Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
Ryne whimpered as he was forcefully entered. His body shook as he was penetrated, all he could do is pray Kevan could find him.
Burt could feel Ryne tremble and smiled as he loved the fear in the other and started to rape Ryne.

"Ryne!" Called Kevan getting scared now seeing the front door open and started to open doors as he went.
Ryne cried in fear, wanting Kevan more than ever. The eggs started to get restless in his womb.
Burt raped him without mercy just as Kevan opened the door and his eyes went wide and in an instant the calm and collected Kevan was gone and in his place a huge red dragon appeared and went after his own brother with a fierce roar, angry to see Burt hurting his young husband.
Ryne cried in fear as he cradled his belly. He couldn't erase what had happened and now he felt guilty of submitting to Burt.
The two dragons wer fighting furiusly and Burt had managed to cum once insidre Ryne and left Ryne smelling of him, with the horrible feeling he was again pregnant of the filthy dragon
Ryne cried endlessly as he felt Burt's seed in him. "Kevan. I need you. Please." He begged.
The fight was over soon and the red dragon came to Ryne "you okay?" the red dragon asked worriedly he couldn´t belive what had happened in his own roof.
Ryne cried over what happened. "He did it again. I have more of his eggs. I-I can't do this!" He said.
Kevan licked Ryne´s tears angry and sad at what have happened "Im so sorry, this is my fault my dear," he said not beliving his husband had been abused at his own home "are you sure...you conceived Ryne?" he asked desperatly turning on the light revealing an unconcious Burt at the other side of the room.
"I feel it growing in me. I don't want this! I can't handle being near him! I just want to be alone!" Ryne begged.
Kevan sighted it was no good Ryne couldnt handle more eggs now, not when he was so close to delivering "can you get on my back dear?" he asked deciding it was time to take Ryne away and into the sacred family grounds were he would deliver, not that he was planning on Ryne to deliver just now, but it was a safe place the two could be together away from his brother Burt.
Ryne shook his head. "I can't. I don't want to give birth! I'm not ready!" He said as he cried.
"you wont give birth dear...we will just be away," Kevan reassured him "you still have a few weeks to go dear," he said trying to calm Ryne down and changing back to his human form to be able to hug and embrace Ryne.
Ryne sobbed uncontrollably as he was embraced by Kevan. "I don't want to give birth. I don't want to be a mother." He stated.
Kevan rubbed his back to calm him down "you don´t mean that....you were so excited just this afternoon" he whispered "where is our first egg dear?" he asked "show me where´s the first egg you conceived that is ours" he asked gently cleaning Ryne´s tears with his thumbs.
"I don't know. I can't find it." Ryne said as he held onto Kevan.
Kevan chuckled "that´s cause all of them are mine dear, my brother might have sired some...but Im their father, Im the one that is and is going to take care of them, so...you are just carrying my children, not anyone eleses, you understand?" Kevan asked slightly.
Ryne looked into Kevan's eyes and nodded. He felt around his belly and moved Kevan's hand to the bottom of his belly, near his pelvis. "Our first egg." He said before he nuzzled his head onto Kevan's chest.
Kevan smiled as he felt the first egg he sired and kissed the spot on Ryne´s belly. Kevan Covered Ryne with a quilt and pulled him closer to him "I love you...so much," he whispered rubbing Ryne´s back "should I take you to bed then my dear, what do you wanna do, or go to? we can always look for a new home...wherever you like" Kevan said fearing what had just happened would drive Ryne to be too scared or psychologically damaged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,268 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,523 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,994 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,337 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,590 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,480 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,832 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,618 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,145 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,399 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15