing a good review from a friend.

Laurent's magical abilities were extraordinary, but he did not use them the way they are intended to. Magic in his profession is for combat and help cure diseases and prove or disclaim scientific theories. Laurent however, used his magic for the sole intention of altering his appearance to look attractive as possible. His magic went as far as to turning him into a hermaphrodite, as well as resisting aging, he continues to change his appearance as he sees fit. These actions made him very unpopular and he was soon kicked out of the magical world, yet his powers were still intact.

Finally arriving at the Clover Kennel, he enters and takes a seat by the main counter.
Svara growled as he tried to reach the same glass for the fifth time. His belly was still swollen with Isra's brood, and it just continued to grow, making him incapable of menial tasks. "FUCK FUCK FUCK! AHHHH" He screeched, throwing the other glass he had to the floor. It shattered in a loud crash, that made him feel a lot better. At least the bar was empty for the moment, being so early in the morning.

His long tangle of blonde hair, fell down his back to his ass in a damp sweaty heap. While wearing female clothes tend to help with the heat flashes (He still wasn't happy about the hormonal onslaught he was going through because of this pregnancy) it did have the added bonus of getting him tons of tips when he worked the bar. Also most didn't take his vulgar mouth serious when they thought they were talking to a pregnant girl.

He snorted at the broken glass, contemplating if Isra should pick it up. His musing was cut off when the door opened and a small red head walked in. Green and blue eyes tracked the stranger all the way to the bar stool where he promptly sat down. Although Svara couldn't complain much about the bar, he still wasn't exactly people literate, he socially inept. Oh, and he had major anger issues and to many visible scars. If he got one more man asking him about the one that traveled down his ass into his shorts he would break a bitch...kinda like he broken that dips hits nose...and Isra had to drag him off of him...like a crazy pregnant tasmanian devil.

He patted his swollen abdomen, unwilling to admit that he was looking forward to seeing his little mutants in the flesh. They might be so ugly they reverted back to cute, he could only hope. Looking back to the new comer, his androgynous face a blank mask. "I don't read minds...don't ask about my ass scar...what do you want?" He said sourly...per the norm.
[Image: fik3.png]
yes, i make pretty art. no, i won't make any for you.
personal property of: mariah?!, please return if found wandering the interwebs.
Laurent had not even noticed the ass scar, nor the pregnant wyvern, until he spoke. "Do not worry, I was not planning to." His hazel eyes studied Svara, and began to take notes and theories about his character in his mind. "This is the Clover Kennel, yes?" He spoke, his voice was as womanly as the length of his long red hair, which he had just changed this morning. "I was planning to stay here."
"You got money?" came the wyvern's rasping query, sinuous vocals accentuated by the careful, creeping gait that he adopted in his approach of the pair.

"Got money, we can talk. F'not, you might as well just get out and save your breath, 'cause we ain't cheap and the last man who tried to haggle with me failed spectacularly. Svara can show you where he's buried. Can't you, baby?" the wyvern purred huskily as he leapt onto the counter to greet his mate with a kiss, rough tongue dragging over an exposed clavicle; daring to linger, before finally Israfel raised his head to wink lazily at the gryphon.

He meant to sit, Israfel did, but the world went askew when he leaned back and he came terrifyingly close to plunging backwards over the marble countertop's precipice.

With a rather unbecoming shriek, he fought to regain his footing, looping the slim tipmost flesh of his tail 'round Svara's slender wrist in a desperate, albeit admittably clumsy ply for insurance against any further such misfortune. "Damned drink," he spat irritably, unwittingly betraying the reason for his uncharacteristic disorientation.
thanks in advance, yo.
Svara was about to respond to the...stranger, when him mate did it for him. Although he didn't agree with the wyvern on much, he had to agree that shiny expensive things were in both of their favor. He watched with bemused eyes as the beast vaulted gracelessly over the bar top and into his vicinity. Watching the whole event he sneered, baring a chipped canine at the both...well at his man and the man/woman.

"Actually I know where I buried his bones...cause you told me I couldn't keep them in the nest. Still pissed off about that by the way." The wyvern gave his clavicle a quick swipe of his tongue, which the hormonal gryphon couldn't deny felt good...and even better in other places.

He ignored his mates clumsy walk about, and even the tail that wrapped around his slim wrist. Later he would get even, if not very soon. He regarded the redhead with a contemptuous look before a shit eating grin broke over his face. "So you have both dick and pussy to? See, Princess, I told you I wasn't the only one who had both." A dark cloud passed over the gryphons expression. "I better be the only one your fucking with both." Looking down at the broken glass he remembered he hadn't picked it up. "Princess debauchery, pick up the glass, I can't bend over with your demon spawn living - rent free - in my womb."
[Image: fik3.png]
yes, i make pretty art. no, i won't make any for you.
personal property of: mariah?!, please return if found wandering the interwebs.
"Yes, I have both" Laurent answers. "And, I do have plenty of money, as well as other valuable, shiny things to pay if that also suites you." Laurent was also capable of creating various objects with his magic, but he usually did this only on money or things that he believed were as beautiful as he was.
Terms of Agreement have been updated. Please review post #002 for details and adjust yourself accordingly, as the update applies to all involved parties,whether newcoming or established or otherwise. Thank you.
thanks in advance, yo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,570 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,635 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,310 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15