Breeding labs (open. Possibly NSFW)
He nods "if you would let me I would love to breed you."
"Be my guest," Jace continued to blush. "They told me I'll carry your eggs. How many, how big? How long will I carry for?"
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
He smiles "I give you five football sized eggs it takes a week after I've put them in you."
"Okay, work away," Jace grinned, approaching the dragon.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
He blushes but gladly pulls the human close "certainly. Are you ready?"
Jace nods flusteredly. "Definitely."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
He nods and quickly enters the male all the way. Once in he stays still "ok I'll start slow just so you won't be hurt."
Jace gasps out in pain as the dragon enters him, but moans with pleasure too. "No, give it to me, oh god," he moaned.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
He nods and pins the male under him. He starts to go at a fast pace "let me know if it hurts too much."
Jace whimpers with pleasure, loving the full feeling the dragon's cock gave him. "Oh it's perfect."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
He smiles and goes faster moving the boy so he can get further into his tight male. "You feel so good around my cock."
Jace tilts his head back, moaning with his eyes shut as the dragon pounds into him.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
He moans feeling close to release. He cums not long after but upset it ended so quickly.
Jay groans as the dragon offloads in him. "So, consider me bred?"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
He nods and blushes "yea. Tomarrow you should see the effects." He pulls out carefully.
(12-19-2014, 06:15 PM)Okamiryun Wrote: Queenly smiles and pushes her stinger like appendage into the male "it's nice to meet you as well I've been so bored. Maybe you can entertain me?"
(Can't belive I didn't see the replies to this. >~<' sorry every one.)

(It's fine.) Elliot moans as he feels the stinger push deep inside of him. "I-I'll try my best," he stammers, feeling his stomach bloat a little bit.
Queenly smiles and starts to pump her eggs into the human. "Your certainly nice and tight. I would call that a great start."
"I usually prefer to deal with the dark or natural lights" Azíjn flipped another page. "Humans and their contraptions can be rather irksome at times."

With one swift notion, he landed down, dragging Jeremy off into the air and placing him down gently on the bed, wings flapping as the sound of light scraping was heard against the marble floor, the figure retreating back to his book near the open Fire.

"Name's Azíjn and to whom might you be?" He said, yellow eyes glowing in the darkness as he examined Jeremy.

(I completely forgot lol)
Jay decided to rest, laying down on the pile of bedsheets in the corner, drifting off to sleep.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
(12-29-2014, 07:58 AM)SRuiz Wrote: "I usually prefer to deal with the dark or natural lights" Azíjn flipped another page. "Humans and their contraptions can be rather irksome at times."

With one swift notion, he landed down, dragging Jeremy off into the air and placing him down gently on the bed, wings flapping as the sound of light scraping was heard against the marble floor, the figure retreating back to his book near the open Fire.

"Name's Azíjn and to whom might you be?" He said, yellow eyes glowing in the darkness as he examined Jeremy.

(I completely forgot lol)

"My name is Jeremy" He said, in a mix of fear and excitement. "W-What are you gonna do with me?" he asked while Azíjin placed him at the bed.

(sorry, i forget it too)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,118 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,594 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,385 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething