A Tenor bit of a Problem (SRuiz and BabyDaddy)
Jaíme chuckled. "Relax, it's only a dance." Hr smiled some but from the looks of it, Cole was close to passing out. He did not see that one coming and as much as he would love to see him knocked out the competition, he would not leave him to an entire crowd. Instead, he hefted the man up, carrying him. "Let's get you out of here" he stared at the ride out that would get him to the plane. A thought then played into his mind as he hopped in the backseat with him. Cole was coming to Cuba with him.
The thought of kidnapping had not even crossed the young singer's intoxicated. Jaime's carrying had bewildered him and the motion from the walk made Cole nearly through up and pass out, almost at the same time. The star could obviously not hold his liquor as Jaime laid him into the back seat of a private car, moaning and clutching his face.
"Just uh relax. We're getting you there soon..." Jaìme was not even sure what there was at the moment, but he motioned for the driver to head off once the door was closed. He grabbed a bottle of water in the backseat, bringing it to Cole as he sat him up a bit. "You need to drink some because you don't look too hot."
Cole guzzled the bottle of lukewarm water. His stomach gurgled and twisted, feeling extremely nauseous and wanting to throw up. "Urghhhh...lemmepasshout...please..." he mumbled, slurring.
Jaíme chuckled. "Sure. Just rest your head." When the car did arrive to the private air strip, he hefted the sleeping male out with ease, carrying him in his arms, portraying a scene of if they were a couple. "This sleepyhead is coming with me to Cuba" he chuckled as he got on board. If he was lucky, the light drinker would have more than likely sleep through the entire ride.
Cole mumbled and shifted a bit, but otherwise remained passed out.

(Not really sure what else to say cause he's out. Also, I know your character has an accent in his name, but I don't know how to put that in on my computer.)
((No worries lol. I was planning to take it all into full swing with this post. As for the accent, I usually did it through the phone but the name is pronounced Hi-Me versus Jamie XD))

The plane had took off within a few minutes after Jaime had got them both aboard. "I can't believe this is happening" he said lowly with a smile as he walked over to Cole. He instantly began searching through his pockets, pulling his phone out. "This has to go though. Not like it would work where we're going though."

He sat back in his own seat, closing his eyes as he relaxed a bit. When the sun had arrived early in the morning, part of the bright lights beamed through, causing Jaime's green eyes to bolt open a bit. He glanced out, being greeted by the sight of a few waves of the ocean here and there, but on the horizon was his little resort. There was one flight in and one flight out and the next flight out was a few months from now and that was because it was for Jaime to make it back from his little retreat with a set of new music and everything else.

When the plane had finally landed, it was a few minutes before the man had helped Cole off the plane. He stared at the large three story mansion before helping him inside. Once he got in, he laid him down on the large bed softly and when their belongings, at least Jaime's as Cole literally came with nothing, he closed the door behind him, letting the cold air send him back to sleep as he laid beside Cole. He was expecting the male to freak out whenever he did come to.
(Hi-me? I always thought the Spanish pronunciation was Hi-May? Idk, just something I was wondering, you obviously know more Spanish than I do.)

Cole slowly stirred awake, feeling ridiculously awful and almost physically unable to open his eyes. "Wh-what the hell..." he said, attempting to open his eyes, but quickly shutting them due to the pain. He groaned as his entire body ached and felt simply awful.

He felt rather warm and, the more he slowly awoke, felt like he was being spooned by someone from behind.
((It's May. Spell check kept switching it to Me for some reason to the point I just shifted to the computer fully lol ))

Jaime rested on the bed, sleeping away until he felt some more movement around. When his eyes opened again, there was Cole, awakening and freaking out a bit. A smile formed on his face as he tugged on him a bit, leaning in a bit as his breath pressed against the back of Cole's neck. "Morning, baby" a warm set of lips pressed against the back of his neck as he wondered what would happen next.
"Ugh...what the...what the..." Cole mumbled, feeling hot breath in his ear. He began to struggle, but felt locked in the strong grasp and limited by the terrible hangover he was currently experiencing. His thrashing was hushed by a set of lips on the back of his neck. "Ack!" he cried, struggling harder.
Jaime pretended to have his eyes shoot open and then leap backwards when he heard the male's voice. He pushed himself off so bad to the point he fall out on to the wooden floor, the covers cushioning his fall. He groaned a bit before slowly struggling to get up. His hands grabbed the pillow-top mattress as he rose up from the covers, revealing his fully fit body, only wearing black underwear. Cole would find himself in a similar setting except with Jaime's tank top on him. The male had switched and taken their clothes off while they were under the covers.
"What the... Jaime?! Where the hell...what the hell..." Cole said, beginning to panic and sit up. He looked, noticing he was in an unfamiliar bed in a unfamiliar bedroom. At the same time, he also felt his lack of pants. "Oh God!" he cried, burying himself under the covers as his head continued to pound away.
Jaíme adjusted his eyes to glance at the person on the other side of the bed. "C---Cole?" A series of words flew out in a language the other man probably could not understand. He then stopped to realize, or at least pretend to, that Cole was in his shirt. The male even looked like he was about to cry. "Nonononono!" He ran over to him. "Nothing probably happened!"

He then noticed the window beside him. He opened it to he greeted by the soft white sand and palm trees nearby.

"Oh crap!" He began to look for his shoes. "We don't have time! The plane is getting ready to leave for the summer!"
"What?! Plane?! Where am I?! Jaime!" he cried, his head still pounding and his body aching as he leapt up from the bed.
"A plane that I usually take when I need to get away from...public eye..." He found a set of sandals under the bed and shook them off lightly before hefting them on. "And if we don't hurry, that private plane will not be back for probably around 10 months or so." Jaime knew when it came back, but for now, he just wanted Cole to get the sinking realization that he may be stranded on an island full of people that would not understand him and who knows what else. "We need to go now if you want to get out of here."
"10 months?! What the...where..." Cole cried, flying around the room in a desperate bid to find his pants and shoes, his head pounding and his stomach gurgling as he made the desperate attempt to search for his clothes.
"This is where I go to work on music. This place is practically in a large sun spot, so if they aren't told in advance, they may more than likely not know to check back." With nothing but the flip flops on, he grabbed Cole's hand. "You're more dressed than I am. Worry about that later!" He led them both out the room and down the three flights of stairs. They were brought out to the front doors, a large gate a little in the way. He was taking the long route. It would be a huge bonus if the plane just took off while they were running.
Cole's head pounded and screamed in pain and he vomited along the path as they ran along. He was completely naked from the waist down as Jaime struggled to open the fence. "Ugh...the plane..." Cole said, gazing through the tropical forest at the runway in the distance.
When the gate opened, Jaíme stopped to notice Cole vomiting. He instantly knelt down by him. "Easy..." the man was obviously still under the effects of the liquor. When the engines revved up, Jaíme knew what to do then. "There's no way we're going to make it in time, but I'll still try. Climb on my back." If Cole did, he would lift him up and try to carry him to the plane, though from the looks of it, it was beginning it's initial stages for takeoff.
Cole, his head spinning and head churning, collapsed onto Jaime's back, who picked them up and jogged to the runway, the weight weighing him down. "Not...gonna...make it..." Cole mumbled as he was bounced up and down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Obsession. (A RP between SRuiz and Lovebite) Lovebite 33 7,351 12-26-2016, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Fallout (closed with SRuiz) Hyenadog 58 11,381 11-15-2016, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  The Ship (closed w/ SRuiz) DragonKnight 34 6,324 08-09-2016, 03:33 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Mpreg Dynasty (closed with SRuiz) Mpreg_Musou 29 8,483 07-21-2016, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Mpreg_Musou
  The Mark (closed with SRuiz) tjopj44 55 14,606 07-05-2016, 05:30 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Alien invasion(closed with SRuiz) Littleittyboy 16 3,647 11-09-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Pregnancy Formula (Closed with SRuiz) SeanWoods221 8 2,508 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Mythical Ranch (Closed with BabyDaddy) WolfenBreeder 46 12,059 07-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Last Post: WolfenBreeder
  Royal Brat (Closed With SRuiz) RoyalThorn 11 4,016 05-14-2015, 10:06 PM
Last Post: SRuiz
  The Minotaur's "Wife" (Closed with BabyDaddy) EnamelEyes 89 28,947 05-04-2015, 03:34 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes