Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
"will you actually look after me? No one has ever done that before." Ryne said with a hint of hope in his voice.
"I will...I´m hungry, what about you?" he asks smiling "you prefer going to a restaurant or to my home?" he asks not sure where he will feel more comfortable
Ryne blushes as his stomach managed to hear the mention of food. "Your home is fine. You probably don't want me to be seen with you in public."
"Im not ashamed to be seen with you at all, I just thought you might like to take a bath too, go to bed?" he says as he gives the chofer instructions to head to his home, there are so many things he wants to ask but he bits his tongue to not overwhelm the boy.
"C-can I have something to eat? I'm so hungry." Ryne asked politely as he rubbed his belly.
Kevan nods softly "we have some fruits here but nothing that can be real food," he says as the two attendants bring Ryne a fruit salad as they are still on the Limosine. "I we will eat something more proper at home, I promise," he says and sees how ravenously hungry the boy seems to be "when was the last time you ate?" he asked a bit unwillingly but he needed to know a poor nutrition affected not only the eggs but the father that was carrying them.
"Two days ago. Nothing to keep me full, just things from the trash." Ryne said as he eyed the fruit salad.
"please go ahead, don´t mind me," Kevan said so Ryne could eat and felt himself pale at the reality of things "have you just....eaten trash lately?" he asks his eyes clearly pained by that as Ryne is also offered water and juice.
"It's not the best, but at least I survived. I only ate anything that looked edible." Ryne explained before he ate everything in a flash, never having something so delicious.
´survived at a price´ Kevan thought since before coming to get Ryne he had already thought of having a doctor see the boy, and now he realized a doctor was more urgent than he thought.

He wondered why the boy tried so hard, other would have let himself die such a long time before. "Im glad you did," Kevan said "survive I mean" he said stuttering a bit hoping the boy would not misunderstood "you want a biit more? there will be more food at home," he said taking another small bowl of fruit salad with a bit of cheese and offering it to Ryne.
Ryne nodded and took the fruit salad and started to eat. Never had he had such a good meal. "Thank you. Where's your home?" He asked.
"we are now close, its just over there, on that hill" he said pointing to a victorian looking mansion at the top of the small hill. He smiled seeing Ryne eat with gusto and wished he could at least do something wright for this young man that had been so wronged not only by his stupid brother but by life in general.
Ryne stared at the massive home. "You live there?" He asked.
"yes, its the family home," he said proudly "but don´t worry my brother is not there, its only I that resides there now," he said quickly seeing how the boy paled when he mentioned it was the family home.
Ryne nodded as he looked down at his belly, his torn and dirty clothes covering what it could but still exposing everything under his bellybutton.
The gates of the house opened to let the limosine enter and it left them just in the entrance of the house. Kevan got out first and helped Ryne out gently not minding at all the state of his clothes yet he had been stupid enough not to think of getting clothes for the boy, he guessed that meanwhile he sent his butler to buy some paternity clothes, his own clothes would have to serve "careful with the steps, " he caled as they went up the slight stairs and entered the luxurious home. "come this way, you can wash and change meanwhile the chef prepares something," he said leading him upstairs to his own room and let him sit on his bed as he searched for something that would fit the boy, he found some nice boxers and stretchy pants he used for exercise and one of his biggests shirts that he used as bed clothes "Im sorry I don´t have any proper clothes for you, Lionel, my butler will go now to get some, but these at least are clean and you are very welcome to them," he said "the bathroom is that door," he said pointing at it, "you will find towels and all you need in the closet, feel free to use the tub if you want there is also a shower, and for both the left handle is the hot water and the right for cold" he said smiling trying to think if he had forgotten anything.
Ryne nodded as he entered the bathroom. He entered the shower and made sure the hot water was on. He moaned in pleasure as he felt the water cascade down onto his pregnant form. The dirt and grime was washed off and revealed pale but smooth skin. Ryne used shampoo and soap to rinse the rest of his body. After he finished, he dried off with a towel and proceeded to get dressed. He put the boxers on and the pants, noticing the pants hugged his plump and round rear tightly. He put on the shirt and left the room, looking for Kevan and hoping no one would notice his ass.
Kevan was waiting in the upstairs living room, that was quite close to his bedroom to wait for Ryne to get refreshed and meanwhile he had been reading a book, he looked up and smiled seeing the boy was clean now, he bet he was feeling much better, yet he was awfully thin, it was plainer now, that he had washed the grime off, the only part that had any fat was his swollen middle that seemed to be sucking the life of him, that and his rear...he tried not to let his eyes linger there and quickly stood up.

"Good, Im glad they fit you," he said "you must be hungry, the chef has prepared something special for you, did you found everything you needed to clean yourself?" he asked as he lead him downstairs to the dinning room where a small feast was ready for Ryne, it was simple and light food, so that it wont make Ryne vomit afterwards as his body had gone for so long without proper food. "try not to eat too fast, I know you are hungry and that the children must make you even more so, but I expect you wont want to get sick, let your body get used to the food," he said gently helping him to a chair. as he said next to him smiling kindly not knowing how to start to apologize for his brother.
Ryne nodded before he noticed all the food in front of him. He never saw so much food in his life. He started to eat everything in front of him. He moaned as his taste buds experienced delightful flavours.
Kevan smiled seeing him eat. "with all this going on...I don´t think I know your name?" he asks as his glass was poured with mineral water and another with fresh juice. The table was filled with light soups, sandwiches, roasted potatoes and broiled chicken, vapored vegetables, and fresh bread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,170 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,482 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,777 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,700 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,518 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,454 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,801 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,572 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 6,937 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,272 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15