Breeding labs (open. Possibly NSFW)
Name: Shoba
Station: (breeder, scientist, or creature.)creature.
Race: (if creature only.) centeer. Like a centaur only a deer not a horse.
Looks: brown hair with tan skin. Deep dark blue eyes. White under belly.
Personality: out going and always glad for a fuck.
History: caught young he refused to be holed up in a little room. Has a room designed to open to an underground forest.
Other: will escape his room just to look around.
Tony waits around outside his cell, he gave birth recently but has recovered by now and expects the scientist to come any minute
Or before I meet my new mate, maybe Tony could interact with Mark a little bit? (:
Mark shout as Drake filled him again. he was all sweating and pants. he lean forward and kiss Drake deeply before collapsing beside him, rubbing his now huge belly.
Mark wish to interact with other mates, so he waddle outside and found Tony looking at him.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Hey newbie! (: You look pretty loaded, what creature do the scientists have you filled with?
Mark pant on his belly. "dragon creature. his very hot. his name is Drake. which yours?" he ask, rubbing his belly lovingly.
Ooh! Sounds like an interesting one! (:
Make sure you are eating enough, last year I had a litter of dragon babies and I can tell you, they take a lot of energy!

Oh and get as much sex as you can! From my experience, the sperm will help keep you fertile and also the sex will keep your hole from getting too tight.
Don't expect birthing to be a breeze though xP

My tank is actually empty at the moment, I'll have to wait and see then the scientists have lined up for me next!
(I might not be back, just continue without me)
(Awww I'll miss you.) drake pants and is asleep. The mating mark took a lot out of him.
Mark smile to Tony. "why, thank you for the good advices dude. i'll try to remember them". he nodded in farewell and return to Drake cage. he saw that he fell a sleep and he waited for him to wake up. he didnt want to disturb him. so he sit on the floor and rubb his belly until his eyes close.
Drake wakes up and looks at mark."oh morning."
Mark look up. "huh?" he saw Drake smiling. "good morning love" he answer. the pregnant boy try to get up, but sigh as he fail. "im too heavy".
Drake picks him up. "Better?" He smiles and fingers the mating mark.
"Yeah thanks love". Mark moan as Drake touch the mating mark, the feeling was like an electricity spread inside his all body. he shiver in pleasure. "ahhh.."
Drake smiles and kisses the pregnant male "you need proper rest mark."
"Ok..." Mark yawning and waddled to Drake's bed. "can i sleep with you please? i dont want to be lonely at night. the babies need you too" he look at Drake in puppy-eyes.
Drake puts mark in his bed then curls up behind him. His hand rests on marks round stomach. "I'll always stay by you."
Mark smile and kiss him. "i love you" he whisper and curls closer to Drake's big figure.
Drake smiles "love you too." His big wing covers mark as he sleeps.
Mark sleep peacefully for hours. his big belly seen to grow a little bit while he sleeping. he wake up and found Drake's wing covered him like a blanket. "oh, so cute".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,119 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,595 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,388 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething