Project "Cosmos" (open to everyone, nsfw)
Jason pant and pull out, rubbing his cum all over trevor's belly with his hands, until it was shiny orb. "You look so big and sexy" Jason laugh playfuly.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"Thank you!" Trevor said smiling. "I like your horsecock." He laughed.
"You welcome!" He help the boy stand up and kiss him deeply. He gave him his room number. "Come to me at night if you want really hard sex" he smirks and slap the boy's ass playfuly and help him to get out.
After hours Trevor decided to take up on his offer. He went to Jason's room number and knocked on it.
Jason open the door. He was wearing only underwear and his mouth was cover with cloth. "Come in" he help the boy waddle inside and lock the door. He take him to his bed and help him lay on it. Then he tied him up with restrains and shove a red ball gag in his mouth. He remove Trevor's clothes and slap on his big belly. "Tonight you gonna scream loudly" he said seductivly to Trevor.
Trevor made a grunt from the gaga and prepared himself for getting fucked hard.
Jason grip the boy's legs apart and ramm his cock with a powerfull thrust, bouncing his belly up as he fill his inner walls squeezing his horse cock. "God you are so tight babe!" He howl and start to fuck him harder and faster, his muscells all working on pressing his cock deeper and deeper. Trevor's hole strech out from Jason's massive cock and get strechier by the minute.
Trevor screamed from pleasure the whole time. His hole was stretching so much there was more hole than there was ass. His belly got a little bigger when Jason came inside him.
Finally Jason cry out as he climax deep inside trevor, filling him with gallons of hot seed and make his belly look bigger.
he pant, rubbing hos hands over the big orb, and grins as he look on Trevor as he lay tied with a gag in his mouth. He look so poweless, so valurnable.
he think how to fuck him next.
Trevor made muffled moans in his mouth due to the gag. He rubbed his shiny orb and awaited Jason's next act.
Jason climb on top of Trevor's belly and thrust his cock into his bellybutton, pushing it deep and start to fuck it hard while his hands pinch Trevor's nipples and make them lactate all over his breast.
Trevor's belly literally bounced and sloshed all around like and upside down pendelum. He made a muffled howl and his breast milk dripped over his breasts and belly.
Jason keep pounding the boy harder and faster, moving his hips fast against the carrier large middle, his cock going deeper with each thrust. 
He enjoy the look of pleasure on Trevor's face and his moans as he bite the gag hard with his teeth. 
Trevor screamed loudly when Jason finaly came. His body was absolutely covered in both milk and cum.
Jason remove the gag from Trevor's mouth, panting heavily.
"Ahhh mm so my dear carrier, did you enjoy?" He ask as he get off him.
"Mmmm very much so!" Trevor answered, panting. He rubbed his belly until was shiny. "You are a really good seeder, so hot and sexy and shoot a huge load!"
"Why thank you" he kiss him long wet kiss and free him from his restraints.
"Now what?" He ask the boy, as he lay on the bed beside him.
"Can I please stay here?" Trevor begged. "There's no way I could fit in my own room, It's really small and I'm too big!" He got on his knees. "You can fuck me anytime you want in exchange! Or anything, I'll do anything!"
"Mmm" Jason grins. "Ok. Im single anyway, so you can live here if you want" he said warmly. "And as for your offer, i accept it" he rubb his belly. 
"Thank you!" Trevor hugged Jason awkwardly due to the size of his belly and gave him a hot kiss on the lips.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,371 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,291 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,533 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething