A Tenor bit of a Problem (SRuiz and BabyDaddy)
Jaíme simply smiled, pointing at the steps of the mansion that led to the pool. "Very well, Cariño. The sight is amazing anyways."

Up the stairs he trekked, leading Cole out the seemingly large maze that was his vineyard. He opened the window doors from the outside, letting Cole enter first as he followed afterwards. Soon their eyes were greeted by the sight of marble statues holding vases as they poured into one large pool almost reminiscent to the days of Rome. Jaíme simply sat down near some tables.

"I teach the local kids here sometimes, but that won't be until July. I usually have this place to myself and take in the sights of it during breakfast and lunch." He watched as his servants brought out some trays with large breakfast burritos fried to perfection with ham,eggs, bacon and cheese inside with a nice freshly made spicy salsa to go with it. It also came with various fruits and Orange Juice and something else in a liquor bottle. Jaíme merely poured it, the dark chocolate liquor smoothed to perfection, as it landed in the glass of ice. He grabbed the corkscrew, popping the blueberry wine's cork off as he poured it in with the dark liquor, stirring it up as the wine's sweetnees balanced the dark chocolate's smooth and strong taste.
Cole took a gentle sip of the wine, his eyes nearly rolling back from how good it was. "Oh my..." he said quietly, holding it up to the light and swishing it around in the glass.

(Could we maybe start picking up the pace a bit?)
((Sure. 2 weeks good enough? I know you said you wanted for Cole to catch on eventually and attempt to escape?))

As the weeks rolled forward, the night of the current day was met with rain. Jaíme had found himself perhaps in more than he bargained for. He did enjoy the moments that he spent with Cole. They were better than going at it alone for the holidays, but a question loomed out on how satisfied the other man was. What went from a prank had seemingly turned into a trapped individual and while Jaíme thought that to be funny, he would have to eventually return, but what would he do in between then? Perhaps he could mold the male into someone different? The thought played into his mind a bit as he sat in an empty room isolated from the other singer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Obsession. (A RP between SRuiz and Lovebite) Lovebite 33 7,350 12-26-2016, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Fallout (closed with SRuiz) Hyenadog 58 11,381 11-15-2016, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  The Ship (closed w/ SRuiz) DragonKnight 34 6,324 08-09-2016, 03:33 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Mpreg Dynasty (closed with SRuiz) Mpreg_Musou 29 8,483 07-21-2016, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Mpreg_Musou
  The Mark (closed with SRuiz) tjopj44 55 14,605 07-05-2016, 05:30 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Alien invasion(closed with SRuiz) Littleittyboy 16 3,645 11-09-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Pregnancy Formula (Closed with SRuiz) SeanWoods221 8 2,508 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Mythical Ranch (Closed with BabyDaddy) WolfenBreeder 46 12,059 07-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Last Post: WolfenBreeder
  Royal Brat (Closed With SRuiz) RoyalThorn 11 4,016 05-14-2015, 10:06 PM
Last Post: SRuiz
  The Minotaur's "Wife" (Closed with BabyDaddy) EnamelEyes 89 28,947 05-04-2015, 03:34 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes