Project "Cosmos" (open to everyone, nsfw)
"You welcome" Jason smile and kiss the boy back. "What you wanna do now, preggo?" He ask.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"I don't know." Trevir answered. "I'm new so I don't actually know what people do outside of their roles."
"Well, you can ride on me if you want" he offer him as his cock rise again fully hard.
Trevor nodded and sat on the seeder cock, which entered him. He bounced on it and his belly bounced with the rythm.
Jason moan as the carrier ride on him. He enjoy looking on his cute face as he moan in pleasure. Jason love Jason ass and slap on it and said "Harder!" .
Trevor obeyed and picked up the pace, bouncing up and down as Jason's cock faster and faster.
"Mm oh ohhh ohhh ahhh yes god! You so good!" Jason moan as the boy ride on him faster and faster. He slap his belly as it bounce. He stroke Trevor's cock with his other hand.
Trevor moaned loudly at his cock being fondled. They both came at the same time.
Jason filled the boy once more and then collaps on the bed, breathing heavily. "That was good" he pant.
Trevor collapsed on the bed too, his body took up quite a bit of space due to his size. 
Jason curl up with Trevor and close his eyes, soon fall a sleep with him.
Trevor woke up after Jason did. He kissed him "hey big boy," He said to him. "Are you working today?"
Jason blink and kiss him back, yawning. "Yeah babe. Im working everyday" he sigh and get up. He wash in the face in the bathroom and start to get dress his work clothes. "Can you make me some breakfest babe? Im a little bit hurry". He help the boy to get up of the bed and show him where was the kitchen. "Some eggs and roast bread please".
Trevor agreed and prepared Jason his meal. He finished it perfectly and fed Jason. He felt bad for seeder because there weren't many of them and there job was more exhausting compared to his.
"Thank you babe" Jason ate his meal fast and take his stuff and lean and kiss Trevor on his cheek. "I'll be back at evening. Do what ever you like in my appartment. You have food in the fridge and clothes in the closet. If there is problem, call me". He smile and get outside and close the door after him.
Trevor put on a big spacesuit, barely large enough to fit him. He watched TV and took a shower but found himself bored without Jason around. He fell asleep to make the wait for his return feel faster.
(Nice new avater you got there. Very hot ;) )
Jason was all day busy at work that he find himself still after everyone of the seeders gone- still working. He knew that Trevor must be wonder why he is so late.
Back in the appartment, the door open silently when a stranger enter the room. It was Jack, Jason best friend. "Hey Jason im not sick anymore, i can replace you if you want-" he cry out and find Trevor staring at him with large belly then before.
"Hi, you the carrier from the other day right? Wow, you get bigged since the time i impregnante you" he smile at him. "What are you doing in Jason's house?".
(Thank you, old one got outdated.)

Trevor was surprised to see Jack again, but it was good to see him too. "He and the other seeders fucked me yesterday during the appointment, he suggested I come over here for fun, so I'm staying here because I don't fit in my room."
Jack smirk and and said "well, that Jason... i see he fill you up quite well. You must be carry ten babies by now, or more" Jack sit beside Trevor and rubb his belly. "So, what you plan to do now? Wait for Jason?" He ask the carrier.
Bump.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,177 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,369 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,288 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,532 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething