Project "Cosmos" (open to everyone, nsfw)
Jack turn to Adrian and kissed him passionatly while pressing his cock on his swallen belly throw the towel. he grinned happily. he have never had carriers so hot like this two! he grinned as Adam kissing his back.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Adam moans and rubs up against Jack his belly pressing into his side while kissing him deeply.
Jack stand up and take off his towel. his cock was pulsing hard with veins. "now it your turn Adam. i didnt fuck you for awhile" he said. he helped him get out of his clothes, spread his legs, and thrust his cock all the way into his hole. he moan in extasy and keep rubbing his huge belly while he pounded him hard.
Adam screams in pleasure as Jack pounds into him, causing his belly to jerk and bulge up more with every thrust of his. "Oh Jack ah god.... yesssss.... it has been so long." Adam moans loudly "So big so good"
Jack moan loudly with Adam as the two fucked like beasts. Jack yawned as he enter Adam womb finaly and leaned forward and kissed the man lips. then he keep up his speed and hold Adam belly sides to penetrate even more. his eyes bulge in there holes from pure lust. he start to sweat again as the minutes passed, the he felt his pre-cum and hug Adam tight as he shout: "im gonna cum! are you ready?!"
"Yes yes oh god yes..." Adam moans then howls in pleasure as he arches up as much as he can and clamps down on Jack's cock as he cums allover his and Jacks stomachs.
Jack scream as he climax, unleashing heavy loads after loads of hot thick cum deep inside Adam womb, expanding his belly visiably. he collaps on the huge pregnant man, after he rubbed Adam's cum all over the man belly, make it shine like a star.
Adam screams as his belly grows more and more. Once it is done expanding, his belly sloshes and gurgles with every movement he makes. "Ohhh Jack" He moans and rubs his belly more. "Oh I look like I have someone shoved up inside of me. Oh my god. I don't think I'll be able to get up." He laughs softly.
"hope you like it" said Jack as he pull out his cock. a gush of cum drip from Adam's hole. "i filled you up with amount of cum i do all the carriers i recieve a day!" he stated. "you look amazing by the way" he kissed him long wet kissed as they snuggle togather on the couch. "you are the best carrier i ever fucked im my life as a seeder" he complimented the dude.
Adam practically purrs in delight as he snuggles up to Jack the best he can with his belly as big as it is. "And you sir, are the best seeder to have ever filled me."
"thank you" he kissed Adam lips passionatly and rubbed his belly lovingly. "i feel i want to fuck you forever" he giggle playfuly.
Adam giggles along then looks over at Adrian. He smiles ad kisses Jack hard while taking his cock and pumping it teasingly slow. "Here you go Adrian come get a treat." He says when he pulls away a bit then dives back to distracting Jack's lips.
Jack kissed him back and went to sleep. he wake up in the morning. he left his friend in the appartment and go to his clinic, hoping he will have new carriers to seed today.
Bump.
Bump.
Name: Trevor
Hair: Brown
Eyes: green
Height: 1.7 meters
Job: carrier

Trevor sat to wait for his carrier. He had just started today and was a virgin, never actually carrying and fetuses before.
(Hey this is good. Welcome)

Jack sigh as he finish with 50 carriers this morning. He was tired but with the incrising pills he still had an erection. He drink and eat something before he press the green button and let the light outside signal that he is available. When the door didnt open, he get up and open it himself.
He look at the young boy who wait outside his clinic.
he was young, like near his age, and very handsome. But his belly was flat, meaning he was a newbie, carrier that didnt done an impregnantion yet.
he cuff. "You, boy. Come in please. Its Your turn now" he said and get back inside and leave the door open.
Trevor nervously walked inside. He had to admit his seeder looked attractive, but his mind was in other places. He was excited for his job but at the same time incredibly nervous about getting seeded pretty much every day.
Jack offer him to lay on the silver bed as he press a button and metal arms close around Trevor's wrists and legs. Then when he push another button the bed rise to its propper hight, and stop. The metal arms spread Trevor's legs apart. Jack look at the boy's serial number code that was tatto on his shoulder. He press it on the computer and the boy's details was on the screen.
he read.
"Trevor, right?" He ask. "Is this your first time?" He said as he saw the boy's nervous look. "Dont worry. All the carriers who starts before you were nervous. Then after some time they get used to it, and we became a close friends" he smile.
"Any questions before we start?".
The fact that he was restrained with metal arms made him all the more nervous, Jack's voice was reassuring. "I'll be okay." Trevor says managing a mile. "Let's just get it done."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,177 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,369 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,288 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,532 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething