Navigating the Seas (BabyDaddy and Eskal)
Arvia kept him pinned as she messaged the nerves connected to the glands that would release the merman's sperm. Her fingers danced down his sides and stopped periodically to message them. She was going to win this battle and she had the wine to thank for it.
"Mhhmh...nrnrmemn....ARHHHhh!!!" Ralor finally cried as his body released sperm to flood his pouch and fertilize Arvia's eggs.
Arvia lightly kissed his lips before releasing him. "That wasn't that bad now was it?" she asked as their lips parted.
"Fuck...you..." Ralor sputtered, still coming down from his high and being lulled to sleep by the hormones from his body. The eggs would need to be fertilized and take and his body wanted him to sleep for it.
Arvia carefully his tiara and placed it on the beside table before going to her vanity to remove her own jewelry. She undid her braid and brushed out her hair. She held her head as an unfamiliar feeling washed over her. She brushed it off, contributing it to the wine she had with dinner. She swam back over to the bed and settled beside Ralor. "Sleep well." She closed her eyes, settling into a deep sleep.
The next morning, Ralor awoke in a tangle of limbs and tails, in an unfamiliar bed, and hungover. "Urghrhrh..." he murmured, slowly starting to wake up.
Arvia stirred and let out a slight yawn. She slowly blinked as she rose up. "Morning," she grumbled as she held her throbbing head. "That was some wine last night."
"What...what the hell..." Ralor murmured, slowly floating out of the bed. His stomach felt queasy and a bit weird from the wine, and as he looked down, he noticed his pouch was sealed. "What the hell?!"
"Ug...Don't shout...Please..." Arvia launched herself up and she made her way to the kitchen. She blinked as she saw the clock. "Shit! Help yourself to whatever! I have to go!" She quickly pulled her hair back into a high ponytail before darting out the door. If she swam fast enough, she would have just enough time to make it to her station before her shift started.
No. Nononononononono. Pregnant. He was pregnant. Claimed by that bitch who took him to dinner last night... ugh, this was exactly what he feared. He resolved to sit in this room and not move, since the mermaid locked the door on the way out.
Arvia returned a few hours later, exhausted and still fighting a headache. She raised an eyebrow as she saw Ralor. "You...You're still here?"
Ralor crossed his arms. "You locked me in," he huffed, refusing to make eye contact with her.
"Oh...Sorry about that... Is there something I can make for you or something?" Arvia let down her hair. "How's your hangover?"
"Something you can make me? Something you can make me?!" Ralor nearly roared. "You impregnated me!" he screamed.
"Yeah and? You should feel honored that I even picked you! You know how many men have been pining after me for the past few years? Even your own coworkers have been eyeing me!" Arvia shouted back. "You challenged me, if I recall. Honestly, you could've pushed me off last night if you didn't drink so much!"
"I do not need a woman!" Ralor screeched, going to slap her but she caught his hand. "Ugh! I wanted to have a good night, not become some mermaid's fifth husband!"
"You're not my fifth husband!" Arvia shouted, offended by his words. "You're my first!" She released his hand and glared at him.
"And I better be your only! You can take me, rape me, and keep me here as your prisoner husband, but you WILL not do this to another merman!" he shouted back.
"Fine! I wasn't planning on it anyway!" She rubbed her temples. "I didn't mean to lock you in this morning. I was late for work it was a force of habit." She gestured to the door. "If you want to leave, feel free to."
Ralor glared at her once more before swimming out in a huff, refusing to let the tears begin to flow before he was a good distance away.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Oppressive Seas (Closed w/ Lovebite) Marley 195 30,467 10-20-2016, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Mythical Ranch (Closed with BabyDaddy) WolfenBreeder 46 12,060 07-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Last Post: WolfenBreeder
  The Minotaur's "Wife" (Closed with BabyDaddy) EnamelEyes 89 28,949 05-04-2015, 03:34 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes
  Shelter from the Storm (Closed with BabyDaddy, possibly NSFW) SRuiz 66 16,010 02-24-2015, 12:51 AM
Last Post: SRuiz
Star Into Hope (CLOSED RP W/ BABYDADDY) Redbane 30 8,385 12-09-2014, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Redbane
  Paternity Ward (Closed with Eskal) BabyDaddy 0 1,546 11-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post: BabyDaddy
  A Tenor bit of a Problem (SRuiz and BabyDaddy) SRuiz 102 30,525 09-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Last Post: SRuiz
  The High Seas (MBX and Eskal) MpregBoyX 17 4,827 07-17-2014, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Eskal