The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
The letter magicly burns up to block him from tracing it.
Haku grunt with pure rage as it burns, and he has no choice but to kill the shifters as the kidnapper said. He use his power to find the one who called len.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
The liger shifter named Len is with an asortment of shifters some seem quite strong while others are weaker looking. Len has long orange hair and a long striped tail. He seems kind like Shirai.
(12-28-2014, 09:05 PM)Okamiryun Wrote: The liger shifter named Len is with an asortment of shifters some seem quite strong while others are weaker looking. Len has long orange hair and a long striped tail. He seems kind like Shirai.

(Wait that means Len is shirai's father/brother? I dont want to kill one of his family)
(Na Len and shirai just have a similer attitude. The point is to work around the kidnappers want so haiku can get shirai back.)
(Ok. Gotch' you)

Haku find Len with his power and teleport to where he is. He rise his hands for surrender. "Im come in peace Len. Someone kidnapped my mate, a shifter like you name Shirai, and i want to get him back. In a letter the kidnapper left, he wrote that i must kill you if i want to see my mate back alive. Please, he is pregnant and i want nothing to happen to him. Help me, please" Haku get on his knees and beg of Len.
Len is compleatly surprised but kneels down "I'll help in any way I can. When did this happen? And where?"
"It happend few hours ago. In my cave. I can take you there if you want" Haku said.
Len nods and stands "yes lets hurry." One of the other shifters steps forward "I'm comeing with just incase."
Haku nods and put his hands on their shoulders. Then he use his power and teleport them back to the cave, where Shirai's has been kidnapped.
Len sniffs the area "I know who did this, and knowing him there is more reason then just wanting me dead. It's the dark one that's all I know him by."
"So, what we should do now?" Haku ask. "Do you know where is his hiding place?"
Len nods "but I'm not strong enough to survive his attacks. Let alone do damage."
"Im strong. I will handle him. Just take me to his place and go. leave this dark one to me!" Haku promise. 
Len nods "ok" he stands up "rai will go to help protect your mate during the battle." The other shifter seems very annoyed by this.
"As your wish". Haku turn to his full demon form and focus on Len mind, as he teleport them according it to the dark one's location.
It's on a moutain the sky is dark but the dark castel is very clear. Len nods "this is it." The annoyed shifter hands Len a necklace "you know what to do. You best hope I come back in peices for your sake. I'm not amused by this."
Haku grind his teeth and look up at the dark castle. "Lets go then". His fingers claws get wide and long as he pinned them on the mountain side and start to climb up against the black rock with his bare hands.
Len nods and watches as rai starts to climb as well. He sniffs the air every once in a while to make sure they are ok.
Haku keep climb up and up, the wind and cold weather didnt make him stop. His rage wad boiling, and he thought only on the moment he will tear up the dark one into peices and save Shurai. At the edge of his sight he notice the shapeshipter climbing little far from him. He wonder how much strong this dark one was, and why Len was so afraid of him...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,405 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,202 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,093 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,458 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,337 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,495 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,597 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,045 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,284 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething