Project "Cosmos" (open to everyone, nsfw)
"As you wish". Jack remove his white seeder's robe and get full naked, his cock erect and thick with huge veins. It was 16 inces long, like horse cock. He position himself in front of trevor and press to fingers with oil to his tight ass hole to strech it a little, before he press his cock inside him and start to move in and out.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Trevor moaned and closed his eyes as Jack's huge cock fucked him. All the while he was imagining how he would look when he was carrying fetuses.
Jack pound the boy with great feaver, hitting his prostate over and over again. The boy bounce on the metal bed and after 20 minuts of hard sex, Jack moan louldy and release gallons of seed inside Trevor's womb, filling him up to brim and make his belly expand to full 9 month size.
Trevor moaned and witnessed his belly expand. He was amazed that he got so big in so short amount of time.
Jack pull out of him and press a plug to Trevor's ass hole, so the semen wont go out  he release him from the metal arms and help him stand. "You can go now. Keep you ass plug so my sperm get you pregnant and wont spill out. It need 24 hours to be inside you. Then return to our next meeting tommorow and i pull it out of you". He kiss his cheek and smile. "I hope you are less nervous now, after your first day as carrier?" He smirk.
"I feel a little better." Trevor saidwith a smile. "See you tomorrow!" He left the room and head back to his own quarters for the next 24 hours.
Jack nod and close the door, and lock it. Then he walk away to his own chambers. He saw the rest of the carriers taking care of the garden on mars ground and look on there huge bellies shapes in there astronaut suits and smile.
Jack's quarters was tiny, to the pointbthat due to his belly, he could barely fit in it. It had only a bed and a small dresser containing a spacesuit. He struggled getting the blanket to cover his belly and fell asleep.
In the next day, Jack was sick and let the other's seeder take care of the carriers. One of them, Jason, a blonde 21 male with green eyes and muscular body, was the one Trevor need to go to.
Trevor was called in and noticed the male was different. "Hi, I was impregnated by Jack yesterday, I had get my plug removed." I explain.
"I see". Jason get up and move towards trevor. He rubb his huge belly and check the plug wasnt there. "Mmm congruntulation. The seeding had succeed. You carry two babies" he said with a smile.
Trevor rubbed his belly. "That's great!" He said with delight.
"Mmm that belly tho... its big more then usuall.... guys! Come and look! This carrier have too much big belly to carry just twins, dont you think?"
From all the clinic, all the seeders get togather to see Trevors belly. They start to rubb it with their hands, amaze how big he was. "Indeed" said one black guy. 'He is two big to carry just two. Lets check it out!" He smirks and strong arms lift Trevor to a huge silver bed and the metal arms close as usual on his hand and spread his legs wide. 
They start to fuck him one after another.
Trevor knew he had little choice and simply accepted all the sex at once. His belly grew bigger and bigger until he couldn't get off the bed on his own after the restraints were removed.
Jason grins as he rubb Trevor huge belly and kiss it. "I said you carry more then two.. hehe" he laugh. "How do you feel big boy?" He ask him.
"I feel...big....and still horny." Trevor said with a laugh.
"Is that so?" Jason grins and pull out his horse cock. He rubb it on Trevor's belly and to fuck his bellybutton.
His outie was quickly engulfed by Jason's cock. Trevor howled in pleasure.
Jason shove his cock deep into Trevor bellybutton and thrust in and out, causing the huge belly to bounce up and down, the cum inside it sloshing hard.
Trevor moaned as the cum and babies thrashed within him. When Jason climaxed the cum filled him more and some dripped from his bellybutton.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,371 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,288 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,533 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething