The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
Adam screams out and bucks his hips up against his master's begging for more. He rubs his belly and arches it out wanting so much he wouldn't be able to move.
Haku thrust in and out in steady phase. "what a hole. you are-the-best" he moan with extasy, smiling. "you love that, dont you? you love that i get inside you, that feeling of me violating your womb" he said between thrust to thrust, going deeper. he pinch Adam bellybutton "you-are-dirty-toy!" he groand and his smile get wider. "i feel the pressure of your inner gutts pressing on my cock. i must get in deeper" he declair, and keep up his speed moving suddenly faster and faster, reckoning this huge belly of Adam, so full of demon semen, that only sound in the space of the cave was louldy moans of both of them, while the all other boys-toys- gathering around them and watching with interest.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Stephen however slept, trying to regain his strength from the exhilarating sex from a while ago.
"be ready stephen!" Haku shouted over him, although he was sleeping, "you are next!".
Stephen moaned in response.
Haku groaned and arch his back as he cum inside Adam make his belly even bigger. than he stand and walk to stephen. "now, toy, is your turn" he poinetd on his pulsing hard cock. "show me what you can do" he stated. then he cross his hands on his chest, and waiting for stephen to take action for exchange.
Stephen smirked and went on all fours, "Fill me up with more children master." he moaned looking behind him to see Haku.
Haku grinned. "if you want it badly, come and get it" he smirked, sitting on the floor, waiting for stephen to come and sit on his member.
Stephen noticed Haku's action and laughed, he stood up and walked to Haku, gently pushing the demon on his back, he slowly sat on Haku's cock, followed by soft kisses on the demon's chest before continuing to ride Haku.
"ohhh yeahhh, thats my toy!" Haku moan, feeling horny when ride on him, his ass was still so tight. he grinned as he so stephen big belly boucing up and down with each thrust. he rubb it playfuly and pinch his bellybutton. "keep going! i love your ass" the demon boy said.
Stephen moaned as his bellybutton was pinched.
Haku scream as he climax a tolerant massive load of cum, fiiling stephen belly even more. he get up and call out to rest of his toys: "now, who is next?" he grinned with lust.
Stephen moaned as he was filled up again, he then slid off of Haku, sweat dripping off his face.
Haku grunts at the other toys. "no one want to play with me?!". he was getting bored .
Zack was interested. "It's been a while since it was my turn." He said.
Haku walk straight to Zack. he forget how big he was. bigger from the others. bigger of all his toys. he kiss him passionatly and then plant a kiss on his huge belly. "sorry love. the other toys distracted me, like they usualy do".
Zack rubbed his belly. "Mmmmm, that's alright." He said softly. "At least it's my turn now."
Haku smiled and rubbed Zack huge belly lovingly. "how far are you? and how many do you carry?" he ask Zack playfuly.
Zack smiled. "I'm overdue, at least two weeks." He moaned. "I'm not sure how many, but it's bound to be many."
"i see" Haku smile and press his huge cock on Zack bellybutton and rubb it slowly with his cock while he lay on him on the bed, teasing the boy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,377 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,295 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,486 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,535 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,265 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething