Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
"Take any breast. Just make sure the other one gets attention." Ryne said.
Kevan chuckled as he took his left breast as he leaned down and latched on gently as his hand massaged the other breast
Ryne moaned as he started to moan. He felt a stream of his milk leak from his right breast as his left let out a small stream into Kevan's mouth.
Kevan tasted his husbads milk kt was warm, he had never tasted something better and he had never seen Ryne shot milk when his breast was simply estimulated
Ryne continued to moan loudly, more of his milk continued to come out. He pulled Kevan's head close.
Kevan's lips sucked gently at his breast as his hand kept massafing the other breast soon he paused kissing his breast and moving to the other one
Ryne moaned louder and louder before climaxing. He panted heavily as Kevan continued to drink from him.
Kevan smiled as he sat up " youmokay my love?" He asked
Ryne nodded as he blissfully laid down. "Take me." He begged cutely.
"Dear, you conceived twice in three days..." he said concerned as he placed his hand on his belly
"Please?" Ryne said with big puppy dog eyes as he cradled his belly.
"Ryne honey.....please, I dont.,,want to,....hurt you" he said kissing his cheek "I woukd hate myself if more eggs left you struggling as the last time"
"I'll be okay. Please. I can handle more. I promise. I'll let you know if it's too much." Ryne said as he pressed his belly against Kevan.
"How many are you carrying now?" Kevan asked blushing "its not fair...you are seducing me..."
"6. But I can carry more. Please?" Ryne begged as he nuzzled with Kevan.
"Six is a lot my dear, I wont risk your health with another too" he says firmly kissing his cheek, hoping he understands
Ryne pouted cutely before he managed to switch themselves around with Ryne on top and Kevan on the bottom. "I want more. I can fit more. I know I can."
Kevan was surprised Ryne never acted this way "love....I...." he was struggling to find reasons to say no
Ryne breathes heavily, his body feeling overcome with need and pleasure. He pulled Kevan's pants down and started to grind his lower body against Kevan's.
Kevan moaned at that "Ryne...dear are you in heat?" He asked still surprised by how much he was taking control, yet he remembered kt was this way they first mated as he hadbeen so scared still of what his brother had done, he reached to touch his belly he was worried of getting him pregnsnt again...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,180 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,486 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,804 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,745 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,522 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,459 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,809 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,581 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 6,994 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,277 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15