Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
"I'm worried. The egg hasn't hatched. Do you think it's okay?" Ryne asked as he fed the last child.
Kevan was just starting at the small egg, as if his staring would make the egg hatch. "I...yes, of course, he or she just need more time" he said not telling Ryne sometimes a child would perish inside its egg and would never hatch.
Ryne sighed. "Thank goodness. You hurry up little one. We are excited to see you." He said happily.
There were 12 cribs in their room, and eleven of them filled with their newborns six girls in which the oldest were Dawn and Azure and five boys in which Edward was the eldest. Kevan watched Ryne and smiled gently "how are you feeling?" he asked as he was still recuperating from the birth, he came closer to his husband in order to increase the heat in the egg.
"I feel perfect. I finally have a wonderful family. A loving husband. And a home to be with them. My legs still feel a little sore. And it hurts to sit." Ryne said embarrisngly as he hugged the egg close.
"you want me to massage you? or take a look to see if I can help witht he soreness?" he asked
"A massage would be nice." Ryne said as he leaned into Kevan's chest.
Kevan kissed Ryne´s lips lovingly and smiled "you got the egg, so I can stand up?" he whispered.
Ryne nodded as he held the egg close.
Kevan stood up and went to the bathroom to get some creams and herbal balms that would help Ryne´s sore muscles he sat down on the side of Ryne "Ill lower your payama pants to massage your legs, okay dear?"
Ryne nodded as he took off his pyjamas. "Will this be better?" He suggested.
"quite," he said grinning as he warmed his hands "want me to start with your legs or chest my dear?" he asked smiling glad all the newborns were sleeping.
"My legs." Ryne said with a bright blush.
Kevan began with his feet, rubbing them gently with a cream and working to his ankles, soon going up his legs, his fingers gentle yet firm just as if he was kneading dough
Ryne moaned in pleasure as Kevan massaged him. He was so much smaller than the dragon, but he was very gentle.
He moved to his thigh and here he applied a healing balm as he knew this was where Ryne should be more sore, he kept massaging in small circle motions.
Ryne moaned as he felt his sore thighs were massaged. He looked down to his belly and noticed a small bump. The bump was softer and more paunch. "Kevan? Do I look fat?" He asked.
"mmm you look different but I love you and feel atracted to you, your body wont be the same, I know, but its just a proof to me of how much you love me...that you gave up a fit body to let us form a family, and have children that were born out of the deep love we share," he said and kissed his saggy tummy with as much love and passion he had done the first time they had been together.
Ryne blushed brightly at Kevan's words. "It's just baby fat. And it's better if I wasn't so skinny." Ryne said embarrassed as his belly was the only reminder of his pregnancy.
" baby fat...whatever, I just love you Ryne and I agree you shouldn´t be so skinny, before he have any more kids we shuold make sure you are healthy my dear," he said smiling

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,267 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,522 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,988 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,249 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,586 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,480 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,832 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,616 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,142 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,397 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15