The Lamaze Teacher (closed with dragonknight)
name: Annie
hair: black hair
eyes: green
body: athletic
height: 175cm
clothes: shiny silver bathrobe.

Annie was horny. very horny. she was a teacher at Lamaze class of pregnant men. all day she saw pregnant men with there partners, and she always want to fuck them here and there at the class- but she can't.
God what only she will do to a pregnant guy if she have him...
she just finish showering when suddenly there was someone knocking the door of her appartment.
"yes, wait a minute." she wear a shiny silver bathrobe. she opened the door and saw a heavily pregnant boy standing in front of her. her eyes focused on his belly.
"uh.. yes? is there anything i can help you?"
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Ryne
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue
Body, thin
Height: 150cm
Clothes: tight dress shirt and pants.

"H-hello. My name is Ryne. I'm new to the complex and I wanted to say hello." Ryne said sheepishly.
Annie smiled. "hi Ryne nice to meet you. my name is Annie. you look very handsome, i must say. how far are you?" she pointed his belly. "looks like you ganna burst any minute".
"I'm only five months. With twins." Ryne sheepishly said with a blush.
"is that so?" Annie grins. "then i must say you look sexy, with that big belly of yours" she bite her lip. "would you like to come in?"
Ryne blushed brightly and nodded as he waddled in, his belly threatening to burst out of his shirt.
Annie close the door after him and lock it. she turn and smile to Ryne. "so, how is my appartment?" she ask him, while she move closer and closer to him. "you like it?" she had all her house fill with shiny silver furniture. even the couch and soffa were in that metalic color.
"Lots of silver." Ryne noted as he sat down, letting out a huff.
"yeah, i like metalic colors" she explained. she glance at this huge belly again and smirk. "would you like something to drink?"
Ryne nodded. "Some water or tea would be fine." He stated.
she return after a minute with a cup of tea in her hand. she gave it to him with a sugar, and then sat beside him on the couch. "so Ryne, tell me about yourself. i want to know everything about you" she smile, admiring his belly.
"Well I am a surrogate. This is my first pregnancy." Ryne explained as he rubbed his belly.
"is that so?" she said, put a hand on his belly and rubb it slowly. "why is that?"
"I always liked pregnancy and I wanted to do that for the longest time." Ryne stated before he moaned, his twins kicking.
"realy?" she move closer and and kiss Ryne belly soft loving kisses. then she said "i love pregnant man you know?" and kissed his lips, entering her tounge and play with his, while she press her cock on his belly hard.
Ryne was caught off guard but welcomed the kiss. He moaned against Annie as she pressed her cock to his belly.
she stop the kiss. "im a shemale. i understand if you dont want me" she said, waiting for his reply.
"I...I want you in me." Ryne begged.
she smiled and kissed him again, then lowet at his neck. she help him to remove his shirt and pants. she rubb his belly with two hands. "im a lamaze teacher you know?" i can show you things on your body you didnt know" she lick his bellybutton passionatly, while she put a hand into his underwear and rubb his cock.
Ryne moaned. "Like what?" He asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,851 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,128 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,287 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,281 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg