Fantasy Kingdom (Open to Everyone) (possibly NSFW)
smiling and wandering to the door with his sheathed sword in paw he nods "well, ill happily pay you for it, if possible something that should be massaged in, Any excuse to get my Mate to massage my belly as it swell would be a good excuse" he chuckles softly
Available for conversation, pm me.
"Ill see if I can make it more creamy, its usually quite liquid, Im afraid" Rolan said.
"That sounds great thankyou" Izer smiled and turned to walk towards the other shops in town "Hmm, so where to first"
Rolan smiles "how about, starting shopping for some clothes?" he suggested.
"hmm, sounds like a good idea" he starts to wander towards one of the high town shops "Maybe i can get some clothes for the kit" he hmms about it for a moment or two "but then i dont know if itll be a boy or girl, or have a tail or not... or be digitigrade like me or not" he shrugs slightly then continues to walk, entering the clothing store a few moments later "Coming in?"
"once you are farther along I could find that out for you," Rolan said gently "but for now, I think you could get for him or her some blankets, and things like that," Rolan suggested following Izer into the store.
He smiled and nodded "Thank the makers that you decided to come with me, I'm not sure what i would have thought of" he chuckled softly and made his way to the maternal section, ignoring the store attendants calls that they 'didn't serve slaves'
Rolan didn´t liked the remarks of the attendants and defended Izer as he was used to not think too much about those type of marks. " Im glad I can be of help, you okay?" he asked following him and finding some blankets that will be good for a child of cold blood as he was sure the child would inherit that much from Izer as if the child was hot blooded Izer would be having serval complications already.
(hope Im not taking too much liberties inferring about your character´s baby)
(is perfectly Fine ^..^)
Izer nodded enjoying the assistance and listening to the reasons behind the selections "Yeah I'm ok, you get used to them eventually and learn to ignore them. its the ones who decide to get violent that are usually the problem, I've literally been thrown Out of a store before, luckily my Mate defended me and the sheriff did as well the time I Landed on his wife"
"Still its not right and you shuoldn´t endure it," the elf said Rolan went to get the special blankets "what about you Izer, don´t you use something to help you keep warm?" he asked gently.
He nods looking ove the blankets "I know I shouldnt haft to, but its either get used to it, or suffer a mental break down, and yes I do, usualy the weather isnt too bad, but once snow starts to fall I have a top that has a spell on to so it gets warm while I wear it, same with a pair of pants"
"does the scar aches any time? I could reaserch some way to make it fade, " Rolan said and smiled "Im glad you do, if not I was going to suggest we get some winter clothes for you," Rolan said gently he also found some new born coons that Izer could envelop his baby once it was born "will you get some paternity pants?" he asked.
"It does sometimes burn a little. Ive had it looked at and sadly its now part of the scale pattern, only covering it will work now" he looks over at the maternity clothes and nods "yeah I probably will, something yellow... it goes well with my purple colour"
"will you let me one day take a look?" he asked hoping at least he could do something for the pain. He helped him sort through the maternity clothes finding just what he wanted he also found for him some blue pants Izer could try on.
Izer nods with a smile then selects out a few pairs of clothes aswell "sure, i dont mind" he admitted then pointed towards the changing rooms "Guess i should try these on"
Rolan smiles, "go, Ill be here waiting," he said taking a seat in one of the benches infront of the changers.
he nods and slips in. changing into each pair finding the ones the elf selected more form comfortable, and better looking than the ones he had selected. he Shrugged putting it town to more experience and put his original clothes back on before wandering out "You make great choices, everything you picked is great"
Rolan grinned "thanks and really?" he said "Im good with sizes, remember I´m a midwife," he said grinning "if you don´t need anything else, we should go pay and go to your home, there I can see what I can do for that scar of yours."
Izer nodded as he returned his selections. he counted carefully, and when the girl behind the register tryed to complain about not serving slaves he growled softly and placed the perfect amount down.
"Do you want the money? or not?" he growled out, his belly changing to a red colour. she begrudgingly accepted the money and Izer sighed walking out. "Just gotta put your foot down sometimes i guess" he said softly
Rolan took Izer´s hand "hey...you did the right thing, she had no right to say that," he said "lets go home, I bet your mate is worried and you seem like you could lay down yourself, and let this wandering elf, take care of your aches," he said grinning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,424 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,272 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,127 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,728 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,425 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,525 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,703 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,084 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,591 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,348 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething