Tribe (OPEN)
Takes place in a tribe where people praise pregnancies. They have parties, "rubbing sessions", and more!
Note: only one pregnancy at a time

Name: Nikki
Role: pregnant/surrogate (choose between surrogate, pregnant, chief (only 1) and normal)
# of babies: 6 but doesn't know yet, was only expecting 1

Nikki was lost, weak, and alone. He was so frail that he collapsed by an old oak tree not to far from the Beluc Tribe camp. The chief found Nikki and carried him to his camp. The chief was amazed at Nikki's body and wanted him to be pregnant ASAP. The chief has been doing stuff like this for years. He finds perfect boys and makes them pregnant. They praise bellies and babies and love pregnant people

nikki awoke with a major headache. He had no idea where he was. "ouch" he said. There was a pinch coming from his stomach. He looked down and saw wires and stickers attached to his belly.
[/font]
Name: Bronco
Role: Chief

Chief Bronco sits in his hunt where Nikki is being held. The clay walls are decorated with depictions of male like figures with large, round bellies. He looks at Nikki, "you will be perfect."
kik: jt_stevens94
Name: Marc
Role: pregnant
# of babies: 3 - triplets

Marc looks back at the chief, putting his hand on his rounded belly and smiling at the Chief. ''You sure this one is 'perfect', Chief?'' He asked, tilting his head and giving a small hum, watching over whatever the Chief was doing. He had been in a similar position to the man with wires and such from his belly only a few months previously. He was also expecting child, well not just one, three to be accurate and had been invited to follow the chief to see over the new man. Intrigued by the prospect of seeing another impregnated much like he was, Marc had agreed, following the chief of the tribe and was now stood with him, looking back at Nikki in amazement as he gently rubbed his large, round belly.
Name: Dario.
Role: Pregnant.
# of babies: 1 (very early days).

Dario has been part of the tribe pretty much all his life. He loves the atmosphere, and already has a daughter and son who were born from his body. He is the only one who knows why the traditions are what they are, as he happens to be the healer.

"If any of you need help, let me know." Dario looks at the others.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
''Hey Dario.'' Marc smiled as Dario walked in, tilting his head to the slide slightly as he moved his hand under the underside of his bump and hummed. Turning his head back to the group below and looked back at the new man before sighing. ''Have you heard anything about who this guy is?'' He asked. He respected Dario a lot, him having been there all the time that Marc himself had, this was only Marc's first pregnancy, and he was aware that Dario already had two children.
"If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them." Dario notices that Marc is a little shy.

Being a healer, Dario has seen everything, so knows how to confront situations should they arise. His daughter, Maranda, and son, Andrew, are both teachers in the tribe.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Marc smiled at him, giving a small hum and blushing a little. ''Well, thanks.'' He smiled. ''It means a lot.'' He nodded, glancing at Dario and humming. ''I- oh.'' He gave a small gasp, moving a hand to the side of his belly to rub the small lump one of his babies had just kicked. ''They're a little over active, lately.'' He laughed, glancing at Dario. ''Guess they're getting ready to be born.''' He smirked, looking down lovingly at his bump before back up at Dario. ''When did you give birth to your children? I guess I'm getting a little nervous.'' He hummed, looking back at him.
"My daughter, 21 years ago, and my son, 20 years ago." Dario replies. "My real name is Naotaka, because of my heritage, but for as long as I remember, I've also been called Dario, and don't you worry, as nerves are normal."

Marc raised an eyebrow, giving a small humming nod as he looked back at him. ''Which would you rather?'' He asked. ''Dario or Naotaka?'' He asked polietly, tilting his head to the side slightly as he listened to him talk. He was glad that nerves seemed to be nervous, but he was getting increasingly more nervous as the days went on. Soon he would be giving birth for the first time. That was scary in itself.
"Whatever you want to call me." Dario smiles. "Whatever you find easier to say."

''They're both nice names.'' Marc smiles, looking down for a moment before nodding. ''But if you're used to Dario.'' He smiled.
"I don't mind what name you use for me." Dario replies.

''I'll probably just keep using Dario then.'' He nods, giving him a smile as he gave another round sweeping rub of his belly.
"Okay." Dario smiles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,411 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,218 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,103 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,522 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,350 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,619 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,053 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,579 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,290 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,509 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15