A Tenor bit of a Problem (SRuiz and BabyDaddy)
Sweat rolled down their figures as Jaíme worked Cole's body rhythmically, almost as if the two were dancing. His hazel eyes were full of lust as he moved in and out, pumping Cole as his seed began to dribble out slowly. "We're..." he panted "almost there"

In a few more minutes, Jaíme's pace increased, the tingling sensation of his balls getting ready to seize up and release his seed all inside of Cole on the Horizon. His arms held Cole in place as he practically had the younger man laying on the bed. He grunted one last time before his seed shot forth, filling the young singer up.
Cole had always used condoms before so the sensation of warm seed in his insides was strange, but felt oddly comforting. Jaime collapsed on top of him and kept pumping until he was sure Cole was as full as he could. Cole felt on the edge of climax, but didn't manage to achieve it until he stroked his hard member, cumming on Jaime's stomach.

"Well...well now..." he panted.
Jaíme felt Cole's spurt hit his almost every inch of his abs. "He smiled, leaning in close to.kiss his forehead. "I call..." he breathed heavily "...a workout." He left Cole a bit, his toned bubble butt swaying with a slight swag to it as he stepped into the bathroom. The sound of running water followed after as he trailed out.

"Paradise starts now" he smiled affectionately with a bottle of a fruit smelling bubble bath mix. "Care to join me in the Whirlpool?" He neared Cole, helping him up slightly as he was beginning to look forward to their extended "vacation" together. Jaíme himself had no idea things would play out like that, but they did and now he was looking forward to every moment they would share.
(Would he have sex again to keep trying to get Cole pregnant? I also figured Jaime would get a bit crazy and start to think he owns Cole)

Cole gingerly got up, feeling a bit of seed leak out of him onto the bed. "Oh...I...oh my," he said, still sweating. A cool bath would certainly help.
(Probably not as he doesn't even know he's soon to be.pregnant the first time around. Owning him sounds cool a bit, though Jaíme is going with the flow on some things as he did not expect this all to actually happen lol))

"Mhm..." he hummed "though warm helps get.rid of dead skin better and it's more soothing." He lifted Cole in his arms, kissing him.affectionately as he carried him away inside the large tub. Once in, he ran some soap across Cole's body, washing him off. "So...with this being random, what were you and your band planning?"
Cole was a bit unnerved by how hands-on Jaime was acting, but he didn't really seem to have a choice at this point. "Well...um... not really, we were just finishing up a tour at that festival. No one really...oh God..." he said as Jaime massaged his back, "...no one wanted to write anything."
Jaíme just continued away at rubbing and massaging Cole as he merely spoke about how his band was not preparing for anything at the moment. "That's great. I mean that would give us enough time at least to figure out how to get you off and I may have just the thing." There were boats some took to row over to the main area of Cuba, mostly in the evening, but it was morning and currently, Jaíme was in the process of reconditioning Cole into his perfect trophy wife, one bit at a time. Maybe within a week, he would be so adjusted to everything, there was no way he was planning to return.
Cole visibly straightened up and was let a bit loose from Jaime's spell. "Just the thing? What exactly?" he asked, his curiosity peaked at the prospect of returning home.
Jaíme chuckled. "A boat. We would have to row out.into the night sky though to get to the main land. That usually takes a minute as this place literally runs on a few important factors of technology."
"That sounds... a bit... dangerous..." Cole said, a soft moan escaping his lips as Jaime continued his massaging.

(Do you maybe wanna kick this up a bit? Maybe skip a bit to where Jaime realizes he wants him pregnant and starts actively trying to conceive, or to the escape attempt?)
(XD we could do both. Cole eventually realizing what Jaime is trying to do would give him an initiative to want to run.)

"It's not that bad" he chuckled while reapplying soap from the bubbling yet massaging waters. "After all, it's how I got into music. I literally had to row there and my voice got discovered oddly enough."
"Oh right...you're from Cuba... wait, that's where we are? Cuba?!" Cole exclaimed, bolting upright in the bed, realizing exactly what that to his attempts to get home.

(I like that idea. He realizes that Jaime is trapping him, and tries to escape, but gets caught.)
Jaíme chuckled. "Of course..." the other man bolted upwards in the bed though. "Everything alright?" He could sense Cole wanting to run, but for now he would play into it. If he got outside, there was forest for days and for someone like Jaíme, he would easily find him.
"It's... Cuba... oh my," Cole said, sinking back down into the bath in defeat. "I just... how am I ever going to get home..." he mumbled, laying his head on the side of the tub. feeling Jaime's hands begin to massage him again.
"Stop worrying yourself. You'll get back in due time. Now are you going to enjoy the brief time we have or not?" He chuckled as when they finished the bath, Jaíme hopped out, placing a towel around his waist. "So where are you from?"
Cole was about to protest, but his lip, knowing it would be futile. He was bound by Jaime's will at this point. "Philadelphia. I'm an only child, but I have a lot of cousins. I'm a natural brunette, but I've dyed my hair for so long I can't imagine it any other way," he said, wrapping the towel around him.
Jaíme chuckled. The male seemed to be intoxicated by just the older male showing him how to relax fully and let his mind wander into paradise. "Philadelphia sounds nice and a brunette you say?" The male grinned deviously as he leaned in. "Since you're so moody about yourself,what's your natural eye color?" A simple question that would warrant unforeseen consequences later.
Cole scrunched his face a bit before answering. "Brown. I wear the purple contacts to perform. It gives a nice touch," he said, drying himself off and slipping his shorts back on.
"Purple isn't bad, but you're trying to paint something alluring, no?" Jaíme slowly began to place on some undwear, tossing the shorts off of Cole regardless of if he protested or not. "Those clothes are a bit musky and sweaty from last night. I'll get you something to wear and about those eyes. Give a bright turquoise or teal a try or maybe get some brighter purples." There was no need for Cole to worry. He was there.to take care of the male.
Cole gasped a bit and covered himself. "I only wear contacts for performances. They're not comfortable to wear all the time. Now can I have my clothes back please?" he asked, feeling uncomfortable standing there naked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Obsession. (A RP between SRuiz and Lovebite) Lovebite 33 7,353 12-26-2016, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Fallout (closed with SRuiz) Hyenadog 58 11,383 11-15-2016, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  The Ship (closed w/ SRuiz) DragonKnight 34 6,324 08-09-2016, 03:33 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Mpreg Dynasty (closed with SRuiz) Mpreg_Musou 29 8,483 07-21-2016, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Mpreg_Musou
  The Mark (closed with SRuiz) tjopj44 55 14,610 07-05-2016, 05:30 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Alien invasion(closed with SRuiz) Littleittyboy 16 3,647 11-09-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Pregnancy Formula (Closed with SRuiz) SeanWoods221 8 2,510 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Mythical Ranch (Closed with BabyDaddy) WolfenBreeder 46 12,060 07-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Last Post: WolfenBreeder
  Royal Brat (Closed With SRuiz) RoyalThorn 11 4,018 05-14-2015, 10:06 PM
Last Post: SRuiz
  The Minotaur's "Wife" (Closed with BabyDaddy) EnamelEyes 89 28,949 05-04-2015, 03:34 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes