Fantasy Kingdom (Open to Everyone) (possibly NSFW)
Izer smiled and nods to the elf to say its ok. he simultaneously gropes the elf and the human now murring loudly in the process "mmm, im yours to play with if you want me"

Jason leaned down and kissed one of the Elf's ears "only condition i have here, is if you mount him, i mount you, ok?"
Available for conversation, pm me.
Rolan paused "I uhhh, don´t....I dont like that Jason," he said shyly looking at the two, wondering if he would be asked to leave now.
jason nodded and 'hmmed' for a moment "id like to bond with you as well in some way, any ideas on how we could do that?"

Izer continued to grope the two, getting them horny as he did
"I could...use magic to aid...I could sync you with Izer...and you can touch and kiss me just...dont mount me," he said blushing
He hmms again, he kisses the elf again "hmm, well for now, I think the Lizard wants more attention than i do right now" he smiles and looks down to the hand stroking his own cock "Besides, if you put one end of him to use, i might just use the other"

Izer meeps and giggles continuing his groping, his sex already showing signs of want, damp and oozing lubricants, his species equivalent of pre, he teases Rolan's cock head hoping to get a moan or gasp from him
"you sure?" Rolan asked "if you really want to you can...go ahead," he said and blushed nervously. He moans loadly as Izer grabs him "you sure about this Izer?" he asked gently and kissing his lips letting Izer accomodate in bed and spread his legs so Rolan can settle between them before starting their act of love.
Izer Murrs loudly and nods to Rolan, he watched Jason move round to the head of the bed and he rolls over onto his hands and knees, his tail raised to the Elf behind him he smiles and licks at the humans crotch and presses back against the elf's cock as well.

Jason Grins watching his sexy lizard lick at his cock "Mmm, looks like he is sure" he reaches up and pulls the elf into a kiss making him push into Izer faster "and so am I"
Rolan kisses the human gently as he slowly enters Izer, he was bigger than Jason simply for the fact that elves were taller, even if they were leaner and skinnier. Rolan entered inch by inch, pausing till Izer got used to him before pushing foward. "I hope...Im not hûrting you Izer," he said nervously as his hands went to Izer´s hips to steady the lizard.
there's a loud moan from Izer who wraps his tail around the elf's hips. He groans out and licks at the Humans balls before looking back to the elf "i...Its bigger than im used to... but it just makes me want more" he groans out and pushes back against Rolan.

Jason smiled and moaned softly as well rubbing Izer's head gently "Mmm, you heard him, looks like he doesn't want you to stop, and we both know that we shouldn't get between a pregnant person and what they want" he chuckles and kisses the elf again "especially with how much he wants this"
Rolan smiles and kisses Izer as he fully slids in, Rolan nods at Jason "okay...I...do know that," he said grinning as he began to thrust moving his hips in a rotating motion to start making love tot he pregnant lizard.
Izer moaned out loudly sucking more on Jason licking and semi deep throating the cock in front of him while he clenches around the cock pushing into him wanting more.

Jason groans out as well and Kisses Rolan again, smiling he rubs Izers head more "ohhh... i...its been a while since he's done this to me... i almost forgot how good he is" Jason reaches up and rubs at Rolan's chest teasing his nipples.
(( Umm... Ok... Where did all of Nurse's posts go? now it looks like im RPing with noone))
Name: Declan

Creature (and explanation if needed): Centaur
Powers (if you have any power): Dead-aim with a bow
Pregnant (Yes or No): Yes
How many babies (if pregnant): 2 foals
How far along (if pregnant): 3 months
Appearance: glossy liver-bay colored coat; olive skin with black hair and green eyes. Pointy ears.
Personality: Mischievious, fun-loving, sometimes acts rashly. 
History: Declan won the favor of the herd-leader's son, and soon found himself pregnant by him. But recently a band of human hunters have been rounding them up, believing that centar-parts like hooves and teeth are magical and will bring good luck. Declan's mate and most of the rest of the herd were split off from himself and a few others, mostly yearlings he's been trying to protect. 

'Other: Can I play too?
(12-23-2014, 07:28 PM)Seedful Wrote: Name: Declan

Creature (and explanation if needed): Centaur
Powers (if you have any power): Dead-aim with a bow
Pregnant (Yes or No): Yes
How many babies (if pregnant): 2 foals
How far along (if pregnant): 3 months
Appearance: glossy liver-bay colored coat; olive skin with black hair and green eyes. Pointy ears.
Personality: Mischievious, fun-loving, sometimes acts rashly. 
History: Declan won the favor of the herd-leader's son, and soon found himself pregnant by him. But recently a band of human hunters have been rounding them up, believing that centar-parts like hooves and teeth are magical and will bring good luck. Declan's mate and most of the rest of the herd were split off from himself and a few others, mostly yearlings he's been trying to protect. 

'Other: Can I play too?
(sure)

Jeremy walks to you and smile. "Hi, welcome to the bar. Would you like to have something to eat?"
Declan scooted the stool aside and knelt, trying to take up less space so other patrons could get past him if need be. 

"Hi, yes water would be wonderful----I can't have anything stronger for almost a year," he explained with a grin, reaching down to rub his barely-swollen barrel. 
(12-23-2014, 08:18 PM)Seedful Wrote: Declan scooted the stool aside and knelt, trying to take up less space so other patrons could get past him if need be. 

"Hi, yes water would be wonderful----I can't have anything stronger for almost a year," he explained with a grin, reaching down to rub his barely-swollen barrel. 

Jeremy smiles to Declan and says: "Oh, are you pregnant? Congrats. I will bring you some water" Jeremy went to the kicthen and took a jar of water, knowing that most centaurs drink plenty of water. "Here you are."
Declan smiled.

"Yep, at least one foal should be coming along next year. And thank you. So is it just you that works here?," he inquired, sipping his water. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,408 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,205 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,097 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,479 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,339 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,496 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,605 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,046 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,287 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething