Breeding labs (open. Possibly NSFW)
Drake nods "I'm drake. is this your first time mating?" Drake walks over to the bed his large dick already starting to get hard.
"yes" Mark nods. "you are so handsome. i cant wait for you to fill me up!" he said teasingly, rubbing his still flat belly.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Drake rolls his eyes and gets over the smaller male " be good and I might give you a large amount of my eggs"
"Eggs?" the boy repeat, puzzled. "thought you have a seed".
Drake nods "yes but your body will turn my seed into eggs the eggs will contain the humanoid children. That's why I'm tasked with helping the new breeders get use to this place."
"Ok" said Mark. "what you want me to do?". he want to please the creature.
Drake blinks "oh you really want me to enjoy this?" He wasn't use to that most humans would be fighting or be impaled on his cock already.
"Yeah sure" he smile and bite his lip seductivly. "you look very hot to me" he tease.
Drake smirks and kisses him "then I'll see if you can feel what I like." He starts to push his cock into the smaller male
Mark groan in pain. "aahh!! its so big!" the tip of Drake's cock strech Mark's hole to the limit. as the creature move further in, Mark arch his back and grins in discomfort. after his hole adjust to the abnormal creature's cock, Mark began to have pleasure as he moan and grab the sheets, alowing Drake to thrust deeper and harder.
Drake stays slow for now not wanting to hurt the male "your tight. When your ready I'll go faster." He grabs marks waist with one hand the other keeps him balanced over the male
"mmmmm awww fuck... yes.. God... you so good!" Mark exclaim, his birth cannal squeeze the huge cock that thrusting deep inside him. "ahh im ready... my hole... is open enough... i can take it!" Mark moan sensually, wanting Drake to fuck him harder and faster. "i want your seed so bad!"
Drake nods and starts to go faster, much faster. He moans enjoying the males tight hole. "I'll fill you with my seed soon."
Mark felt so good, his prostate been pressed hard, his birth cannal squeezed, his belly so tight from the huge cock in it, his ass been slapped by the huge balles of Drake... all is left for him is to moan loudly as their body bouncing togather faster and faster. "im cumming... im cumming!" he shout try to hold his precum few more minutes untill Draks will climax too.
Drake slams into the male all the way in and cums. Filling the males insides with a gallon of cum. He licks marks shoulder as he rides out the climax. The shoulder is where he would leave his mating mark if this was his mate. Currently he is uncertain with mark the boy certainly is a good fuck but that alone doesn't make a good mate.
Mark pants heavily. his belly felt so tight and huge as Drake fill him up. he has goosebumps as Drake lick his shoulder. "mmm whats that for? am i your mate now?" he asks the handsome creature, hoping for positive answer.
Drake "not yet but I might consider it. A mate is a life long thing so I have to pick carefully." He rubs marks stomach and smiles"you do seem like a good option so far."
Mark smile at Drake words and rubb his now huge belly. all the cum floating inside his stomach make him feel so full and tight. "how many month until i birth? and how many babies are in me?" he ask him.
Drake "in three months and that depends on how fertile you are. So I can't make an correct guess but I think you'll have a large amount." He pulls out and plugs up marks hole. He enjoys seeing marks tight hold stretch around the plug "you can visit me if you uhh want to."
Mark nods "sure i will visit you every day". he kisses him lightly on the cheek. "thank you" he said and sigh lightly as he waddle out and go to his room. he rubb his huge cum filled stomach and smile wildly. "i cant imagain its happening. i will be pregnant! its so amazing! and with Drake babies. i must be the most fortunate person in the world!".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,118 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,595 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,388 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething