The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
Zack got hard as well. "Give me all that you got!" He screamed.
"well, say please" haku teased as he spread his legs wide and rubbed his entrence with his member.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Zack moaned. "Please...." He begged. "I want to be filled even bigger, bigger than before!"
Adam after being filled and came he flopped down onto his cum covered pillow unconscious with cum gushing out and pooling around him.
Zack could not help but notice Adam's cum pooling around him. "Mmmmm" he moaned as he awaited Haku to enter him.
Haku grinned from lust as he penetrate slowly to Zack tight ass. it was so tight from all the pressure of the babies inside him, that haku nearly climax here and there. but he moan lightly and keep slid in his cock until he reach the boy's womb. then he start to move in and out, feeling the walls of the birth cannal squeezing his cock all his lengh. "your hole feel so good" Haku grunted, and lay on the boy, his hands rubbing his huge belly and kissing him, while thrusting harder and deeper then before.
Adam groans in his sleep and tries to move but with all the cum still inside him he can't. He wakes up and looks around and whimpers in arousal at the site of their master pounding into Zack.
Haku groans and arch his belly as he cum in Zack ass, expanding his belly visibly. he left him on the floor with a pool of cum around him and walk to Adam. he pant with his hand on Adam huge belly and feel the babies kicking wildly inside. "it seem your babies need another round" he teased him. "what do you say?".
"Yes, Master, please Master fill me with more" Adam begs tries to roll over onto his hands and knees but can't because of his huge belly. So he moves so he is on his back and his belly huge jutting up above him. his already hard cock pressing up against the underside of his belly making him moan even more and he wiggles enticingly.
(Can I join?)
(yes dragonknight you can join).

Haku grinned. he saw Adam bellybutton was so pop out and sensitive that he kiss it and rubbed it like it was his favorite toy. "i have an idea". he climb up to the bed and lay on Adam huge belly. then he start to rubb his cock on Adam sensitive bellybutton. he know that Adam was very sensitive in that part particulary, so he teased it and pressed on it with his cock. "are you love that?" he asked the blonde boy.
(How should I join in?)
(idk. you wanna be a seeder or carrier?)
(I'll play seeder)
(ok. there is a shemale demon who is the girlfriend of Haku. do you want to play her? or do you wanna play his brother, a half-demon twin of Haku?)
(How about a new demon?)
(mmm ok. but only one thing: Haku is the dominante ruler in this place. he is the strongest demon. ok?)
(What if this one is from another ruler from another dimension?)
(ok. but they need to be friends or in close realationship at the very least. he needs Haku to like him if he wants to let him play with his toys, and only with Haku watching or play with him at the same time. after all, they are his toys.)
(How about friends?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,374 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,291 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,534 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,264 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething