Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
Ryne moaned in delight as he felt his belly being rubbed. He pressed his belly against Kevan's face.
"We made love like this for the first time..." he whispered kissing his belly and tracing his smooth skin "Ryne....you are my litlle husband...I....feel....the need to protect you, you do understand that right?"
Ryne nodded. "I understand. And all i feel is the need to make love, to show you my love in the most basic of ways." He said before he lowered himself onto Kevan's shaft.
"Then you will understand if I pull out before realising? I dont want to risk you caring more eggs" he whispered as he moaned as he lowered into him, he closed his eyes at the feeling even after giving birth to 12, Ryne was pretty tight for him
Ryne moaned and started to ride Kevan. He rotated his hips to cause more pleasure.
Kevan placed his handson Ryne's hips to keep him in place, the only thing he resented of this posittion is that he couldnt quite reach for Ryne's lips, he moaned "oh love...l"
Ryne smiled and continued to ride Kevan. "Please release. I can handle more eggs. I just want to have your children forever." He begged.
"you can always have my kinds but not like this love, please, let me take care of you" he said as he held it in
Ryne groaned as he climaxed. He looked to Kevan with big puppy dog eyes. "Please release? I love being pregnant. The feeling is amazing and I want to feel like this forever. Please?" He asked.
"you are already pregnant love, I dont want to loose you" Kevan said worried as he held it in he was trying to slid out of him to realase outside
"I'm okay. I feel fine. Please!" Ryne said as he was getting tired from riding Kevan
Kevan couldnt believe he was doing this, but he pulled Ryne down to kiss him, he gasped agianst his lips as he realeased into his husband.
Ryne moaned loudly as he felt Kevan release into him. He fell onto the bed, laying beside Kevan as he panted. "I love you." He said as he cuddled with him.
"I cant believe what you make me do sometimes little love" he said kissing Ryne "I do hope this time you will be fine," he said as he reached to rub his belly as he cuddled him, embracing him as tightly as he couldnt without harming the eggs.
Ryne smiled as he nuzzled Kevan's chest. "I'll be fine. The eggs are healthy and I can feel them moving. I think they're happy." He said as he kissed Kevan's neck.
Kevan traced his back softly smiling at him, he was about to answer when his phone rang, he ignored it, yet it sounded again, and seein it was his business phone he answered, he talked for a few minutes, not sounding pleased at all, his eyes went to his pregnant husband looking a bit worried as he kept discussing with the other person on the phone "my husband is expecting, I told you I was not putting up with that anymore," he was saying.
Ryne watched Kevan from the bed. He wondered who he was talking to and about what.
After five minutes of arguing Kevan ended the call and sighted, he seemed quite upset. "My little husband....I believe I will need to go in a business trip," he said not sure of leaving Ryne alone pregnant with the 12 babies just a few weeks old.
"What?! But what will I do? I'm worried I won't be able to take care of the babies properly." Ryne said worryingly.
"Im sorry love but this is quite urgent he whole business might be at risk of I dont go t8 fix this" he said rubbing the back of his neck stressed "how many months you have left of pregnancy?" He asked

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,180 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,486 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,804 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,738 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,522 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,459 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,809 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,580 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 6,994 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,277 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15