The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
Rai blinks suprised as the dark one falls. Rai gathers the children up and helps calm them down.
Haku withdraw his hand from the dark body, and wipe the blood from it. "Good. Thanks Rai." He nods and teleport him and the babies back to the room where Shirai was.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Shirai is slowly waking up. Zero whimpers "who are you? Where am I?"
Haku move towards Shirai. "Shirai, babe, are you ok?" He ask in concern, as he ask Rai to give him the babies.
Shi rai nods "what happened? Where are our babies." Rai "these are the them." Rai hugs the children and haku happily.
Haku kiss Shirai and the babie's forehead. "They look just like you babe. So beautiful" he rubb Shirai's cheek. "Im glad you okay. I will tell you all when he back at home".
Shirai smiles and nods "ok." Rai "I have one request. Zero rembers nothing so if you could take him with you." Zero looks around confused."
Haku "as you wish". He teleport the group- including rai and zero- to len. He shake Rai's and len's hands. "Thank you for all the help. This is my beloved, Shirai, and our babies" he said to Len, smiling. "You are welcome in our cave any time you want".
Len nods "zero?" Zero is shocked "little brother? Y-your big! What happened?! Len hugs zero "a lot." Rai sighs. Shirai blinks confused.
Haku smile. "Wow. You two are brothers?" He look at Len. "Im happy that i return your brother to you".
Len "we are half brothers.-" zero "what!" Len sighs"we found this out years ago. He was my older brother but now he isn't. What happened?"
"We found him there after the dark stole his equipment and use his science on Shirai. He was smaller then. He help us to save shirai with an antidote and find the babies too" Haku nods to Zero.
Zero blinks "I did?" Len nods "I'm glad he did. Will you be going then?"
"Yes. We going. Good bye everybody! And thanks!" He smile and teleport Shirai and the babies back to the cave in his world.
Shi rai smiles and hugs haku "so can I get an explanation of what happened?"
Haku "sure". And he tells him everything that happend while he put the babies to sleep in the cradle.
Shirai "wait so if zero made the antidote why didn't you give it to him? He could of made one for me."
"It wasnt enough time" Haku said tiredly. He remove his clothes and lay on the bed tired from the battle and use of his powers. "Come. Sleep with me". He put the blanket aside so Shirai can curl up with him.
Shirai nods and curls up close to his mate. "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble." The Jagure shifter rest his head on Haku's shoulder and purrs "I'm glad to be home though."
"Its ok. And Me too" the Doshi smile and kiss his mate. "I love you. With all my heart". He wrap his hands around him and close his eyes, soon fall a sleep.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,405 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,202 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,094 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,460 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,337 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,495 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,599 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,045 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,284 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething