Pregnant Life (NSFW)
This rp is a little different than others. Its first come, first serve. Whoever joins first gets to have a few dozen babies with me.

Warning: this will be NSFW. Also, Ryne lives in a world where men can't get pregnant. Sorry for any inconvenience
------------------------

Name: Ryne
Description: light blonde hair, thin and small body, wide hips.

Ryne enjoyed the night as he danced around the pole. He was working at the strip club, shaking his ass to both men and women in the club. His belly bounced as he went up and down to please the crowd. People thought the pregnant belly was just an act. What they didn't know, Ryne was pregnant! He was visited by an alien woman one night and made pregnant by her. His belly was full with triplets as the woman left, telling Ryne was pregnant and had to do things before taking Ryne with her. For now as he waited, he worked at the club, passing off his pregnancy as an act.

He continued to shake his ass to the crowd, spreading his legs for the crowd to see his round belly. He was special to the club, he went with clients to have sex with them. There was a catch; an auction was held to have Ryne. Ryne didn't mind, as long as he could paid so he can spend it on his unborn babies.
Name: Jaime.
Description: Is compared to Jaime Lannister (Game Of Thrones) in looks and voice.

Jaime watched the young man dancing. He was pregnant aswell, but the mother had died, and he wanted to have a companion. He was carrying one child, and he wanted to have someone who was pregnant like him and due around the same time. He didn't just want sex.

Jaime offered to give 5,000,000 for Ryne.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(Would you guys mind if I joined in as the alien woman?)
Name: Nathair
Description: Light blue skin with black tribal markings all over her body twisting and turning elegantly. She has long straight bleach blond hair falling down her back. Her eyes are a deep blood red and are slit like a cat's eyes.

She is siting at the bar watching Ryne. She morphed to look like a human woman, lightly tanned, blue eyed, blond wavy hair with plump red lips in a tight form fitting black dress. She looked over the crowd and immediately spotted another like Ryne. She watched the other pay 5,000,000 for him and she smirked to herself. So she sat back waiting and watching.
The owner announced Jaime won the auction. Ryne walked over to Jaime. "I'm all yours for a few days." He said as he pressed his belly against Jaime's.
"I see something in you, as it's not just sex appeal that I can see." Jaime replied. "I'm about 6 months, and if that alien woman looking at you wants you, then she'll have to want me too."

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
"Nathair? What do you mean?" Ryne whispered.
Nathair smiled and walks over to the two. "Hello boys" She smiles and slings her arms around their shoulders. "How are you two doing?" She asks while starting to lead them out of the club.
Ryne blushed as he followed Nathair. "Well the babies won't stop kicking while I was on stage." He said.
She kisses his cheek and rubs his belly soothingly calming the babies inside. "I'm sorry I wasn't around before but now everything is taken care of and now I'll be here for a long while." Nathair gives him a peck on the lips before turning to the other pregnant man with a kind smile. "What's your name honey?"
Ryne smiled as he nuzzled up to Nathair. He felt the babies shift and kick in his womb. He loved his babies. He wanted them to be born soon. Unfortunately, he had to get pregnant in order for his babies to be born. Nathair explained that Ryne can get pregnant with other people's babies and give birth to them. But, Ryne had to get pregnant an unknown amount of times before giving birth to his original babies.
"My name is Jaime." Jaime introduced himself. "I believe you and I have met before, as the mother of the child I am carrying, was your half human sister, though she died not long after I found out that I was expecting. Like Ryne, I have been pregnant before, but that's because I was a surrogate for another species."

Jaime then turned to Ryne.

"I'm sorry if I sound confusing, but this is another reason why I bidded for you, and you will find out more reasons why I made my bid as time goes on."

Jaime doesn't mention the fact that both he and Ryne were born in the same lab but years apart, and that the scientist that created them created them with the intention of having them able to carry babies.

Ryne raised an eyebrow, wondering what Jaime meant. He was unaware of his past, only knowing that he was an orphan, growing up with no parents was hard but Ryne prevailed.
"If anyone knew what was going on, they'd be sure to call us lunatics." Jaime looked at Ryne. "When the time comes, I will tell you about your past."

Ryne tilted his head in confusion. "My past? There is nothing special about my past."
"But there is." Jaime replied. "Like my past."

Jaime means the lab conception and birth, but does not mention it just yet.

Ryne shrugged. "Well why don't we talk about it later while we eat?" He suggested as he rubbed his belly.
"Yes, sure." Jaime rubs his own belly.

Nathair sadly smiles remembering her sister and then remembering him. She watches the two converse but doesn't say anything but holds onto the two tighter and she leads them to a fancy high end restaurant that another alien friend of her's owns. She gets a private room away from prying eyes and her friend comes in with menus. "Order anything you want darlings, It is on the house." He says then walks off to let them think. Nathair turns to the two of them. "What would you guys like to eat?"
Ryne thought for a moment. "I could really go for lasagna, spaghetti, and garlic bread please." He asked politely as he rubbed his hungry belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,288 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,084 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,524 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,377 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,979 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,797 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,197 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,323 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,581 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome