The Alien spaceship- new edition ( closed with HanbeiTakenaka)
NAME: yulin
RACE: alclite
hight: 2.20m
Hair: silver
color of skin: blue
Eyes: yellow
body: muscular

Yulin, prince of Alcalite, the alien race who conquered earth, sat on his royal throne in the shadows behind the high council. he was boring. the day of the chosen breeder have come. each Alcalite can choose male from earth and impregnante him with babies. it was known. the high council nodded to the guards and the males cattle went in. they all were tied up to each other with chains in the neck, arms and legs and they was all naked. they were hundreds of them.
"is that all?" he ask with a deep voice.
"yes m'lord" said the Alcalite priest.
"than you may begin".
boy after a boy, all between age of 18-28 have been chosen one after another by other warriors, and Yulin get bored. he never pick up one for his own. he has his royal guards if he want to have pleasure. he began to leave when the priest called to a young male. for some reason, Yulin froze and listen. "prisoner number 7871, declair your name, and age".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Sterkenburg
Race: Human
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Hair: Blonde
Color of skin: Pale
Eyes: Brown
Body: Thin

Sterkenburg, usually just called Sterk, hesitantly stepped forward when his number was called. His family and almost everyone he know was killed imprisoned, or missing due to the alclites invading Earth.
"My name is Sterk..enburg." He said quietly. "I'm eighteen."
Yulin saw the young male. he was about to leave when suddenly he heard him speak. he stop. why? he didnt know. his curiosity perhaps. the priest ordered Sterk to return to his place but Yulin said "stop". all the high council turn around. "i wanna test this prisoner with my own eyes". the priest was shocked but he nodded and said to the boy "come closer child. the prince want to examine you".
Sterk cursed under his breath and turned around. Whats was going on, he assumed he would just go back to his place when he finished. He slowly came closer, looking down and avoiding eye contact. He was very confused, and also a little annoyed.
Yulin stood up, tall like a giant, and step down from his throne. he walked slowly and step by step he entered the circle of light. when he get closer in front of the boy, he stop. he wears black leather spacesuit that was tight and show how musculer he was. he looked down at Sterk. "you may rise boy" he said with a deep voice.
Sterk obeyed and rose. He slowly nodded his head up, intimidated by yulin's muscular body compared to his own. He hoped he was not going to be beaten or killed. "Y-yes?" He asked
Yulin circled the boy slowly, his eyes scan every part of his body. he send a hand to his chest, and rubb it, teasing it. he saw his red nipples getting hard and he smiled. he hold his face gently and touch his lips with his finger. then he lower his hand and touch his flat belly. if he will impregnant him, he could deliver very strong alcalite babies, he thought. Yulin opened his eyes. "i want him" he said with a deep certain voice. he turn around and face the council. "he will be my mate".
Sterk wished he had only payed attention earlier, he had no idea this was about mating. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped open.
Yulin ordered the guards to take Sterk to his personal chambers. he took one more look on his chosen one and nodded. "put him in shiny silver spacesuit. i want him to look shining". and with that they took him.
Sterk was being carried away by three guards. They hastily measured his body and made him change into a silver space suit. He did not quite like the fit of it, but it was nice he was wearing clothes for a change.
After some time, Yulin left the council and went staight to his personal chambers. he stood finaly before the door, his heart beaten from excitment. he pushed the button and entered the room as the door closed behind him. when he saw Sterk, his cock get arose immidietly. he knew he chose well. he bite his lower lip. "my my how beautiful you are" he came close to him, looking down at his frightened face. he put a finger under his jaw line and lift his face up gently. "you dont need to fear from me child. i will take care of you. forget your old life. forget your family. now you belong to me, and you will have anything you desire. just wish and it will be done".
Sterk stared at Yulin coldly. He despised the alien with a fiery passion and it was written all over his face. "I suppose letting me leave does not count?" He asked. He instantly regretted saying that since he was afraid he would get punished.
Yulin looked at him. he saw that Sterk was angry at him. he smirk as he have some nourve to tell him this. 'well, he sure have balls' he thought. he cant blame him. all the Alcalite were cruel, it is known. but he never be like that. he sat on the bed and ordered Sterk to sit by his side. he gently touch his cheek. Yulin opened his telepathy ability and get connect with the boys mind. he sense he was in stress and said: "Sterk. what can i do to make you love me? tell me". he send love and care feelings for him, and opened his heart. "im not cruel. i dont want to be. is there something i can do that make you trust me?" he ask him in his mind.
Sterk's cold face was gone, but it was replaced by confusion. He did not expect Yulin, or any Alcalite to show kindness to him. It was very strange and he was unsure how to react. "U-um...." He was still confused. "I don't know..." He answered. "I did not want this to happen to me!"
"its ok. i understand" the alien prince said calmly in his mind. he send more warm feelings and love to the boy, and place his hand on his flat belly. "i will protect you from now on till the end of days. no harm will come to you by me or other Alcalite ever again! i promise." he rubb gently Sterk's cheek. "you are chosen to be my mate because you specail! i want you to love me, and it take some time but i know eventually you will" he said, his voice is warm and kind. he lean forward slowly and plant a kiss on the boy's lips, sealing the love print he made for him. he knew that it is done. the boy is his.
Yulin's alien lips locking with his gave a Sterk a weird feeling. This time it was a good one. He moaned into the kiss, but then turned his head. 'Did I really do that' He thought.
the prince smiled. he kissed Sterk lightly on his cheek. "i know its wierd at first , but you will get use to it". he kissed him again in the neck. "believe me when i say it, but our seed is specail. when you feel it enter you, you will never feel hungry again to earth food, just to our seed. he will make your mind and body desire for more, like a drug. you will be daily horny and you will think only of that. you will have irressisting desire for it". he laughed. "so be happy. you will have so much pleasure more than your wildest dream".
"I'm going to be horny for the rest of my life?" He asked "That sounds so weird." A constant hunger for seed was not something most humans felt, at least not for Sterk. "U-um, alright..." He said, trying to accept the thought.
Yulin looked at his mate. "well, not all the time. dont worry. you will be fine". then he kissed him more passiontly, and make Sterk stand. he push him gently to the wall near the bed. then he rubb his shiny flat belly with desire to fill it with his seed. he got on his knees and kissed it, even on the spacesuit, and he could feel Sterk body getting tense under the tight fabric.
Sterk blushed, but more in humiliation than pleasure. He knew this was going to happen eventually and he simply had to accept it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,534 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,852 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,241 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,498 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,291 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,283 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg