Genesis Colony (closed with DragonKnight)
"here. let me help you" said yu, giggling. he hold the belly in one hand and zip slowly and gently. he put the silver mask on his face so he can breathe. "you look ripe. i think the guys will like you" he kiss him on the cheek.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne blushed as he wore the mask. "The suit is so tight. I feel like I could burst at any moment." He moaned as his belly stretched the suit to its absolute limit.
"hope you not. i will be very sad if this belly of yours will gone" said Yu. he kiss Ryne belly on the silver fabric and rubb it. "well its time to go" he turn off the light and closed the door and they went outside to the party, in the seeder section.
Ryne smiled as he walked with Yu. He hugged his arm, pressing his belly against him. "I feel so horny. What do you and the seeders have in mind for little old me?" He teased.
"oh wait and see. its a suprise" he smiled. after few minutes they came to energy elivator and Yu press the button. the light surround them and then they felt they going up. after a few seconds they arrive the entrence. few vip bodyguards was standing in the front, checking invitations. Yu showed them. the guard, big muscular man, nodded in approval. then he saw Ryne big belly. "wow, thats a big belly you have there dude! can i touch?". the guard put a hand and rubb it slowly. "wow. you look very ripe dude. how far are you and how much fetus?" he asked Ryne.
Ryne chuckled. "Six last time I checked. And only 5 months." He said as he tried to muffle a moan, his belly sensitive to pleasure.
"only five month and so big?! i have seen carriers of 11 babies who have smaller bellies then yours". he saw he was sensitive to touch and smiled. "you are going to have fun tonight. the budies made for you a big suprise that you and your babies will never forget" he smiled and let'em pass.
Ryne smiled as he walked with Yu. He noticed all the seeders. "Why exactly am I the only carrier here?" He asked Yu sheepishly as he felt the babies kick.
"well, its because you are the star of the party offcourse" he said sedutively. "time you will meet the other seeders". he was accompany Ryne to there table when he saw Mathew, 24, brown hair green eyes, 1.79m and atheletic. he wear purple spacesuit and wear purple mask. "hi Yu. what's up?" he kissed Yu on the cheek and hugged him. "im fine Mathew. let me intrduce my lover, Ryne. Ryne, this is Mathew, my colleage".
"Hello Matthew. Its nice to meet you." Ryne said politely.
Matthew kissed Ryne in the lips and then his belly. he smiled. "Yu never told me he is so BIG" he said to Yu. he rubb Ryne belly and whisper in his ear "you are the most beautiful carrier i have ever seen." he licked his ear, teased him.
Ryne blushed and sighed in pleasure. He moaned softly as his belly was rubbed. He was being teased so much that it was beginning to drive him crazy.
Mattew saw that Ryne moan and he took his hand and lead him to a chair and put a fosters on his eyes and tied his hands behind his back. Matthew whisper in his ear while rubbing his belly. "time to have some fun" and he called out to 20-30 seeders who make a circle around them.
"What's going on?!" Ryne asked a little excitedly.
some habdsome seeders approach Ryne from all direction. they start to touch his belly, his breast, his ass, his cock, his face, but still they only rubb him there. the suit was still on him. Yu hear Ryne moaning. he watch the scene from the side, smiling. after few minutes of sensually touching, Matthew came and make Ryne stand. he open his lower zipper and exposed his big belly to everyone. the men murmered their appritiation. Matthew hold him from the back while the men start to rubb there eructing cock on Ryne's belly, specaily on his belly button, while matthew kisses Ryne neck from behind and rubb his dick on his ass.
Ryne moaned louder and louder as he was touched. He climaxed in his suit, panting as his senses overloaded.
Matthew giggled as he saw Ryne wet cum inside the suit. "thats only the start" he whispered in his ear. he remove ryne frostes and mask so he can see. then he opened his lower zipp and expose his eruct penis. he sat on the chair and said "now be a good boy and suck it".
Ryne nodded as he lowered himself, taking Matthew's erect dick and licking it. He started to give Matthew a blow job, using his tongue to lick Matthew as he went up and down on him.
while Ryne do a blowjob, the other seeders zip down the ass cover of Ryne and one seeder kneel behind him and start to lick his ass hole while another get beneath Ryne and suck his cock slowly. the others stroke their cocks above Ryne and moan.
Ryne moaned as he felt the seeders lick his hole and penis. He trembled in pleasure as he deep throated Matt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,233 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,215 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,288 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg