Human Cattle (nsfw)(open)
Ryne started to moan loudly as Kevin rubbed his belly. "Wait! What time is it?" He asked.
Aaron sat in the chair opposite the two other cows, feeling a bit like an awkward character in a sitcom as he watched the other two fondle up each other up in the bar. "Um..." he started, but decided to keep silent.
Ryne looked to Aaron. "Can you tell me the time?" He asked.
"It's...ah..." Aaron stuttered, pulling out his phone. "About nine," he replied. "Why?"
"Oh my! I have to get back home. I promised the sitter I would be home by 8!" Ryne stammered as he payed his drink and head backed to the alien station.
After getting a chance to rub Ryne's massive belly, I turned around and ordered something to eat for myself and my growing brood. I whistled to myself as I put both hands on my own gigantic belly.
Noticing another cow in the bar, Aaron walked over to the seated man. "Jeez sir, how the hell are you sitting down?"
"Are you referring to me?" I asked as I turned to look at the only non-pregnant cow man in the bar currently.
(He's actually pregnant with two)

"Sorry, man, hope that didn't sound rude. But yeah, you look pretty far into it. How many?" Aaron asked the other cow.
(Sorry, was thinking about the other guy, Damien.)

"I'm carrying eight." I said, patting my tummy. "As for how far along I am, I think I'm halfway through. Name's Kevin, by the way."
Name: Carson
Race: Human
Description: short, thin, black hair, brown eyes
Pregnant: Yes
# of babies : 12

Carson waddled in panting, both hands pressed against his back. He made his way over to the stools and tried to see how he would maneuver his pregnant self on to one.
I turned when I heard another heavily pregnant cow waddled into the bar.
A loud buzzer was heard in the alien owned bar. "All cattle must return to the ship for their duties." The intercom stated. Ryne arrived back at the station after receiving the message via his phone. He waddled into his stall, where several machines hooked up to his massive teats. A second machine placed two pumps on Ryne's massive nipples and a pump on his member for sperm collection.
I got up and waddled back to the ship for the usual routine, my hips swaying back and forth quite a bit. I reached the ship and got plugged in.
The machines started, pumping all the milk in their milk heavy breasts. The machines also pumped their members, wanting their sperm for breeding purposes. Ryne moaned in pleasure as the machines drained him of his sperm and milk. His breasts went down a few sizes but were still considered large. "Milking process complete." The machine stated. "Begin breeding." A voice on the intercom said. For each stall, a couple alien men stood, wanting their turn with the cattle. A large man approached Ryne and entered him suddenly, filling his tight hole.
I was going through the same breeding process as Ryne was, as I could hear him enjoying it quite a bit, and I had to say that I was enjoying it as well.
A alien stud went to Kevin and grinned. "Let's get you bigger." He said before he pressed his monster sized member against Kevin's hole. He entered and started to pump deep into him.
I could feel the alien inside me, making me get bigger with more alien babies. The first time I experienced this I felt awkward, but as I've continued this it feels more natural.
Name: Hans
Race: Human
Description: tall, slender, black hair down to his shoulders. Volunteered to be a breeder for the experience.
Pregnant: Yes
Babies: 2

Hans sat in his apartment, admiring his swollen belly. He made sure his middle stayed hairless and smooth just the way he liked it. He spent hours poking and prodding at his gut as the alien offspring moved with him.
kik: jt_stevens94
"All breeders to the station." A communicator said to every breeder. Back at the facility, Ryne moaned as he was filled the brim with his 7th seeder seed. His belly was so large that it now took up most of his body and making him lay on top of his wrecking ball of a belly. "So, these are my new breeders?" A feminine voice asked. From the shadows came a beautiful young woman with golden blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She was curvy with large breasts and a toned butt. She walked over to Ryne and rubbed his belly, causing him to moan in pleasure from the touch. "75 babies in there. Almost a new record. I wonder who I should pick for my personal breeder though?" She asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,251 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,608 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,393 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,514 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,660 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,072 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,325 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething