The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
Soon they reach the top. Rai studies haku for a moment "you can ask me questions but if they are stupid I will reply with a stupid answer." He forces the door open.
"Just shut up and let me handle him. You can free and protect Shirai when things go crazy" Haku walk into the castle his eyes red with rage.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Rai snorts "fine." He points down one hall "go down one flight of stairs and you'll see the throne room that's where the dark one tends to stay." He starts to walk down anouther hall.
Haku nods and get down the stairs and enter thr throne room. The dark one was there waiting for him. He grunts.
The dark one is a very feminine looking male "hello demon prince. You know you were suppose to help me kill Len, not come here."
Haku growl at him. "You have some nerves to kidnapped my pregnant husband you peice of shit! How dare you?!" Haku's aura get red with anger. The walls start to shake as he rise his energy level higher. "Tell me one good reason why i shouldnt tear you into peices!" He move towards him step by step his bristly long white hair surrounded by dark lightnings.
The dark one stands up "because you can't rip apart what you can't see." The room fills with darkness. "You have to be stupid or really brave to come to my castle and threaten me."
"You are the one who is stupid enough to kidnapp my love!" Haku claps his fists togather and close his eyes, focusing on the energy of the dark one. "Find you!" He use his teleport to go where the dark hide and rise his fist to punch him in the face.
The dark one easily jumps away and spreads his energy across the darkness "only cus it was the only way to get your attention. I want Len dead for reasons beyond your understanding."
"I dont care!" Haku shout and rise two index fingers with both his hands togather: "mokouton! Shibak tensei!" A ball of huge light emerge from Haku's body  and spread all across the hall and make the darkness vanish. "Now i can see you!" Haku make a signs of ki with his fingers of secret demon art that only he knows. "Kathon! Sinda tensei!!" A thousands ki blasts shoots from Haku's hands to the dark one direction and blew him with powerful blast that make the hall's walls start to tremble and rip apart.
The dark ones form fades into darkness "then you won't mind me commandeering your young." The shadows and darkness fade away. The doorway and hall start to collapse.
Haku teleport to where rai is by his energy. "I killed him. Did you find Shirai?"
Rai nods "yes but it's sealed shut. I don't smell death on you. are you sure you killed him?"
"If not, i will come back and kill him again!" Haku said as he rise his hand and shoot red ki blast over the seal- but nothing happend.
Rai "if blasting the door would of worked I would of had it open some time ago. Don't think killing the dark one is so easy. He always has some trick or another somewhere."
"Then, what you suggeste we should do?" Haku sigh. "I just want to free my lover. Thats all". He knock the door. "Shirai! Its me Haku! Do you hear me?!" But there was no answer.
Rai "find a way around it? For starter that kind of a magic seal needs a key to open."
"Away around it?" Haku close his eyes and put his hand on the door. He feel the seal block any kind of magic and he try to find a way around it- but no success. Then suddenly he knew. "If i cant open the door- then i get inside in diffrent way". He body tranform into a purple smoke, that move like a wave and flow under the door- until he enter to the other side of the room, where Shirai was.
He sees shirai is unconsis, darkness is surrounding him. Shirai seems diffrent. Beyond his now flat stomach.
"Shirai! My love! Wake up!" Haku rush over his beloved side and try to wake him up, slaping gently on his cheeks and shake him- but no success. He saw his flat stomach- and hard rage came from his depth of his throat. "WHERE ARE THE BABIES?!" he shout at the walls. "If he hurt them, oh god~"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,405 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,201 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,092 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,455 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,337 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,495 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,596 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,045 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,284 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething