The Chosen (story rp, open.)
"Alright, I will find us dinner and supplies when we get there". He replied and nodded at Ryne. He caught a interesting scent from him. He had a feeling Ryne wasn't telling them everything. But he was going to show that he could be trusted and talk to him about it later in private. He led the way to the river on the quickest path. He loved to camp outdoors and didn't care for Inns. Because he felt like a caged animal in those little rooms.
(11-30-2014, 03:34 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Alright, I will find us dinner and supplies when we get there". He replied and nodded at Ryne. He caught a interesting scent from him. He had a feeling Ryne wasn't telling them everything. But he was going to show that he could be trusted and talk to him about it later in private. He led the way to the river on the quickest path. He loved to camp outdoors and didn't care for Inns. Because he felt like a caged animal in those little rooms.

"Okay" Jeremy said. "And I will set up the tent." Then he looked at his white male tunic that was covered by mud and tomatoes, and completed "And take a shower"
"Thanks". Koji replied and looked at Jeremy's appearance with a raised eyebrow but shrugged it off. He was just as muddy and his hair was tangled with branches, leaves, mud and dust. His pants were coated wit ha inch of mud from his travels. He hadn't gotten a chance to really bathe or wash his clothes for a while. So after a nice hot meal a shower did sound nice.
(11-30-2014, 03:46 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Thanks". Koji replied and looked at the other male's appearance with a raised eyebrow but shrugged it off. He was just as muddy and his hair was tangled with branches, leaves, mud and dust. His pants were coated wit ha inch of mud from his travels. He hadn't gotten a chance to really bathe or wash his clothes for a while. So after a nice hot meal a shower did sound nice.

(sorry, i'm confused, the other male, in case, is Jeremy or Ryne?)
Jeremy stepped forward to the place he thought it would be appropriate, and set up the tent quickly and with mastery. When he finished, Jeremy walked to the river, being illuminated by the beautiful full moon. Arriving at the river, Jeremy jumped in the fresh water, loving the feeling cold against the hot air from the starry night. On the river, Jeremy took the feeling of being clean, the feeling of purity and calm invading him. Jeremy then picked up a comb and began to comb his hair, untangling him and washing it, removing all the mud and dirt that was there. Jeremy then looked at the moon and began singing a soft song, his voice echoing through the forest in a way that was almost magical.
Ryne nodded as he they settled by the river. "I'll be back in a few moments. I just need to take a bath, and I'm a little shy around others." Ryne said as he walked further down the river, finding himself a quaint spot away from the others. He started to take off his robe and revealed what lay hidden underneath, a rather large pregnant belly!
(11-30-2014, 04:08 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Ryne nodded as he they settled by the river. "I'll be back in a few moments. I just need to take a bath, and I'm a little shy around others." Ryne said as he walked further down the river, finding himself a quaint spot away from the others. He started to take off his robe and revealed what lay hidden underneath, a rather large pregnant belly!

(I'm sorry, but, are you near Jeremy? In case yes, Jeremy still didn't realized that you are near him)

Jeremy continued singing, eyes closed, feeling the breath of the breeze on his face
(He's farther down the river, out of sight.)
(Jeremy sorry)

Koji caught the scent of a fat buck and started run after it. Normally he would enjoy the hunt and drag it out. But, tonight he was hungry and wanted something to eat now. He chased the buck though the forest and tackled it killing it instantly by snapping it's neck. He did it quickly so the animal wouldn't feel any pain. He thanked the great spirit of the earth for the buck's meat and promised nothing would go to waste. His ears perked up at the sound of someone singing as he skinned the deer and prepared the meat for a hearty stew at camp. He smiled faintly at the sound of the voice. While the stew simmered h e slipped away to find the source of the beautiful voice.

(11-30-2014, 04:14 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: (He's farther down the river, out of sight.)

(Okay)

Jeremy finished his bath, left the river, dried himself, and went out to look for twigs to make a campfire, still singing and smiling, feeling better after the shower
Ryne sighed as he returned to camp. However, Ryne was always a bit of forgetful one and accidentally forgot his cloak. His belly was bare and exposed.
(11-30-2014, 04:21 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: (Jeremy sorry)

Koji caught the scent of a fat buck and started run after it. Normally he would enjoy the hunt and drag it out. But, tonight he was hungry and wanted something to eat now. He chased the buck though the forest and tackled it killing it instantly by snapping it's neck. He did it quickly so the animal wouldn't feel any pain. He thanked the great spirit of the earth for the buck's meat and promised nothing would go to waste. His ears perked up at the sound of someone singing as he skinned the deer and prepared the meat for a hearty stew at camp. He smiled faintly at the sound of the voice. While the stew simmered h e slipped away to find the source of the beautiful voice.

Jeremy was returning to camp when he noticed a pair of eyes watching him. Startled, he dropped the sticks, and was in doubt between screaming and fighting, but then realized it was koji.

"Wow. Koji. Is you. You gave me a fright."

Then he bent down and began to pick up all the branches that had fallen on the floor.
"Sorry". Koji mumbled and bent to help pick up the branches. "Have you seen Ryne anywhere?". He asked and looked around for the source of the voice. He was disappointed to have to lost track of it. He decided to look for it later and have a bath first. After he found Ryne and asked him about his interesting scent. He paused and noticed Ryne's large swollen belly. "It seems I was right about thoughts about your scent. Who is the father?". He asked quietly almost hoping that if their wasn't a father he could help with raising the child as his own. He wanted a family of his own after the dark legion was gone.
(11-30-2014, 04:33 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Sorry". Koji mumbled and bent to help pick up the branches. "Have you seen Ryne anywhere?". He asked and looked around for the source of the voice. He was disappointed to have to lost track of it. He decided to look for it later and have a bath first. After he found Ryne and asked him about his interesting scent.

"no problem, it was not your fault. I'm a fool." He said, smiling a bit. "Well I don't know where he is, but I suppose he has returned from the bath and should be in camp now."
"No you aren't". Koji chuckled allowing his guard down a bit around Jeremy and gave him a small smile in return. "Alright, I am going to go take a bath".
(11-30-2014, 04:40 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "No you aren't". Koji chuckled allowing his guard down a bit around Jeremy and gave him a small smile in return. "Alright, I am going to go take a bath".

"okay. I will go back to camp and see if I can find Ryne" He said. " Have a nice bath"

Jeremy walked through the woods to reach the camp. Then, he joined branches and stones and made a bonfire (If Ryne is there, Jeremy didn't realized that)
"Thank you". He nodded and left the stew simmering on the camp's fire. He decided to have a bath and think things over. He stripped down and dove into the water. He shook his head to clear the water out of his ears and quickly scrubbed his body clean in the cooled water. Before working on his pants next and left them on a branch to dry. While he waited for them to dry. He decided to entertain himself by playing his species folk songs on his flute. It always relaxed him and part of him hoped to encourage the voice to start singing again in tune with the songs.
(11-30-2014, 04:55 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: "Thank you". He nodded and left the stew simmering on the camp's fire. He decided to have a bath and think things over. He stripped down and dove into the water. He shook his head to clear the water out of his ears and quickly scrubbed his body clean in the cooled water. Before working on his pants next and left them on a branch to dry. While he waited for them to dry. He decided to entertain himself by playing his species folk songs on his flute. It always relaxed him and part of him hoped to encourage the voice to start singing again in tune with the songs.

Jeremy sat on a log near the fire, thinking about how he had been fool today, singing loudly in the woods. Jeremy knew he should not, he had promised himself he would not sing again, and this time he almost got caught by Koji. Then suddenly, Jeremy heard a beautiful music, which seemed to come from a flute. It was a beautiful song, and Jeremy got up to look for its origin, when it occurred to him that could be Koji, and he'd probably be taking a shower. Not wanting to disturb your privacy, Jeremy remained in the camp.
Koji closed his eyes and heard someone nearby. He flicked his ears and caught Jeremy's scent nearby. He had a feeling the voice was Jeremy's voice. He wished Jeremy would start singing again with his flute playing. But, he heard Jeremy going back to the camp instead. He cursed his luck and finished up with his songs. Before getting dressed again and threw his cloak back on. He could smell the fresh stew from the river and decided to go back to the camp for dinner. He decided to keep the fact he knew about Jeremy's singing to himself.
(11-30-2014, 05:11 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: Koji closed his eyes and heard someone nearby. He flicked his ears and caught Jeremy's scent nearby. He had a feeling the voice was Jeremy's voice. He wished Jeremy would start singing again with his flute playing. But, he heard Jeremy going back to the camp instead. He cursed his luck and finished up with his songs. He could smell the fresh stew from the river and decided to go back to the camp for dinner. He decided to keep the fact he knew about Jeremy's singing to himself.

After a few minutes of silence, Jeremy decided to roast the animal that Koji had hunted. He took the animal casings, and all that could not be eaten, and then, distracted by his own actions, started to sing again, the same melody that he was singing before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,397 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,168 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,083 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,340 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,274 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,519 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,034 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,561 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,252 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,493 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15