Project "Cosmos" (open to everyone, nsfw)
"im fine Adam.. but - wait! maybe we can have some party togather later at my appartment. what do you say?" he said to Adam and Adrian. "i can close this place now and take you both to my place. then we can have some fun". he hold Adrian hand and Adam. "c'mon. what do you say?" he love those too and the young one can be with them too and get experienced.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Adam smiles and nods wrapping his arm around Jack's waist. "Ok, I'm down."
"great! what do you say Adrian? are you in?" he asked the boy.
Adrian nods taking jack's hand "um where is your room? I still get lost sometimes. This place is so big. To be honest" he blushes again. "I sometimes lose my way to the kitchen and don't get lunch some days"
"i see. dont worry. it will be fine". he get dressed and let Adrian dressed too- after they had sex- and turn off the lights and closed the door with his magnetic card. then he hold their hands. "follow me boys. follow me". after a while they arrive to the seeders section floor D room B. "this is where i live" Jack open the door and let them come in.
Adrian steps in looking around the room curiously "wow this is different from where they put me. I'm right next to one of the gardens." He moves to sit and looks around some more becoming less shy.
Adam smiles, he has been here many times before. He leans over and gives both Jack and Adrian a peck on the cheek then waddles over to the bed and lies down on it. "Come over here and lets have some fun" He said with a wink and patted the spot beside him.
"get yourself comfortable Adrian. Adam, take care of the him", hs said to his friend in sedctive tone. he was tired and sweating, so he went to take a shower, not before the two carriers eyes glare in lust on his naked form. "dont be too naughty boys" he blinked teasingly towards then and enter the bathroom with a towel.
Adrian climbs onto the bed eyeing Adam's stomach looking amazed bright green eyes looking curious as he reaches out to rub Adam's stomach forgetting to ask. "Wow. How far are you?" He blurts out then blushes realising too late that he's actually not being shy now that no one can walk in on them.
Adam chuckles and reaches over to pat Adrian's belly gently "I'm in my last section. I'm scheduled to go into labor in a little over a week. You?"
"I'm 4 months so far... this is my first time and with 13. " he smiles at Adam rubbing his belly too before leaning in for a gentle kiss
"Mmmm.... 13 nice number for your first time. I currently have 15. Normally it is more but I decided to have a small break from having so many." Adam explains and then kisses back gently putting a small bit of pressure on Adrian's belly as he rubs it.
Adrian moans at the slight pressure making sure to be heard by jack in the shower
Adam flashes a smirk at Adrian and starts to moan loudly "Oh Adrian. MMMM Ahhh yess oh god yes Adrian." He then stops and tries to cover up a giggle.
Adrian giggles slightly trying to cover it up before standing to go look through movies to watch together smiling a moment at Adam before trying to slowly lower himself to the ground to look at more movies
Thats when Jack return, his hair wet and the towel was tangled around his waist. he took 2 "increasing pills" and sat between the two carriers on the couch. the towel was strech as a big tent was form between his legs from his arose cock.
Adrian blinks up spread out on the floor at the moment then gives a mischevious smile up at jack "oh hai" he says acting all innocent while holding a movie for later. "I can make pizza later" he offers making no move to stand up
Adam giggles and leans over to give Jack a kiss on the cheek and then rubbed his hand along his cock over the towel.
jack grinned with lust. he kissed Adam lips while rubbing his huge belly slowly. he moan when the guy touch his arose cock and blushed. then he reach his other hand and stroke Adrian dick and saw it already full erect.
Adrian moans and arches up as much as his belly will allow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,408 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,213 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,100 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,505 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,343 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,500 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,613 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,578 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething