pregnancy pills (one on one)
Couple wants to get pregnant very badly and they buy pills to do so. They don't read the instructions and one drunken night I end up taking 10. So now I have ten babies. The roleplay begins with me being eight months pregnant. Partner can be female or male, doesn't matter to me.

Collin woke up at four in the morning due to his babies pressing on his bladder. He let out a small, frustrated grunt at the effort he knew he was going to have to make in order to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. He moaned slightly as the kicked harder and rubbed his belly. "Ok, ok," he said in a hushed voice, trying not to wake his tired partner up.
(08-10-2014, 07:01 AM)popop Wrote: Couple wants to get pregnant very badly and they buy pills to do so. They don't read the instructions and one drunken night I end up taking 10. So now I have ten babies. The roleplay begins with me being eight months pregnant. Partner can be female or male, doesn't matter to me.

Collin woke up at four in the morning due to his babies pressing on his bladder. He let out a small, frustrated grunt at the effort he knew he was going to have to make in order to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. He moaned slightly as the kicked harder and rubbed his belly. "Ok, ok," he said in a hushed voice, trying not to wake his tired partner up.

(Mind if I join?)
(08-10-2014, 07:31 AM)cashewmanz Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 07:01 AM)popop Wrote: Couple wants to get pregnant very badly and they buy pills to do so. They don't read the instructions and one drunken night I end up taking 10. So now I have ten babies. The roleplay begins with me being eight months pregnant. Partner can be female or male, doesn't matter to me.

(Mind if I join?)
(please do!)
(Alright!)

Alex tossed around a bit in bed--he's always been a light sleeper--and noticed the emptiness next to him. Rolling over, he reluctantly opens his eyes to look at the alarm clock. Four o'clock...uggh.

"Collin...is something wrong?" He asks groggily. [/i]
Collin was already standing by the time Alex woke up, he was also already out of breath. "Yeah," he panted, "They won't stop kicking my bladder." He stood there trying to catch his balance as he had fallen plenty of times due to his weight. He pressed his right hand into his aching back and pushed his belly forward and then struggled to reach the bottom of his belly with his left hand in order to lift some weight off his aching pelvis.
Alex reaches over and turns on a dim lamp to get a better view. He can see some limbs moving across the surface of Collin's stomach, and the visible discomfort on his face. He stands up and places a hand underneath Collin's belly as well. "Would you like some help? Tell me what to do," Alex says softly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,865 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  OPEN TO ALL - D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department PregnantForever 12 7,179 07-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25
  C The Enchanted pregnancy closed with gavida bellylover2 83 14,252 09-22-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Draconic, Medieval Pregnancy (open to all) Dusty779 22 3,948 09-21-2017, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Sky
  C Eternally Hyper Pregnancy with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 44 10,650 06-26-2017, 01:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y) Graviddude 45 7,879 06-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  really overdue huge pregnancy popop 3 3,919 03-17-2017, 03:59 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  alien ressurection (pregnancy) tybo777 3 1,489 03-12-2017, 05:56 AM
Last Post: shotgunsaint
  C Pregnancy simulator (with Iheartdabelly) Hyenadog 73 17,177 10-15-2016, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Teen pregnancy RP (Closed with HelsKing) BarefootAndPregnant 12 3,959 07-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant