Fantasy Kingdom (Open to Everyone) (possibly NSFW)
(12-04-2014, 10:30 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "Its ok" Soren sighed. "I understand. Dont worry. And i appreciate your friendship" Soren smile at him and rubb his belly in circles. He gasp. "Offf the babies kicking".

"Oh" said Jeremy. "Can i feel?"
(12-04-2014, 12:58 AM)HanbeiTakenaka Wrote: Name: Da Ji
Creature (and explanation if needed): Incubus
Powers (if you have any power): Flight, can hide wings to appear human. Can also transport his offspring he carries into someone else through intercourse.
Pregnant (Yes or No): Yes
How many babies (if pregnant): Lost count, close to hundreds (physically appears to have sextuplets.)
How far along (if pregnant): Perpetually pregnant, Gives birth to some babies conceived earlier while the others stay inside until it is their time.
Appearance: Dark green, shaggy hair. Blue eyes and generally wears a white buttoned shirt and red skinny jeans. Has black wings. Is pale and very skinny. 5'7 feet tall and about a hundred pounds not counting baby weight.
Personality: Flirtarious, loves sex and carrying babies since his creation.
History: He is a "broken" demon. Unlike normal Incubus he gets pregnant rather than impregnates (usually) He can carry multiple different offspring at a time whoes species is the same as the creature who fucked him.

(I hope this is acceptable.)

"Hi" Said Jeremy, smiling. "I'm Jeremy and i'll be your waiter tonight. What would you line to eat, sir?"
Da Ji made a smile. He had his wings gone at the moment. He stared at the menu, it was difficult for him to order since his kind did not require any kind of nourishment. "I'll just have a salad." He finally said.
(12-04-2014, 10:58 PM)HanbeiTakenaka Wrote: Da Ji made a smile. He had his wings gone at the moment. He stared at the menu, it was difficult for him to order since his kind did not require any kind of nourishment. "I'll just have a salad." He finally said.

"Okay" Jeremy smiled again and brought the salad "Here you are, sir. Anything else?"
(12-04-2014, 11:48 AM)Dusty779 Wrote: Name: Izer Glass

Creature (and explanation if needed): Seahorse lizard. Anthro lizards where the males fertilise and carry the young after the females implant the egg(s). Is "lukewarm" blooded meaning that they have a low body temperature like most lizards. But while being not needing to bathe in sunlight for warmth, cold temperatures can harm them.

Powers (if you have any power): belly scales change colour to show mood.

Pregnant (Yes or No): yes

How many babies (if pregnant): one, the egg was a donner that was fertilised by his human husband.

How far along (if pregnant): three of nine

Appearance: five foot six, purple scales (excluding atomach) red eyes, ditigigrade legs and feet with a long tail. He is somewhat lean except for his belly which is already starting to bulge. There is a large branding on his right shoulder blade that signifieshe was once a slave. His dislike of wearing shirts often means the brand gets him treated badly.

Personality: kind and somewhat timid. He is actualy quite inteligent. He trys to please everyone he meets as part of his slave upbringing. He is slow to anger, but gets irate whwn he treated as a slave.

History: he was sold into slavery quite young, and was eventually bought by the military. There he a was used as "cannon fodder" in the last great war before he was eventually abandoned. Rescued off the streets by a human, his now partner, they eventually decided to give kids a try.

Other: always wears yellow shorts, and seldom wears a top.

(Hope this ok, can add more details if needed)

"Hi" said Jeremy, smiling. "I'm your waiter. Do you want something to eat?"
Da Ji shook his head. "No, I should be fine now." He sounded flirtarious as usual, but that was something he could not control. He was brought to the kingdom for something that could amuse him, and he was waiting patiently as he wandered, looking for what it might be.
(12-04-2014, 10:37 PM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 10:30 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "Its ok" Soren sighed. "I understand. Dont worry. And i appreciate your friendship" Soren smile at him and rubb his belly in circles. He gasp. "Offf the babies kicking".

"Yes of course!" He let Jeremy feel his babies kicking. "Well?" He look at him, smiling "did you feel it?".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"...are you pregnant as well?" Da Ji asked the alcalite. "You look big." Da Ji had not seen anyone else pregnant since entering.
(12-04-2014, 11:03 PM)HanbeiTakenaka Wrote: Da Ji shook his head. "No, I should be fine now." He sounded flirtarious as usual, but that was something he could not control. He was brought to the kingdom for something that could amuse him, and he was waiting patiently as he wandered, looking for what it might be.

Okay, them. If you need anything, call a waiter or a waitress, and he or she will help you.
(12-04-2014, 11:07 PM)dolria1 Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 10:37 PM)tjopj44 Wrote:

"Yes of course!" He let Jeremy feel his babies kicking. "Well?" He look at him, smiling "did you feel it?".

"Yes. Yes, i felt. wow, that's just amazing. they kick so strong for someone so small. How far along are you?" Asked Jeremy, looking Soren in his eyes. "And when are you due?"
"well im in my 9 month and i will due in more a month. We the alcalite carrying our offsprings 10 month, not like humens. And you can place your head and hear them moving too if you want!" He smile at him. "Its feels so good when you touch me!".
"I am an Incubus." Da Ji said. "I carry almost indefinatley." He looked down, he couldn't even see his own feet underneath his gut. "I have lost count as to how many are in me now."
(12-04-2014, 11:24 PM)HanbeiTakenaka Wrote: "I am an Incubus." Da Ji said. "I carry almost indefinatley." He looked down, he couldn't even see his own feet underneath his gut. "I have lost count as to how many are in me now."

"Wow. Awesome dude! So tell me, why are you here? what are you looking for?" He smile at Da Ji.
(12-04-2014, 11:20 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "well im in my 9 month and i will due in more a month. We the alcalite carrying our offsprings 10 month, not like humens. And you can place your head and hear them moving too if you want!" He smile at him. "Its feels so good when you touch me!".

Jeremy smiled and place his head on Soren's belly, and heard the babies moving inside.

"Wow. They are so agitated today" He said amazed
Da Ji extended his wings. Small horns were barely visible from under his hair as well. "I am here to do what my kind does....well kinda, I don't work the same way." He answered. "I carry, not seed. The closest I can is just export some of my offsrping into someone. This kingdom seems to have loads for energy for that."
(12-04-2014, 11:29 PM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 11:20 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "well im in my 9 month and i will due in more a month. We the alcalite carrying our offsprings 10 month, not like humens. And you can place your head and hear them moving too if you want!" He smile at him. "Its feels so good when you touch me!".

Jeremy smiled and place his head on Soren's belly, and heard the babies moving inside.

"Yes they are" he smile at Jeremy "they like you" he giggle playfuly. He send a hand and touch on Jeremy's cheek. "If only we can be more then friends... i like you jeremy. I realy like you".
(12-04-2014, 11:31 PM)HanbeiTakenaka Wrote: Da Ji extended his wings. Small horns were barely visible from under his hair as well. "I am here to do what my kind does....well kinda, I don't work the same way." He answered. "I carry, not seed. The closest I can is just export some of my offsrping into someone. This kingdom seems to have loads for energy for that."

"Wow thats cool." Soren smile at Da Ji. "So, how can i help you with this? Is there a way?" The alcalite seem to atrract to the incubus. He interested him.
(12-04-2014, 11:35 PM)dolria1 Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 11:29 PM)tjopj44 Wrote:

"Yes they are" he smile at Jeremy "they like you" he giggle playfuly. He send a hand and touch on Jeremy's cheek. "If only we can be more then friends... i like you jeremy. I realy like you".

I like you too, Soren. the problem is that we do not know each other a lot. You don't even know what I am.
"I don't know yet." Da Ji answered.
(12-04-2014, 11:40 PM)HanbeiTakenaka Wrote: "I don't know yet." Da Ji answered.

"I see" he send a hand and rubb Da Ji belly. "You can rubb mine if you want" he smile at him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,118 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,592 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,385 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,513 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething