The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
Shiran seems to be shrinking. The dark one snorts "they are mine now I changed their DNA just a bit. A little science and now your young are mine. You can't have them back." He smirks and dissapers into the shadows.

(There is a way to get them back.)
(How?)
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(A char I'll introduce soon. He is the one with scientific know how. Oh and he is lens older half brother.)
(01-01-2015, 07:47 PM)Okamiryun Wrote: (A char I'll introduce soon. He is the one with scientific know how. Oh and he is lens older half brother.)

(Ok.)
Haku try to hold the dark guy by he vanish before he can rip him apart. He open the door from the inside and let rai come in. He look at Shirai and hold his face in agony. He feel so helpless now. He didnt know how to help his lover or find the babies.
Shirai stops shrinking when he is the size of a five year old. Rai blinks "I'm not gonna ask." He sniffs around the room and growls "zero. That sciency freak is around here some where." A small whimper is hear in a corner of the room
Haku turn around to face the voice at the corner. "Who is there? Show yourself".
A young liger walks over trembling. Rai is shocked "zero? You where older last I saw." Zero nods "t-the dark one used my own science against me. Then used it on the jaguare shifter. I made an antidote but I'm too small to reach it now. There's only enough for one person."
Haku "Antidote? Please give it to my lover Shirai! It can help him right? Please!"
Zero nods "there is the down side all my techy knowlage will dissaper in a few hours." He points to a cubored "it's in there."
Haku walk to the cubored and take the antidote. "Now what?"
Zero points out a shot "put it in his arm it's a liquid that will change him back."
Haku put the liquid in Shirai's arm as zero instructed. He hope it will work. He wait.
Shirai begains to grow. Zero sits down and hugs his legs "he will be fine now."
Haku sigh in relief. "Im thankful to you, zero" he said to the small guy. "Do you know where the babies are?"
Zero nods "dark one took them to the lower levels. I think there is a key to those levels in the cuboards."
Haku took the key. "Ok. Im going to save them. Rai, are you coming?"
Rai nods. Zero walks out of the room but sits by the door trembling. Rai "lets hurry I don't trust zero very much.
"As you wish" Haku said and touch Rai shoulders. Then they teleport to the lower levels were the dark one and the babies was.
The dark one snarls and glares at haku "don't you ever knock?!" The young are in a crib crying.
Haku "we end this now!" He move fast, his figure disappear and appear again behind the dark one, as he rise a hand full of claws and stab him right in the back, his hand going deep threw muscels and bones, coming out from his chest, full of dark blood. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,405 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,202 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,094 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,459 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,337 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,495 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,599 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,045 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,284 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething