The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
( ok cool :) )
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Kage
Description: handsome, tall, muscular, red eyes, silver hair

Kage smiled as he entered Haku's world. He grinned as he found Haku. "Haku! It's been so long!" He said happily.
"hi Kage" Haku smiled at his friend while he fucked Adam's bellybutton. "what-are you-doing- here?" he moaned as the huge belly bounce and ripple by his thrusts.
"I heard you have some interesting toys and I wanted to see what you got. And I see you have a nice one right there. May I?" Kage asked.
"yes, of course" Haku nodded, smiling at Kage. "be my guest".
Adam moans and screams for more as his Master fucks his belly. "Oh Master" He moans and then looks over at the other demon feeling a bit unsure about him.
Kage smiled as he went to Adam and exposed his giant member. "You want this, don't you?" He asked teasingly.
Haku was in love with Adam bellybutton. he keep fucking it while Kage teasing his toy with his member. he saw Adam hesitated. "you may answer to my fellow demon my love" said Haku gently even he didnt stop his movements for a second.
Adam whines at the loss of movement and nods babbling in pleasure, lust, and need. "Oh yes please, fuck me hard and fast fill me even more, please just give me more please." He begs loudly over and over.
Kage grinned as he entered Adam, stretching his hole as he reached into his womb. "You like that?" Kage asked teasingly.
(can I join?)
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Adam screams in pleasure and pulls his Master down into a deep kiss, moaning loudly the whole time.
Kage grinned as he pumped deeper and faster into Adam.
Haku kissed the boy's lips as he keep fucking his bellybutton while Kage fucking the boy's ass from behind. he moan his pleasure as he saw the lust of Adam in his eyes, so he keep moving faster and faster.
(is it okay if I join the rp?)

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(09-24-2014, 02:13 PM)midi94 Wrote: (is it okay if I join the rp?)
(yeah you can join after we done with wolfbreeder char)
(okay. Tell me when the character is finished and then I'll bring in my character).

Adam screams loudly into his Master's mouth as he cums hard all over the underside of his belly and Kage's stomach. He squeezes around their cocks harder, bucking up against them.
Haku grinned as he saw Adam cum on him. "wooo i see my toy is having fun. but its not a reason to cum on me. so i must punish you" he groaned with lust. the Doshi demon went to Kage and join him. he push his cock to Adam small hole, expanding it even more. when he was totaly in, he thrust in and out at the same phase with Kage. both cocks drilled deep inside the huge pregnant belly of Adam. Haku moan like no tomarrow. it was so tight.
Adam whined at the loss of his master cock from his belly but then screamed louder when he had thrust into him along side Kage. "Oh Master Yes oh harder faster please give me more" Adam begs over and over.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,371 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,288 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,533 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething