A Tenor bit of a Problem (SRuiz and BabyDaddy)
Jaíme led them down to the strip, the little trip down wards caused him to slip in the sand. He fell chest first as he watched the plane take off. "Crap...." he got up, sighing. "Let's get you some water and medicine."
"No...no...no..." Cole murmured, stunned as the plane flew away. He was stuck. No way, there was no way this was possible. He felt Jaime lightly pick him up and start carrying him back to the mansion, still in shock.
"Take it easy" he simply assured him, a small smile hiding under his face. "You still need some rest" his hand gently squeezed Cole's rear as he led him back to the mansion and back to the bed. He set him down and walked back out. "Maybe some breakfast would do you some good. I'll see what they're preparing in the kitchen." If he played his cards right, he could convince Cole into thinking he came there of his own volition and whatnot.
Cole laid on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. He couldn't believe it. Stuck. On an island. With no way off, no cell phone, nothing. His band...his career...his family... and to top it off, he probably had sex with Jaime, judging by the squeeze the older man had given him. He was determined not to cry as he heard Jaime leave the room.
Jaime worked his way into the kitchen after a good bit. He stared at some of the fresh Orange Juice and smiled, pouring two glasses. He headed back up to the room, opening the door. "Here, drink some of this. Can't have you dehydrated some. I'll check for some aspirin."

With that in mind, he walked towards the room's bathroom, opening the mirror to check for some bottles. When he found the aspirin, a drowsy formula fell down. He stared at it and then thought about the white pills inside. He did not want to potentially kill him as so far everything worked. He walked back out with the Aspirin alone.

"Hey, how are you feeling right now?" He ran a hand to his forehead a bit while giving him the pain reliever. "Everything's going to be alright. I'll try to get you back as soon as possible."
Cole's body desperately wanted the hydration and he guzzled down the orange juice, looking up as Jaime entered the room with pills and water. "Oh thank God... give them to me," he demanded, gulping the aspirin easily.
Jaime smiled as Cole took the orange juice and guzzled it down. Then came the water and pills. "Glad to see you're ecstatic about that. You kind of startled me a few minutes ago though" he chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. "So you have no clue to what happened last night?"
Cole shook his head, feeling uncomfortable about this whole situation. "I woke up...you were behind me and...I didn't have pants on," he blushed, trying his best to focus on the situation at hand and not on the fact that he was now stuck here.
Jaime saw the redness on his face. "I see," He simply said as he leaned back on the bed. "Not too much happened really. We danced a bit, it got a bit close, we kissed and it kind of blurred there. At least until now"

Jaime drunk some of the orange juice a bit before setting on the nearby lamp desk. "No worries though. It may have been the liquor in your system as I did not realize you got on the plane with me."
"So I came here... oh my god, I'm stuck here, and I did it myself," he sighed, falling back onto the pillow and staring at the ceiling in disbelief.

(I figure that once he's impregnated, Jaime makes him his trophy husband and basically starts making him live Jaime's fantasies.)
(Right XD)

Jaime chuckled as he laid next to him. "Relax...." he caressed his arms a bit. "You're not here by yourself and when you look it...This is kind of like a vacation.." his eyes stared at Cole, hoping their gazes would lock. "Sides in the time we spend here, we could probably develop some nice sounds for an album. I usually come here to do just that."
Cole fell right into Jaime's trap. "Of-of course," he said, locking eyes with Jaime and feeling halfway between uncomfortable and aroused. "But what about my band? They just...I can't leave them like that."
Jaíme smiled as he had Cole right where he wanted him. He leaned closer to him a bit more. "Well....we'll figure that out later..." Cole would find his lips locked against Jaíme's in a passionate lock before the Hispanic male pushed off a bit. Cole never once found them being in the bed together the slight repulsive as he could have easily hopped out it. Now their bodies were closer, which caused Jaíme to kiss him. "Why not make our own music in bed right now?"
"I...what...?" Cole replied, still unaware of Jaime's plans for him. Did...did the former heartthrob performer did propose him for sex? No...no, this was a dream. This whole thing was a dream. It felt so real as Jaime locked lips with him once again.
"Shh...." Jaíme cooed at him slightly. "You've been a busy boy this year with your band. Let me show you how to relax fully." He pulled him closer, letting his mouth explore Cole's before moving to his neck. With them both being partially naked, it was easier for him to tug at the tank top Cole wore, nipping his neck slightly as he pulled the covers over them. A thought came to mind with Cole as he made out with the figure. When he did return to the states, Cole would be a different man.
Jaime obviously knew what he was doing as the older man nipped and massaged Cole's back. He threw the covers off of them as Jaime gently pulled off his shirt. "Too..hot..." he said in between kisses, reaching down to tug at Jaime's pants.
Cole's own eagerness urged Jaíme to take the man's shirt off, grabbing his legs as he wrapped them around his waist. With Cole removing his underwear, exposing the fat member that was growing underneath, Jaíme returned the favor, both figures on the bed fully exposed. "Well it's nice and cold now" he chuckled from the cold air and fan above them blowing. Jaíme entered slowly, before pushing all the way in. "How are you feeling?" He asked before continuing.
(I'm just gonna assume for this world that there's a natural lube that men biologically create)
Cole huffed a bit and wrapped his legs around Jaime's waist. "It's a bit...tight..." he puffed, still getting used to the large member inside of him. He was used to being a bottom, but Jaime was rather big and he placed his hands on Jaime's hips to attempt to slow him down a bit.
((I actually forgot v.v I've been trying to avoid a lot of sex scenes as of late lol. I can add it in real quick.))

Jaíme pulled out slowly. "Sorry...hang on..." he looked over at the stand on which his orange juice rested. Reaching over to open the drawer, a clear bottle filled with a purple like liquid. He pushed back from Cole, opening the bottle as some of the oil was poured on his hands, the smell of a soft lavender greeting their noses. He rubbed the lube all over his cock before sticking two fingers up Cole's hole, loosening it a bit. When he was done, he knocked the bottle on the floor after closing it.

"Now where were we?" He smiled kissing Cole as he proceeded to take him again, where hopefully it was a bit easier on him.
Cole sighed as Jaime slipped inside of him again. "Much...better..." he said between kisses, feeling Jaime's arms reach around and grope his ass as he began to pick up a bit of speed in his thrusts, fucking Cole's hole with more drive and purpose. "Oh-oh-oh-oh," he grunted with each thrust.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Obsession. (A RP between SRuiz and Lovebite) Lovebite 33 7,349 12-26-2016, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Fallout (closed with SRuiz) Hyenadog 58 11,381 11-15-2016, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  The Ship (closed w/ SRuiz) DragonKnight 34 6,324 08-09-2016, 03:33 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Mpreg Dynasty (closed with SRuiz) Mpreg_Musou 29 8,483 07-21-2016, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Mpreg_Musou
  The Mark (closed with SRuiz) tjopj44 55 14,605 07-05-2016, 05:30 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Alien invasion(closed with SRuiz) Littleittyboy 16 3,645 11-09-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Pregnancy Formula (Closed with SRuiz) SeanWoods221 8 2,508 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Mythical Ranch (Closed with BabyDaddy) WolfenBreeder 46 12,059 07-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Last Post: WolfenBreeder
  Royal Brat (Closed With SRuiz) RoyalThorn 11 4,016 05-14-2015, 10:06 PM
Last Post: SRuiz
  The Minotaur's "Wife" (Closed with BabyDaddy) EnamelEyes 89 28,947 05-04-2015, 03:34 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes