– the jungle; [open]
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ the jungle ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ

Would you like to become dragon kibble? Do you fantasize about capturing a fierce, majestic dragon, and dragging it back to your home to dominate? Or perhaps it is you who wishes to be dominated, perhaps by one of Ceyana's wyvernai or tarragons. If so, then look no further. Simply step off the beaten path and venture into the jungle's depths.

Travel past the shadows and the tangled foliage, until you come upon the precipice of a gnarled mountaintop. And then, my dear wanderer, you must jump.

It's strongly advised that you take precautions beforehand against anything that might prompt you to change your mind, for once you take one of Ceyana's beasts as a mate, I'm afraid there's no going back.
[Image: c9o2.png]
yes, my lesbian lover makes pretty art. want some? here.
personal property of pmsingtiger,
please return me if found wandering the forums for pregnant ass.
thanks in advance, yo.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ raison l'etre ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ

Think of this as a method to obtain a wyvern and/or dragon for whatever creative purposes you might have. The creature will be played by yours truly, although you can send any preferences [concerning appearance, personality, etc.] to me via private message. I understand this might be a bit confusing, so I'll graciously give you an example.

An MPC user – we shall call him Steve – has a character they would like to mate to a wyvern and/or dragon. They can post here, portraying said character entering the Jungle and "jumping" [read: falling] off the mountaintop. Say Steve wants a black-scaled, large wyvern to come across his now unconscious character and claim him as a mate. He messages me and I respond with a post that portays a black-scaled, large wyvern claiming his character as his mate. Voila.

Now Steve can do whatever he wants with this new mate and his character. He can punt me to other threads to accompany his character, he can write a story in which his character and his mate [played by me] go on wild adventures to faraway lands, blahblahblah. Get it? If not, feel free to send questions and concerns via private message.

To keep things uniform and thorough, I ask that interested individuals send me a basic reference sheet that lists the basic details about their character, as well as their/your preferences. Do you want a wyvern character to star in a story, do you want a wyvern for a mate, etc. Hell, you can even request Israfel to make a brief appearance in one of your stories. Whatever, yo.

:3 Ready? Go!
[Image: c9o2.png]
yes, my lesbian lover makes pretty art. want some? here.
personal property of pmsingtiger,
please return me if found wandering the forums for pregnant ass.
thanks in advance, yo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,570 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,638 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,310 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15