Pregnancy Plague
Due to a mistake of science, bacterial spores are released into the worlid which enable men to become pregnant, and carry full term a-sexually. Since the research on this is fairly new, there is no way to pinpoint when and how the males can get pregnant. (Doctors and/or nurses needed)

Name:
Pregnant: Y/N
Number of babies(reasonable number):
How far along:
kik: jt_stevens94
Name: Sage
Pregnant: Yes
Number of babies: 2
How far along: 7 months

Saga was self conscious about his condition. He rarely self his apartent since his pregnancy began. He was of slender frame so his huge belly was his most outstanding and eye-catching feature, in addition to his double D boobs. He sat on his bed wathing the news as more male pregnancis are being reported.
kik: jt_stevens94
Name: Abelie

Abelie was stressed, her normally fixed caramel hair was terribly disheveled and her eyes were already drooping, the reason? She was the first doctor to be assigned to be an obgyn for men and to be honest, the task, though fun, was very taxing on her, her blue eyes ran over the medical documents of a patient one more tine before signing it, she slumped on her chair, groaning in exhaustion as her eyes closed for a quick rest.
Name: Ronin
Pregnant: yes, currently unknown
Number of babies: 1
How far along: 2 month

Ronin was in a hurry, his short dark grey hair ruffled as he hurried down the hall, a couple of files in his arms. He had been assigned to assist the doctor in charge of the new 'plague', which allowed males to become pregnant. He had been quite happy to help and the work was showing on him. His eyes had lines beneath them and he looked thoroughly disheveled. He came up to the doctor's door and knocked, opening it to peek in. "Dr.Abelie? A couple more cases were files just now.."
can I jump in?
pregnant and smoking!
Abelie sighed and nodded, "Show me the files Ronin, my dear." She said as she got up from her desk and went over to Ronin, this time, just wanting to see the files herself.
He slipped into the room, standing by the door as the doctor came around to get the files. "Two more, one's 20 and the other is 29, one is farther along while the other is in his first trimester", he listed, bouncing on the balls of his face.

Name: Jeremy

Pregnant: Yes

Number of babies: 3

How far along: 8 months.

Looks: Average High, Average build, short wavy blonde hair, blue eyes. He is very pretty, but shy.

Personality: Kind, gentle, sweet, shy, intelligent, optimistic, happy and a little stubborn. He has a strong personality, and is a bit stubborn, so when he decides something, it is decided

Likes and Dislikes: Jeremy likes to read, dance, and sing. He has a beautiful voice, and cooks very well. He also can act. He likes to help people, Swim, surf, Disney movies and musics. He doesn't like wickedness, war, sadness, pain. Every time he sees someone suffering, Jeremy feels the need to help the person.

History: James was an actor, but then, when he becomes pregnant, he had to become a stripper to keep himself and the babies alive.
Abelie merely nodded and checked the files, her tired gaze flitting from one file to the other. "Thank you Ronin." she said before setting the files down and facing him, "You have been helpful to me and I don't even think I thanked you properly." she said softly.
Ronin dunked his head, face flushing. "Ahh doctor, it's fine. I'm glad to be able to help you!", he grinned. Hew stood in front of her, ruffled and looking pleased.
"Well I think all I could do as thanks is this." she said with a grin, handing him two tickets to an exclusive restaurant, "We both need it, work's messed us both up so why not?" she said with a laugh.
The young male gave the tickets a shocked look, taking them with his long hands. "W-wow really Doctor?", he stammered, looking up at her and trying to hide how pleased he was. Ronin worked as a nurse, not a doctor. His pay was good and he enjoyed his job, he thought he did a good job at it but he wasn't payed enough to go to a place like this unless he saved up. To be offered to go, just like that? "Thank you, I'd be honored to go"
Abelie smiled, "Magnifique Monsieur, I'll pick you up at eight." she said with a quick peck to her nurse's cheek before taking the files and placing it inher filing cabinet, locking the drawer, she shrugged off her coat and put on a tight fitting jacket and walked out her office with a new skip in her step.
"Alright Madam", he grinned watching her go with a wave. He stood alone in the room for a while after, hand on his cheek and mind wandering. He snapped out it remembering that he had to do another quick round before he had to go home. He twisted around on his feet and quickly left the room, smoothing out his scrubs.

He headed home after that, mind on the dinner and pondering what he should put on. Something fancy he supposed.
That night Abelie came over to Ronin's and waited, her hair brushed softly, her curls falling gently on her shoulders, her short dress exposed her legs, she did not take notice of all these and merely knocked on the door, excited to see Ronin for some reason.
Ronin had showered and then had briefly attempted to fix his hair. It always looked ruffled though and he gave up fairly quickly. It still looked better then that morning though so he couldn't complain. He had put on some nice dress pants and shirt, throwing on a tie, the only one he owned, and a jacket. The male took a deep breath before he opened the door with a smile. His dark blue eyes widen slightly at the sight of her. Wow. "You look lovely Doctor-...Abelie...?"
Abelie smiled and nodded, "You look magnificent Ronin, wobderful." she said as her face was tainted red, she has somewhat felt like this ever since she met her nurse, pushing away whatever she feels, she smiled and held a hand out, "Ready?"
Ronin had always liked the doctor, she was kind and treated him nicely, even as they were over worked and tired. It spoke volumes to him. He was too busy flushing himself to notice her own. He took the hand offered with a smile and nodded. "Yup! Thank you again, you didn't have to..."
"Hey, come on, of course I had to, I owe you a thanks." she said as she pulled him to a waiting car, "I really hope you have fun here." she said chattily as they drove through the streets.
It is my job...", he spoke quietly but gave a small smile, following her with a laugh. He looked around the car and out of the window for a moment before answering. "I hope so to, I never went there before, no reason really"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,852 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  OPEN TO ALL - D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department PregnantForever 12 7,176 07-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25
  C The Enchanted pregnancy closed with gavida bellylover2 83 14,244 09-22-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Draconic, Medieval Pregnancy (open to all) Dusty779 22 3,945 09-21-2017, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Sky
  C The Plague (With SecretSparrow) tjopj44 33 4,582 08-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Eternally Hyper Pregnancy with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 44 10,629 06-26-2017, 01:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y) Graviddude 45 7,858 06-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  really overdue huge pregnancy popop 3 3,917 03-17-2017, 03:59 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  alien ressurection (pregnancy) tybo777 3 1,481 03-12-2017, 05:56 AM
Last Post: shotgunsaint
  C Pregnancy simulator (with Iheartdabelly) Hyenadog 73 17,169 10-15-2016, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog