The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
Stephen fell to the ground with a thud, unable to move or anything.
after a hour or so, haku kiss stephen again to wake him up. they were deep underground, in a cave. he was tied to a bed, wood tentacles holding his hands and legs, pinning him down so he cant move. when he open his eyes, Haku greeted him. "hello my new toy. i was getting worried of you, you know?" he rubb stephen belly lovingly. "are you ready to be pregnant?" the demon boy teased him.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Stephen shrugged, "Go on."
haku took off his clothes. he has a body of teenage boy but his long white hair make him look older. he look at his toy. he press his huge cock on his entrence. "you are mine!" he moaned and slammed inside him, all the way to his prostate, moving slowly in and out.
Stephen bit his tongue as Haku's member slammed itself into his tight hole, before he began moaning in pleasure at how Haku slid in and out slowly of him.
the demon boy thrust hard into stepen anus, expanding it for what upcoming next. Haku had an abnormal cock, bigger that human average cock. it pulse and viberate teasing stephen prostate all the time. he holds his legs and grinned with plesure and lust. the cave was full of sleeping pregant boys, in various conditions of pregnancy. soon, stephen will join them. Haku lean forward and lay on stephen, so he can penetrate deeper. he saw the boy was almost come himself, so he go faster and faster sweat dripping from his forhead. "time to impregnante you boy!" he grinned
"Nnnfff...Y-yes! Go and give me however much you want!" he screamed.
Haku groaned and scream like a beast when he climax, unleased a heavy load of demon cum inside stephen. unlike human, demon can cum and cum with no end. so as he fill his belly with cum, he saw the skin start to strech and the belly expand more and more. after few minutes he finish and withdraw his cock from stephen ass. the boy belly was big now, like an overdue pregnant woman. Haku laughed, rubbing stephen huge belly. "now, my toy, you are part of the family".
Stephen groaned rubbing his massive orb as he lied on his back.
Name: Zack
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'5
Body: very thin
Skin: Pale

Zack had been sitting on the ground, watching the due for some time. His belly was very big and round, much more so than Stephen's.
(Thank you :) )

Name: Adam
Half Human Half Elf (???)
hair: Long dirty blond hair
eyes: bright glowing blue
height: 5 ft 9in
body: lithe
skin: tan-ish

Adam was sitting over in the corner on a large fluffy pillow, wearing nothing, watching. He had just given birth a while ago and is now ready for his belly to be filled once again.
Haku watched Zack looking at them. "my toy! my beloved toy!" Haku was happy to see him. he walked to him, stroking his huge pale cock, full of veins. he rubb it on Zack belly. "how is my babies today, Zack? are you feel hungry for some seed? it was pretty while since i fuck you last time" he rubb Zack's belly with lust in his purple eyes.
Haku saw that Adam need some attention too. "well, so much toys and no time to play on at once" he grinned at Adam. "come here. suck my cock so i will give you a good bath with him" he ordered the blonde half-elf.
Adam nods and happily crawls over to his master and kisses the tip before licking his way down the huge cock to those big and heavy balls, sucking one into his mouth and suckling on it. Adam looks up through his lashes at his master and moans and hums around the testicle in his mouth.
"aaahhh- thats right" Haku closed his eyes and hold Adam head while the beautiful elf suck his cock so deep and hard. Haku grinned. "i think i will start with you. you are one of few of my toys that survive the pregnancy. and thats why you need to be pregnant once more" he explained. he took out his cock out of Adam mouth and rubb it on his ass hole. then he slammed with powerful thrust deep inside the elf birth cannal. "woo you are still loose from the birth. good" he stated, and then start to fuck him in doggystyle.
Adam moans and howls in pleasure as his master fucks him. His mind had been broken long ago, specifically after giving birth to his first batch. ever since he has loved it. Being fucked then full then giving birth. He loves it all. "Oh yes.... Master please.... mmm give me more, fill me. please Master." He screams as he clenches around the enormous dick pounding into him.
after pumping him so hard, Haku decide to go even deeper. he hold Adam hands and pull them back while the boy balance only on his legs. Haku thrust his cock into the cervix and enter the womb as Adam scream with pleasure. then he move faster and faster until he cant hold it anymore. and he yelld as he unleash heavy load of cum inside the boy's womb, fill him more and more until his belly look huge like stephen's. then he let go of his hands, and the elf laid to rest on the floor, breathless.
Adam lays there panting and rubbing his huge cum belly. "Thank you Master" He purrs and crawls, as best as he can, back to his pillow with cum dribbling down his thighs.
"damn, i love to see you crawling with that huge belly of yours" said Haku with sparkle of lust in his eyes. he walk to Adam and step on his dripping-cum ass. "it seem that i didnt fill you enough" he said bluntly, his cock full erect again. he grinned as he turn Adam on his back and put a foot genly on his tummy, rubbing it. "you are good toy" he stated, and then kneel infront off Adam, spread his legs apart and penetrate him once more, in missionary position.
Zack smiled. The moans of his master and other toys were music to his ears.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,371 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,288 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,533 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething