Slave To The Centaur (open)
A small mouse peaks out of the straw and scurries to jax's shoulder "hey are you ok?"
(Hi, I was wondering if I could join in? Possibly as one of Tiresias' mares that is about to give birth or had just given birth and is ready to be filled with more??)
((Sure, but I don't really want the focus to be on birth here, because I don't really like birth.))

Harry chuckled.

"Quit being so rough on the girls then! I've had to get three mares sterilized after what you do to 'em, outta mercy. An' yeah, he takes after his mama, don't he? Pretty lil' thing," he teased, nudging the bloated boy with his foot. Jax shuddered as Tiresia's eyes drilled into his. He felt pinned on the spot, utterly trapped and powerless. Owned.

Just then his phone chimed---incoming text. The cab bearing his new lovely new assistant had just pulled up. He put it away and scrubbed at his nephew's hair.

"Be good, boy. I'll come check on you later before we turn in. Tee, I'll bring your feed out before long here."

Then he left, latching the barn behind him and sealing Jax in with his bestial rapist. And also a mouse, apparently. A talking mouse. Jax gave a wheezing little laugh; he must officially be losing it. Maybe the centaur had literally fucked his brains out!

"Hi mousie," he rasped, "guess what, mousie? I'm a crazy whore for a man-horse! Isn't that fun, mousie?"
The small mouse sighs "he really did a number on you. Yesh. Look the name is Siv not mousie."
Tiresias made his way back to his stall and waited for Harry to return with the feed, before long, his waiting has brought him to the land of dreams.

Claire sat at the porch of the farmhouse, not wanting to be rude and just enter. She began singing a song her mother would sing for her when she would come home to see her mother being beaten by her father, she smiled and closed her eyes as she continued to sing, waiting for the owner of the farm to let her in.

Adam is one of the human boys that had been caught, bred , and turned into one of Tiresias' mares. He had given birth to a big healthy foal about two weeks ago and has healed up completely from it. He is currently sitting under a tree in a fenced in meadow enjoying his time outside before someone came to get him and deliver him to Tiresias.
Claire was not exactly a patient woman, she then sighed and left her luggages at the front porch and began walking around when she saw someone at the meadow, she frowned curiously, he looked somewha young but the tired look on his face. made her concerned. She approached him and tapped his shoulder lightly with one slim finger, she smiled, "Hello there."
"Hello" Adam smiles up at the woman. "How are you?"
"You seem quite tired m'sieur, are you alright?" Claire asked as she held Adam's face in her soft hands, "You seem so worn from hard work." she said, her eyes reflecting worry and fear.
Adam chuckled softly "Oh I am just fine, no need to worry over me. I'm just sitting here waiting for the farmer. What about you? What is a nice young thing like you doing out here?"
Claire was taken aback,but then again there are some people who has not heard of her. "Well I came here to work and live a normal life." she said deciding to ask the next question, "My nae is Claire Jammes, what's yours?"
"Adam. Just Adam." He then pointed over to the barn "If you want a normal life don't ever go near that barn. Just don't. Nothing really good will ever come from there." He then smiles and leans back against the tree. "So why a farm? I'm sure you could've picked from numerous 'normal' jobs. By why a farm?"
Claire smiled and nodded, "Got it." she said but upon the second question, she paused, "Farms are more peaceful and besides, blue collar jobs were never my thing." she said as she sat down beside Adam, "You have a beautiful name."
"Nah. My name is just plain yours is the beautiful one." He smiles at her and looks around for the farmer. "Huh he should be here by now. Must've got caught up somewhere." Adam mutters to himself.
"Who should be here by now? Why? Is he going to give you a job or something?" Claire asked excitedly, her face a deep red from the previous comment.
Adam looked a little surprised that she heard that and cleared his throat. "The farmer and yeah I guess you can put it that way." He ends with a smile.
Claire grinned, "Show me your work!" she said pulling him up.

"Uuuhhh welll...." Adam blushes slightly "I do a bunch of stuff, just here and there things not much. Not interesting stuff at all. The farmer does all the important stuff"
"Aw come on, just tell me, I won't tell anyone!" Claire pleaded, desperate to know what her new friend does.
"It is just umm.... chopping wood, stacking hay bails and just like that, nothing much." Adam explains.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,251 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,120 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,609 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,393 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,662 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,072 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,325 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,079 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock